Havill-Spoerl Ford Lincoln, Inc.

Havill-Spoerl Ford Lincoln, Inc.

1642 Janesville Ave, Fort Atkinson, WI 53538

New 888-441-6650
Used 855-585-6334
Service 855-596-4562

BIG Enough to Serve You - SMALL Enough to Care!!!

Out of State Buyer

by from Upstate New York |

I recently contact Tim at the Havill - Spoerl Ford Lincoln dealership about a Ford F150 vehicle they had for sale online at Cars.com. I was immediately contacted back by the dealership with all the required information. I asked about finance and the whole deal was sorted out and proceeded with lighting speed. Duston the finance manager and Tim the salesman were excellent in all the questions I asked, in purchasing an unseen vehicle. I then flew in to Madison and was picked up at the airport by Vern who took great care to safely deliver me to the dealership, one hour away. Thanks Vern for the very entertaining trip! I was given the run around by another Ford dealership in my vehicle search, and as most people I am hesitant to purchase cars because of some of the pressure people we meet in that industry. Mr Spoerl (the Boss) should be proud of the people he has working for him as they made this transaction a great and stress free experience. Tim showed me the workings of the vehicle and even filled the tank full of gas for my 880 mile trip home. The vehicle ran perfectly the whole trip home. Thank you guys, a wonderful experience and I would reccomend this Ford Dealer and his excellent staff to any buyer. I found the Cars.com website and their search engines easy to use after using other sites.

2015 Ford Escape

by from Fort Atkinson, WI |

i just bought 2015 Escape. We are loving the car. We were told somethings that the car did that it doesnt do so thats why gave the customer service only 4 stars. Everybody there was very nice and not pushy like other places. Inside the place very clean and also very up to date. They have came a long way from past experience.

Great service and salesman!

by from Whitewater |

I recently purchased a 2015 Ford Escape Titanium from this dealership. Loved the hug I received upon walking in from Daryl! (Smile) And again, Daryl, thanks for turning the sales over to Andrew L. He's so courteous, knowledgeable and super cute! Really, even though you didn't have the color (Magnetic) that I wanted on the lot, he was able to find it in one day. And I appreciated the follow-up call this morning from him. Love my new ride!!!!

Could not have been better - more than I asked for

by from Jefferson WI |

Asked for what I wanted and what I was willing/able to pay after researching 50+ Fiesta/Focus vehicles for sale online. Thinking 2014 Fiesta or 2013 Focus. Started with closest Ford dealer; why drive if you don't have to. Sales Manager could meet my expectations, but informed me a 2014 Focus could be had for little above same year Fiesta. Not only did they find it, but it had more options than I requested. All said and done it came in at $144.30 above what I was expecting. Well worth it for adding a power moon roof, fog lamps, power driver seat, winter mats, and more.... in a color I wanted. If they missed going over every detail/control from bumper to bumper and under the hood I haven't discovered it yet. Not one menu setting was skipped. Nate Stiemke was my salesman, but they all treated me well.

Fabulous customer service and great sales staff!!

by from Fort Atkinson, WI |

Andrew was our salesman and I DEFINITELY would go back! I recommend this place for anyone looking for a vehicle.

Great car purchasing experience!

by from Jefferson WI |

After receiving a trade in voucher for my current vehicle in the mail, i responded by email, and was contacted immediately by Andrew Lillage. Andrew was a pleasure to deal with. i made a visit to Havill Spoerl a couple of days later with a vehicle in mind to test drive and have my current vehicle appraised. as it turned out, the vehicle that i was interested in had just been purchased that day, however Andrew was able to come up with and even better vehicle for me. my salesperson- Andrew, and general manager- Dustin Henze did a great job making the numbers line up and i walked away a happy customer with a great vehicle.

Comfort and Style in my Ford Mustang GT

by from Fort Atkinson, WI |

I had a memorable experience as I was immediately greeted by Andrew Lillge, who is a sales consultant at Havill-Spoerl. l had seen the red convertible Mustang on the lot, and knew that was the ride for me. I hadn't driven stick for 10 yrs and Andrew encouraged me to get it started and head for the road. The shifting all came back to me, and without Andrew's support, I'm not sure I would've taken that chance. I love my car and enjoyed my amazing experience at Havill-Spoerl. The entire staff at the Dealership were friendly and helpful. I'm very glad I bought my car from them.

Worst Experience Ever

by from Jefferson, WI |

I recently purchased a Ford Fusion from this dealer, within two weeks of this purchase my check engine light came on. I called and was told i had to wait three days to have them check it, when i finally took it in, I was told i had to pay them $100 to have them read the codes and to even be told what the problem was. I left and called my sales guy Andrew Lillge. He got my car in the following day to find out what was wrong. i was then informed that their were over $650 worth of repairs that the car needed. After leaving the service department countless messages i finally got a hold of him and was told i had to pay half of these costs. Again after many attempts to reach a manager, I finally got a hold of one. They still expected me to pay half of these costs, Which i had to fight for a long time, before they finally agreed to cover the cost of the repairs. Not to mention, when i bought the car they told me they would be taking two dents out of the car, one on the hood, and one on the door. Neither of these dents were fixed. One was half way taken out, the other one still remains, as well as they also added another dent in my hood. Havill also lied to me about my car being a one previous owner car, when it was a two. I am not impressed as this was my first time purchasing a vehicle. I will not be returning.

great service

by from fort atkinson, wi |

Had to be patient, but in the end all was worth it. Good service, great feedback and all information asked for was given.

Excellent Service

by from milwaukee wi |

I am a very satisfied customer. Andrew Lillge sold me a used Hyundai that I am very pleased with. I have recently taken the car in for some minor repairs and the service dept guys really cared about the problems. My opinion... Satisfaction guaranteed at thisdealership...no pressure...I would buy from Andrew again and again.