Canandaigua Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2591 Rochester Rd, Canandaigua, NY 14424

New 888-544-7993
Used 866-476-6620
Service 888-682-9173

You're a Friend Of The Family!

Great Long Distance Purchase

by from League City, Texas |

After looking at lots of used Jeeps I knew exactly what I wanted and I finally found it at Cars.com at Canandaigue Chrysler Dodge Jeep. The mileage was low and the price was great. I contacted the dealership via emai asking not to be called - I communicated with Zac Hand for a few days asking questions then made the call to tell him I would purchase. Even via email I was not hasselled as I have been by other dealership inquiries and Zac has always been quick to return calls if I don't immediately get him. I would highly recommend purchasing from this dealership.

Canandaigua Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

March 26, 2014

Thanks Jerri, Zak does a terrific job for us.

Pleasant Experience

by from Brockport, New York |

Bought a Dodge ram 1500 and came in for our first oil change. The entire process was awesome and for the first time, I didn't have to raise my voice or call the salesman a liar!! Very personable staff and I WILL purchase my next vehicle from them. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this dealership a 10-plus. Also, while waiting for the oil change, They let my wife and I take a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and get some breakfast! Matt and Bob, your the best!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!

Great Salesmen, poor policies and Managment

by from Canandaigua, NY |

Overall I had a great purchasing experience because Dave Race is really super at what he does!! My main negative issue though was that they sold me a vehicle that they themselves did not have all the paperwork in-hand (i.e. title) from the previous owner trading it to them. I don't think this should reflect on Mr. Race at all but rather poor Management and/or polices above. Since the previous owner never gave them the title and they sold me the vehicle anyways, I had to wait just under six weeks for them to complete the sale and to be able to register/title the vehicle to my name (all this while driving on a dealer plate.) I have to thank Scott Kesel for ultimately 'obtaining' the previous owners title from her so they could finally complete the sales transaction (to me) and put the vehicle in my name. Great vehicle!! Great sales experience!!!...but some poor practices.

Great Experience

by from Palmyra, NY |

I was shopping for a good used car. Had previously rented a Chrysler PT Cruiser and liked it. When I saw the one at this dealer was low mileage, I made an appointment to see it. Everyone was friendly, helpful and the customer service was great. The pricing was fair (I checked it out on Edmunds and KBB). Within four days I purchased the car without any hassles.

canandaigua chrysler

by from corning,ny |

Went there after a car accident and scot kessel was there on the spot and had my car set-up to get fixed in a timely matter,gave me a doge caravan as a replacement car until my car got fixed.I admit he tried to steer me towards buying that caravan,(it was a dream), his price for repair was better than fair and to this day he has remained a friendly person who cares even thought I didn't buy that car.He was and is a person I would trust to buy a car from. sherman

This Dealership is Awesome!

by from Rochester, NY |

I emailed the dealership about a Jeep I was interested in. Laura Roberts called me and answered all my questions. She set up a time for me to see the vehicle. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had.