Auto Mall

800 Putney Rd, Brattleboro, VT 05301

Buying process was easy and smooth

by from Western Mass |

I purchased a used vehicle from this deal last week and they tried to speed the process up and worked around my busy work schedule. It was great that I was able quickly get everything done in a short time and then the next day have the vehicle delivered to me. Auto Mall is probably one of the easiest dealers I have worked with. I will probably bring my service work to then even though its out of my way.

Unbelievable Service & Team Work

by from Manchester, NH |

I started speaking to Automall online with Jacqlyn through my employee buying program. Jacqlyn stayed in touch with me for a few months while I debated whether I could get a new car or not. Every day she would contact me to let me know of specials and to see if I had purchased a vehicle. I needed a reliable car for my 5 year old daughter and myself but we had had such a horrible year I didn't think it would be possible. Jacqlyn then scheduled an appointment for me to meet with her team mate on a Sunday afternoon. When I walked in the dealership I spoke to Shane who is an unbelievable young man. Shane gave me hope when I basically had none. Walked me through the process and then took me out for a test drive. I fell in love with the Chevy Cruze and my daughter was also in love with the vehicle. Shane brought my paperwork in to Nathan and in less than 2 hours I had purchased a brand new vehicle. Nate was able to get me financing and I couldn't believe it. The team work didn't end there. Shane and another driver drove my new vehicle to me from Brattleboro, VT to Salem, NH on a Friday night no less. 2 1/2 hours. I was floored with how much they went above and beyond for me. I can't Thank all of them for everything and highly recommend them to anyone I know. Superior Teamwork!

December 19, 2014

Denise, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It truly was our pleasure to do business with you. Congratulations on your new Cruze- we're estatic that both you and Emily are happy with it!

great people great service

by from newfane vt |

i have had great experiences with auto mall I have bought two new vehicles from there in past year I keep going back because of all the great people they are friendly work hard to get you the best deal and they really listen hard and answer all your questions in a timely matter a special shout out to eric tony and bob thankyou for making my experience a terrific one

December 3, 2014

Rob, thank you very much for this review. It's always a pleasure doing business with you!

great people great service

by from newfane vt |

what a great experience I had at auto mall I just bought my second new vehicle there the reason I keep going back is because of the great sales people the friendliest of everybody and they are always willing to work with you to get you the best deals possible a special shout out to eric tony bob and matt thankyou for all you have done for me you all are great people thankyou for making my experience a pleasure

December 3, 2014

Service Department is Great!

by from Whitingham, VT |

I had my 2013 3500 HD truck in for service today and was very pleased with the results. The facilities are top notch and my vehicle needs were taken care of in a prompt and professional manner. I make my living with my truck so it is nice to know I can depend on Auto Mall for all my truck and Boss plow service needs. They washed my truck and charged me reasonable fees for my service. I had a pleasant surprise when I got in the truck to drive out of the lot, I discovered that they also cleaned my interior windshield for me and it was really in need of attention. Kudos to your service people.

Not impressed

by from Amherst NH |

2008 Audi A8L: The experience all started well enough. the salesman Kevin was good and attentive but not overly so. The car had some significant issues, broken front spoiler that was dangling. Rear window shades that were "overpulled" and would not retract, pulsating brakes, and only snow tires,,no regular tires. I made a full asking price offer contingent on them fixing all or some of the issues. The Sales Manager, after a long discussion with the salesman cam out to tell me that they only had $500 profit in the car and all they could do for me was an oil change. To add to the insulting tactic, they had told me earlier that the car had been brought in on trade for a new car from the dealership...Hahaha, we know you always pay $500 above retail book price for a car you take in trade. What a dumb thing to say.

November 4, 2014

I appreciate your taking the time to review us. I am not only the General Manager of the store but also the manager that you refer to as talking to you on that day. In setting the record straight, this vehicle has a retail value on NADA of $24,250 and we advertised it on line for $21,599. I am sure that a price of $2651 below retail value was a deciding factor to make the 1 and a half hour drive to see it. In addition we have 31 pictures of this vehicle posted on the internet and the first one that pulls up clearly denotes the damage to the front spoiler. The NOKIAN tires that are on the vehicle are in great condition and are not studded. I apologize that you misunderstood my communicating to you that because of my aggressive pricing, I would only be able to offer an oil change and keep the price the same, as an insulting tactic. I'm not sure what the comment of paying $500 above retail book price for a car you took in trade meant as I certainly wouldn't have been able to sell it for $2651 below book value if I had. Although I strive for 100% customer satisfaction I realize we cant please everyone. I wish you well on your shopping journey.

new gmc sierra

by from atkinson, n.h. |

This place is absolutely excellent to deal with i was searching for a new truck for a while and as you all know dealing with this process can be a hassle but not here. From the time i called to the time i received my new truck customer service was their utmost concern, the price was great service was even better I can't recommend this dealership enough

October 22, 2014

Thank you so much for this excellent review! We thoroughly believe in a no-hassle, no-pressure sales experience. Reviews like this, and recommendations to your friends and family, are the biggest compliments we can get. And for that, we thank you.

New to me GMC Sierra.

by from Chesterfield, nh |

Love my new truck. Sales was very helpful trying to find me the exact truck I wanted and I couldn't be happier. They listened to me and helped me get the best rates for financing too. Overall a great experience...highly recommend!

September 29, 2014

Thank you for choosing Auto Mall, it was a pleasure doing business with you! Congratulations on the new diesel. We hope to show you the same great experience in our service center!

GREAT SERVICE

by from brattleboro vermont |

My chevy cruz was recalled and GM neglected to call AutoMall and tell them why however they went above and beyond to find out what parts were needed and how to fix the car. They also gave me a loaner so I would feel safe till my car was ready I felt like a Queen I have never been treated so well. I would recommend AutoMall to any and everyone the service dept. is top notch.

August 28, 2014

Melissa, thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We're happy to hear you had such a pleasant experience with our service center. In our business the only thing better than a glowing review, like this, is a referral. So we want to sincerely thank you for recommending us!

Total waste of time

by from Miami, FL |

This dealer lists vehicles that are not available for sale. Total waste of time after you have been calling for 10-15 minutes and waiting to find out the vehicle listed for sale is actually not for sale.

August 28, 2014

Carlos, we are sorry to hear that you had issues with our online inventory. We've taken, over the past couple months, a lot of measures to ensure our online inventory accurately reflects the lot. The wait time you experienced, while calling in, is also concerning. Though we're confident that too has been remedied, as we've built a full scale Internet sales department that is well-trained. We hope you'll give us another opportunity in the future.