Nissan Of Keene

(4.9) 8 Reviews

544 Monadnock Hwy, Swanzey, NH 03446

by from Winchendon Ma |

My husband and I have been customers of Nissan of Keene for nearly 15 years. We can't imagine leasing from anyone else. Tony Percoco and his crew are always gracious and hospitable every time we have ever walked into their showroom. We have seen some sales people come and go but have never had a bad experience with anyone of them. Tony is the best at what he does and has always worked with us to make our needs happen and has always been there since we have been a customer. We can't even imagine working with anyone else. Take from a couple that would even do a commercial for them, if you are looking to buy or lease you need to start at Nissan of Keene. I bet it will be your last stop!

Great Car buying experience

by from Boston, Ma. |

Of all car dealerships I have dealt with I can not say enough good things about the people at Nissan of Keene. Over the past 5 years I have bought or leased 3 vehicles from them and every time the experience has been great. There are 7 Nissan dealers closer to where I live, in fact I am 2 hours away from Nissan of Keene but I will always go to them first. There is never any last minute changes or any of that car buying anxiety that we are all to familiar with! I never hesitate to tell people to call them and have actually referred family and friends who have also had a great experience.

Nissan of Keene makes buying easy!

by from Walpole, NH |

I've been a Nissan owner since back when they were Datsuns. My first was a brand new '82 pickup. When Chuck bought the dealership we were among his first customers. Over the years we have tried other makes and dealerships a couple of times, but nothing matches the combination of Nissan's reliability and innovation with Nissan of Keene's customer focus. We have found Nissan of Keene to be honest, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. The Sales Team is knowledgeable and thorough. NEVER high pressure, always available to answer questions and match you up with the best vehicle possible at the best price. The Service Team truly "takes care" of you. Maintenance visits are always handled professionally and efficiently. The friendly representatives go the extra mile and even get me to work in the morning when I drop my car off. Chuck is typically "ahead of the curve" when it comes to innovation at the dealership, honesty, and customer focus. I think of Nissan of Keene as my "vehicle consultants", working closely as my partner for vehicle purchases and service needs. I would without hesitation recommend Nissan of Keene for your next vehicle purchase.

Great service for twenty years

by from Walpole NH |

December 23, 2014 To Chuck Dupler at Nissan of Keene Dear Chuck, I just recently acquired my 20th car from you dealership and it made me think about why I have this dedication to Nissan and your dealership. This customer/dealership relationship began in the early 1990?s when you opened your dealership in Keene. At that time my wife and I had just purchased a Quest from another dealer and we were excited to see a Nissan dealer in Keene. We stopped in to introduce ourselves and ask about service for our Quest. After a tour of your new facilities and repair bays, you asked us questions about our Quest that quickly indicated we knew little about buying cars. Then you did something amazing to us, you put us in a new Quest, with more features, at a much lower monthly rate, and over the same loan duration. Your dealership took the lead to help a starting family get into a better financial situation. My wife and I left that day very impressed and it has been that way for the past 30+ years. Over all these years the foundation of how your dealership does business with us has not changed. Your team is professional, focused on making my car buying/servicing experience as best as possible and most importantly they listen to my family; there is no preconceived agenda. The sales team are responsive and explain all the details to help me make the best car purchase/lease decision. There is never pressure and I much appreciate their attitude of they are there to help when I am ready. Your dealership makes the whole customer/dealership experience comfortable, stress-free, and lasting. Another reason my family continues to only do business with your dealership is the excellence of your service team. Nissan?s are great cars and it is very hard for us to consider any other make. This is due to the reliability of the vehicles, but also how simple it is to have them serviced at Nissan of Keene. Harry and the staff are friendly, incredibly helpful, follow-through, excellent communications, and dedicated to making sure I feel my cars are safe and reliable. This way of serving my family has not changed in the 30+ years of doing business with your dealership. Furthermore, this is why my family recommends Nissan cars and Nissan of Keene to anyone looking for a fantastic car and great dealership experience. Thank you! Rick Larson, Walpole, NH

Great Value

by from Vermont |

Tony, at the end of the survey it asks why didn't you buy from the other Nissan dealership. None of the boxes fit my answer, so I didn't click a box. There should be a blank box where you could write in your own answer. I would have written in "The difference in cost between the two dealerships was minimal compared to the additional value enhancements I received from purchasing from Nissan of Keene" Jeff Slade

Great Service as always

by from Keene, NH |

Each time I have to get my Armada serviced, the customer service from the first phone call to picking my car has been outstanding. Everyone seems to be able to make a decision and is accountable, which many businesses don?t seem to have, so whatever you do for on-boarding and training, don?t change it .

Could not be more happy with this dealership

by from Massachusetts |

I bought a new Altima from Nissan of Keene after shopping a couple of other Nissan dealers. Nissan of Keene felt very relaxed and friendly. I feel I got a great deal, and it was actually a lot of fun. I have brought my new Altima back for service, and that was quite pleasant as well. It didn't take long, everything was as expected, and they have a nice waiting area. Best of all- every time you bring the car in for any service- they was the car for you. Five stars all around for Nissan of Keene.

Very good experience - one doubt

by from Harrisville, NH |

I looked at Frontiers at Keene Nissan. The salesman, Josef, was very adaptable to the way I wanted to do this, NO pressure, friendly but not overbearing, and answering every question I had. I ended up wanting a model with options they didn't have on their lot. The sales manager, Tony, insisted that it was impossible to custom order one from Nissan, but I phoned Nissan and they said they could build one however I wanted it. They have a website to help you do it, "Build Your Own". So I went to another dealership to order the truck.