Brattleboro Subaru

1234 Putney Rd, Brattleboro, VT 05301

New 866-215-6154 New866-215-6154
Used 855-400-8521 Used855-400-8521
Service 866-246-8171 Service 866-246-8171

Home of Free Oil Changes!

Personnel as good as the Subarus: excellent

by from Middlebury Vermont |

After first speaking with anther dealer (who sold me my last Subaru), I bought a new Forester from Brattleboro, The price was the first consideration. I saved nearly $3000 on precisely the same car. (The other dealer told me that the Brattleboro price was impossible.) But beyond the great price I found the personnel to be courteous, helpful, and low-key. I bought the car over the phone and internet and two pleasant drivers delivered the car to my house, had me sign the paperwork, and left me very happy. I recommend Brattleboro Subaru most highly.

Misleading sales tactics

by from Greenfield ma |

I called about a used explorer and was told it was in like new condition. When I got there it was anything but in like new condition. It had obviously had more than one scrape with a vehicle of another color on multiple bumpers and qtr panels. Wasted my time driving an hour and a half round trip. Sales guy I dealt with when I got there was decent enough but over the wall I could hear others talking about how to pressure people to buy. I guess they didn't realizee or care that cube walls don't isolate conversations. I won't be back.

Great experience from beginning to end

by from Worcester, MA |

Leased a 2016 Legacy Premium. I contacted all Subaru dealerships within 100 miles of my hometown. From my very first conversation with Amy Ciccone, Brattleboro Subaru was one of the best dealerships to work with, including searching the entire New England inventory database for me even though I suspected she never believed I would drive the 100 miles to buy a car from them. I negotiated everything via phone and email with Mike Masters and Jason Reynolds in advance of even arriving at the dealership. I have dealt with over 40 dealerships in the last 4 years for my cars, my wife?s cars, and cars for friends and family. As such, I have become pretty skeptical of good deals having seen some shady activities and efforts. Needless to stay, I was ecstatic when the ?too-good-to-be-true? offer from Brattleboro was, in fact, 100% true. They were able to offer me a deal that had other dealers literally laughing when I price-shopped it around with each other dealer telling me to give them a call back when this deal turns out not to be true. Jason Posternak was the sales/finance manager. It was the same laid-back, painless, friendly experience with him as with Amy, Mike, and Jason Reynolds, having a nice conversation about hobbies, family, and life in Boston. I love my Legacy and in addition to recommending a 2016 Legacy, I HIGHLY recommend Brattleboro Subaru.

Third time was a charm!

by from Brattleboro, VT |

Returned to Subaru at the request of the manager who reached out to me. He and his salesman were able to turn my negative experience into a positive one. They worked together to come up with alternative options that made me feel so much better about my purchase. Much happier customer now!

Great Dealership, Informed and Pleasant staff

by from "LAWNGUYLAND" NY |

I hate going to the dentist and car dealers in general...each is painful in a different BUT I had an amazing experience purchasing my new Subaru Cross Trek at Brattleboro Subaru. I could not find the vehicle with the options that I wanted on Long Island as inventory was low due to the surge in purchases after Hurricane Sandy. We live between the Atlantic Ocean and the Long Island Sound so many vehicle were destroyed. i found exactly what I was looking for while searching inventory as I watched the 12 12 12 Concert and made an on-line inquiry on the car that I wanted. Internet Manage Mike Masters responded within hours and placed my order. Luke Higley clearly and unequivocally answered my questions regarding the lease and finance options to find what worked best for me. On 12 19 19 I picked up my Tangerine Orange Pearl Cross Trek under the guidance of the lovely Marie Flack who patiently educated me about the vehicle and its features, made eye contact and confirmed step by step that I understood how things worked. Before I departed the big boss came out to shake my hand, congratulate me and wish me well. Loving the car and have nothing but praise for the dealership and its incredible staff.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Albany, ny |

We received unexpected excellent personal service in purchasing our used Honda. The sales staff was excellent. We had a couple of minor problems with the car that were handled timely and to our complete satisfaction. I felt much more like a valued customer buying this used car than I have felt purchasing a new car at other dealerships. Even though Brattleboro Subaru is a two hour drive from home, I will contact them first when I trade my Subaru in for a new one.