Auto Mall

800 Putney Rd, Brattleboro, VT 05301

New 888-718-0462
Used 888-719-1303
Service 888-717-4149

The Road Ahead Starts at AUTO MALL!!!

GREAT SERVICE

by from brattleboro vermont |

My chevy cruz was recalled and GM neglected to call AutoMall and tell them why however they went above and beyond to find out what parts were needed and how to fix the car. They also gave me a loaner so I would feel safe till my car was ready I felt like a Queen I have never been treated so well. I would recommend AutoMall to any and everyone the service dept. is top notch.

August 26, 2014

Melissa, thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We're happy to hear you had such a pleasant experience with our service center. In our business the only thing better than a glowing review, like this, is a referral. So we want to sincerely thank you for recommending us!

New to me GMC Sierra.

by from Chesterfield, nh |

Love my new truck. Sales was very helpful trying to find me the exact truck I wanted and I couldn't be happier. They listened to me and helped me get the best rates for financing too. Overall a great experience...highly recommend!

Total waste of time

by from Miami, FL |

This dealer lists vehicles that are not available for sale. Total waste of time after you have been calling for 10-15 minutes and waiting to find out the vehicle listed for sale is actually not for sale.

August 28, 2014

Carlos, we are sorry to hear that you had issues with our online inventory. We've taken, over the past couple months, a lot of measures to ensure our online inventory accurately reflects the lot. The wait time you experienced, while calling in, is also concerning. Though we're confident that too has been remedied, as we've built a full scale Internet sales department that is well-trained. We hope you'll give us another opportunity in the future.

All around great!

by from Keene, nh |

Wonderful experience! Salesperson was very helpful and fun. Highly recommend!

September 11, 2014

New Hummer Owner- I know this is a late response but I wanted to make sure you know we greatly appreciate you sending in this review. Congratulations on your Hummer. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

So satisfied!

by from Hudson,MA |

We had a wonderful experience buying our truck at this location. We drove from MA to test drive a truck we really wanted and our salesman was so friendly and honest. He made us feel at home and did whatever it took to get us the truck. The finance team is wonderful and got us a fair price for our trade and chose the best payment plan for us. Can't wait to buy from them again!

September 12, 2014

Expectant Parents, I hope all is well! This response is a little late, but we still wanted to not only thank you for your business, but also for sending in this review. Congratulations on the truck!

service was great

by from newyork |

I was traveling and broke down on a Friday night. Service got my pickup in when they opened on saturday morning and had me and my family back on the road by 10 . Price was great and I felt they went out of their way to get us going. Thanks .... By the way the dealership facility is bran new!

Auto Mall is Great

by from Troy, NH |

Bought another new car from Auto Mall, as always very pleased. Everything was taken car of in a striaght forward manner.

October 28, 2013

Great! We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience! We pride ourselves in not only making the sale, but also in making new friends! Thank you for your business!! The Team at Auto Mall

Run away

by from Brattlebore, VT |

They won't reveal all the rebates and incentives unless you walk away. Do your homework so you don't get setup by their pressure tactics. Had been (past tense) a customer for years.

car buying

by from west dover, vt. |

everyone was great. very nice place to buy a car. could not be any better. ernie mcgee was great.ald

October 28, 2013

Thank you Donald! We are glad you had such a great experience. We pride ourselves on our ability to make customers our friends as well!! Thanks again! The Team At Auto Mall

Amazing

by from New Hampshire |

I went to the dealership to get a new Chevy Cruze. Eric was fantastic, explained what I wanted, and after a short time, I was pulling away in my new car. Would recommend to anyone. Best car shopping experience.

August 29, 2012

Thank you for your business! We are happy that you had a great visit.

Very Happy

by from Hinsdale, NH |

I was very happy with my experience. Ernie and Tony worked very hard to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Thank you

August 29, 2012

We are happy to help! Let us know if you need anything.