Upstate Chevrolet

Used 888-203-6301
Service 888-471-1762

Great Buying Experience!

by from Tonawanda, NY |

I just bought a 2014 Equinox from Upstate Chevrolet. After dealing with many dealers and not having much success, I traveled from Tonawanda to Upstate Chevrolet and it was worth the drive! They were wonderful! I dealt with the Sales Manager, Peter Mediak. Peter was professional, extremely knowledgeable, and great to work with. It was a stress free, seamless buying experience and I would recommend Peter and Upstate Chevrolet to anyone!

March 25, 2014

Thank you very much Kristine !! It was our pleasure! Peter Mediak

Best experience EVER!

by from Tonawanda, NY |

I Live in Tonawanda and still went to Upsate auto sales in Attica. The Sales Manager Peter Mediak was fantastic. The whole experience was hassle free and smoothe! This was definitly my easiest car buying experience ever, and I will definitly recommend my family and friends to give this dealership the first chance at thier business!! Thank You so much and keep up the GREAT work!

Thank you Dave for the great review !! We truly appreciate it !! Peter Mediak

Superb service

by from Newstead, NY |

Peter mediak had given me the best customer service I have ever received from any auto dealer. He is professional, knowledgable and genuinely concerned that I needed a new vehicle ASAP. He delivered on every level. I love my new Chevy....I would recommend Peter to everyone I know looking for a new or used car.

March 27, 2014

Thank you Lesley for this great review !! It was our pleasure doing business with you !! Peter Mediak Upstate Chevrolet

Dan C from Williamsville, NY

by from Williamsville, NY |

I did my homework for a month before I found the truck I wanted for the right price over the internet at Upstate Chevrolet in Attica, NY. The vehicle description and pics were accurate in describing my new vehicle. The 40 minute drive from my home to Upstate Chevrolet was well worth my time. The test drive went well. Because I did my homework and the truck was priced fair no negotiation was needed. I was given the high trade standard on my truck which they recognized as being in excellent condition. They handled a few minor issues I had with my new truck before I picked it up. I've owned the truck now for 5 days and could not be happier. Keep up the good work Assistant Sales Manager Peter Mediak and Upsate Chevrolet!

March 27, 2014

We truly appreciate this great review !! Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the future !! Peter Mediak Upstate Chevrolet

Amazing!!

by from buffalo, ny |

Due to unfortunate circumstances I was on the hunt for a vehicle. I contacted sales manger Pete Mediak, he asked me questions about what it was I was looking for in a vehicle and my budget. He was extremely helpful and found me a vehicle well within my budget, in a short time frame, that was far nicer than I was expecting. By time I received my insurance check he had everything in line so all I had to do was sign on the dotted line. It was a pleasant, pain free experience. I would recommend Upstate Chevy to anyone, Pete was AMAZING!!

March 27, 2014

Ann thank you for this great review !! It was our pleasure doing business with you !! Peter Mediak Upstate Chevrolet

As bad as it gets

by from New York, NY |

As bad as it gets ! I drove 5 1/2 hours each way to buy a car from them with a bank check. I asked them to please check the lights/ fluids/ battery , etc.... before I traveled this long distance. Well, Tom (he does sales and service) yes'ed me to death and assured me that it was a good car and everything was good or would be checked. Vehicle was completely neglected until 30 seconds before I showed up. Total neglect for making the car ready cosmetically and mechanically. Total disrespect for me as the customer for my time, travel & intelligence. So I drove 5 1/2 hours and showed up to a car with a dead battery, nothing else was checked at all. They misrepresented the car and upon showing up the car had damage on almost every panel of the car.. The car needed a paint job!!! A complete disappointment from a HORRIBLE dealer. THIS IS THE BAD GUY DEALER! THIS IS A PLACE YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM!! Gypsy, lying, used car lot mentality here.

November 9, 2013

Good Morning Deeps2025 , I am very sorry that you were not happy with the condition of the 1944 Army Jeep that we had offered for sale. We try are best to accurately describe and offer as much information on the classic vehicles that is available to us, unfortunately you were not happy and we apologize for that.We strive to make sure all of are customers are completely happy and satisfied with every vehicle we sell and service here. Sincerely Upstate Chevrolet

Great dealership and staff!

by from Tonawanda, New York |

I recently went to Upstate Chevrolet to purchase a new car and had a great experience with this dealership. Peter Mediak, the assistant manager, was very helpful and took his time to explain the different options and packages I could choose from and helped me decide on a 2014 Impala- which I love! When I got the car, he sat with me to show all the features and to set everything up so I felt comfortable with my new car before driving away. I will definitely be back to Upstate Chevrolet when it's time to pick out my next car.

Wonderful, no-nonsense dealership

by from Cheektowaga NY/Attica, NY |

I cannot say enough about this dealership. Peter tuned into what I wanted and needed immediately, and he delivered on everything, all the way around. He deserves a bonus for putting up with me! Before I went to Upstate Chevy, I went to three other Chevy dealerships in the Buffalo area and was turned off by the way they approached me, their sales tactics etc. Then I went to Upstate and immediately felt like I was being heard and understood, especially by Peter. He made everything easy and I LOVE my new vehicle. Thank you Peter, thank you Upstate Chevy!

Wonderful experience!

by from Caledonia,NY |

We came to Upstate to find a used SUV...not quite sure which. Test drove some cars and decided to look for a used Terrain. With a budget in mind, Peter Mediak set to work to find us a vehicle. What a wonderful experience! Peter found us an SUV that exceeded our expectations. He made the entire buying experience a pleasure. We are very satisfied and highly recommend Peter and Upstate Chevrolet in Attica.

Ford F350 pick up

by from Darien Center NY |

I recently purchased a used 2010 Ford F350 pickup. The truck was in very good condition, and it suited the needs of my business very well. I like to deal honestly and directly with dealers and appreciate the same in return. I found Upstate to be very professionsl, especially the Asst Sales Mgr Peter Mediak. A minor problem related to vehicle maintenance was detected within the first few days of operation, and it was handled quickly and conveniently.Thanks for a good buying experience Peter.

Worth the Drive to Attica

by from Lockport, New York |

The most seamless buying experience I ever had. Peter had a great 2010 Rav 4 for us that was priced right. We are thrilled. He had all the paperwork ready to go when we picked it up and were on our way in no time. Great little car and great dealership.