Rountree Ford Lincoln

119 Monadnock Hwy, Swanzey, NH 03446

New 888-250-3914
Used 877-241-7367
Service 888-355-5319

ROUNTREE FORD LINCOLN...WHERE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU'RE PROMISED!!

Great Service

by from Keene, N.H. |

Overall experience was outstanding Ashley in the servic Department took the time to explain what was the cause of my vehicle failure and how it would be remedied. going forward i will bring my vehicle here always.

1999 cadillac

by from Oxford , Me. |

The 1999 cadillac I purchased via email & phone with 86000 miles on it was as clean & solid as they said it is.They delivered to me in Oxford,Me. with no extra charge. The only issue is that I was told that it had heated seats and turned out not to be the case. Over all it was a pleasant experience overall.

Quick and Personal Service

by from Keene, NH |

quick and personal service. The Service Advisor nicely went over the work that was done and explained it to me. I also appreciate the ride into Keene from Howard - a real gem of an employee!

all excellent

by from Swanzey, NY |

Everything about my experience was good. one small issue, they found a fog light out and replaced it but I had requested the service tech check my left rear turn signal which I don't believe was done. I will return for an oil change and ask them to complete it at the time.

Wonderful service and help.

by from New Hampshire |

Staff always polite and helpful. Whole car check with something as simple as oil change. Automatic savings and discounts when available.

Good service at Rountree Ford in Keene

by from Keene, NH |

Work was completed in a very timely fashion, and I like the review of the checklist by the service associate as well as the advice regarding future service needs.

The right car from great people

by from Keene |

All the guys who helped us pick out a vehicle and put the lease/purchase together were incredibly helpful, patient, and listened to our questions and concerns (and there were a lot). So far we love the car.

Prompt efficient service- knowledgable of product

by from Swanzey NH |

Maurice Pushee - my sales associate was fantastic- he was very quick and efficient in finding the vehicle I wanted - when the vehicle was delivered he was excellent in explaining and showing me all the new technology in my new Escape! Truly a great experience from start to finishing up with the finance person. Maurice is a pleasure to deal with and presented himself in a very professional and courteous manner- a pleasant surprise as I had been to another Ford dealership 2 weeks before and did not have a good experience.

Great service, clean facility

by from Keene New Hampshire |

I love my new Ford Escape! The sales person, the showroom floor, the variety of vehicles to choose from, the manager and service department all were wonderful! I could not be more please with the entire package. I definitely felt that warm welcoming feeling at Roundtree Ford.

Excellent service!

by from Keene, NH |

When I arrived to make an appointment for 'the Works' I was told that it could be done at that time if I could stay about one hour. I agreed and in one hour I was paying my bill and on my way...excellent custmer service!

Exceptional service

by from Keene NH |

took me in without much notice, driven to work and picked by a friendly gentlemen! Price can't be beat! Wonderful Business!! It was poring rain and the driver drove me into the garage and then went and got my car so I wouldn't get wet!!!!