Havill-Spoerl Ford Lincoln, Inc.

Havill-Spoerl Ford Lincoln, Inc.

1642 Janesville Ave, Fort Atkinson, WI 53538

New 888-441-6650
Used 855-585-6334
Service 855-596-4562

BIG Enough to Serve You - SMALL Enough to Care!!!

Silky smooth

by from Madison, wi |

I informed my salesperson via telephone of my specific needs and budgetary allotments and in no time at all I got the call that he'd found the vehicle that best suited my request. I visited the dealership to see the vehicle he'd found for me. I was greeted before I even entered the showroom. The lot and showroom was very well kept and the staff presented themselves in a very professional manner. The process was very smooth and they helped me through every detail. I would definitely refer anybody to Havill-Spoerl and return for my car needs in the future.

Great deal

by from Fort Atkinson, WI |

Great salesman, pretty painless deal! Made our wish list a reality. No "used car salesman" happy for that.

Used Ford Ranger

by from Madison, WI |

I sold my 1995 Ford Ranger at 11:00 on a Saturday, by 12:00 I had found a replacement (2006 Ranger) on Cars.com located in a nearby town. I called the dealer and was there by 2:30, by 3:00 we had agreed on a price and sealed the deal. Perfect! Dealer did not create any obstacles to the purchase, truck was clean and well prepped when I picked it up two days later. Simple, straightforward, fast.