Basil Ford

1540 Walden Ave, Buffalo, NY 14225

New 888-548-1868
Used 866-852-8277
Service 877-371-9891

Basil, Basil, Just Great Deals!!!

Leasing @ Basil Ford

by from Tonawanda, NY |

I am on my fourth lease with Basil Ford. Every time has been a great experience. The Basil team is extremely helpful and they make the process very easy for you. I highly recommend leasing or purchasing a vehicle at Basil Ford.

Never again

by from Niagara Falls, NY |

I recently bought a 2014 Mustang, didn't notice it had a crack in the tail light and water damage inside of it until about a week later. They refused to fix my tail light because they said it was not there when i bought it. I refuse to pay 800 dollars for a tail light i did not break. I would not recommend anyone buying a vehicle from this place.

No Response...

by from Buffalo, NY |

I wanted a simple test drive. I work about 45 hours a week and submitted an online query. No response. I did not leave a phone number because I don't want to be called by a salesman. Instead I left my email and told this is a better way to contact me. They must not really want business that badly. I will now not consider even buying a Ford.

Worst experience ever

by from Wellsville, ny |

Finance guy made no good faith offer for my trade. Very arrogant and insulting. Sales guy was very helpful. My car is worth 5 thousand more than what was offered. Waste of my time. I had to ask for my car keys back 3 times. Finance guy made a scene pounding his fist on the counter and saying he couldn't work miracles. Ridiculous .

Awesome dealership!!!

by from Buffalo NY |

My salesmen worked very hard to find the exact car I was looking for and he also made sure it would fit into my budget.

Ford F150

by from Buffalo, n.y. |

very professional and efficient staff, genuinely care about your experience at the time of the sale and beyond

New Car

by from Cheektowaga,NY |

it was a very smooth process.I was able to get my new 2014 Fusion the same day which was great. Everyone was professional and knowledgeable.

Purchased 2012 Ford Escape

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

Jordan in the Internet Sales Department helped me research different types of used vehicles based on my needs and wants. He then directed me to AJ Hury in the sales department. AJ was very patient as I wanted to test drive multiple makes and models of vehicles. Trying to better pinpoint what I was looking for, he asked me some more specific questions. He suggested I test drive a Ford Escape. I got in one and absolutely fell in love with it. When we arrived back at Basil Ford, he found a 2012 Ford Escape on the lot. It had everything I wanted and more and I received a great deal! It was a pleasure doing business with Jordan & AJ.

Excellent experience

by from Angola NY |

I had an appointment set up to test drive a couple of vehicles and got there a little early. I met Mike Kelly in the lot and immediately liked him. He asked me what I was looking for and he took me to exactly what I wanted. I got what I wanted for my trade in. I got better financing than my credit union offered. It was stress free and no nonsense. I am now having him look for a car for my wife.

Review

by from Attica, NY |

First deal on my truck was awesome. Tried to buy a new edge to replace my wife's car. Sales person and sales manager disregarded my request to NOT look up my trade value payoff. Slipped in a credit check. Without explaining !!! Thought it was a release to test drive the trade. When a dealer knows your payoff you are at a disadvantage in the negotiation process. Very disappointed with sales department !!!

Great Service

by from Tonawanda, NY |

My husband and I have used Basil for years. My husband and I were always met quickly after entering the facility. Usually, I have to tell one associate I am already being helped. When I have a problem I have been listen to and dealt with fairly. I feel that Basil realizes that people have many choices when it comes to transportation and repairs/service. They are trying to out do all others in the service area so that sets them apart. My husband is still driving a Ford. The only reason I am not is because I wanted a minivan and Ford is no longer making them. At some point, I hope to be driving a Ford again.