Brattleboro Subaru

(4.7) 3 Reviews

1234 Putney Rd, Brattleboro, VT 05301

Third time was a charm!

by from Brattleboro, VT |

Returned to Subaru at the request of the manager who reached out to me. He and his salesman were able to turn my negative experience into a positive one. They worked together to come up with alternative options that made me feel so much better about my purchase. Much happier customer now!

Great Dealership, Informed and Pleasant staff

by from "LAWNGUYLAND" NY |

I hate going to the dentist and car dealers in general...each is painful in a different BUT I had an amazing experience purchasing my new Subaru Cross Trek at Brattleboro Subaru. I could not find the vehicle with the options that I wanted on Long Island as inventory was low due to the surge in purchases after Hurricane Sandy. We live between the Atlantic Ocean and the Long Island Sound so many vehicle were destroyed. i found exactly what I was looking for while searching inventory as I watched the 12 12 12 Concert and made an on-line inquiry on the car that I wanted. Internet Manage Mike Masters responded within hours and placed my order. Luke Higley clearly and unequivocally answered my questions regarding the lease and finance options to find what worked best for me. On 12 19 19 I picked up my Tangerine Orange Pearl Cross Trek under the guidance of the lovely Marie Flack who patiently educated me about the vehicle and its features, made eye contact and confirmed step by step that I understood how things worked. Before I departed the big boss came out to shake my hand, congratulate me and wish me well. Loving the car and have nothing but praise for the dealership and its incredible staff.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Albany, ny |

We received unexpected excellent personal service in purchasing our used Honda. The sales staff was excellent. We had a couple of minor problems with the car that were handled timely and to our complete satisfaction. I felt much more like a valued customer buying this used car than I have felt purchasing a new car at other dealerships. Even though Brattleboro Subaru is a two hour drive from home, I will contact them first when I trade my Subaru in for a new one.