Jim Murphy Buick GMC

3000 Walden Ave, Depew, NY 14043

New 888-542-1993
Used 866-282-4994
Service 866-754-1006

The More You Shop Around, The Better We Look!

Amazing Service!!

by from Lockport, NY |

Kevin Newkirk of Jim Murphy Buick GMC did a really excellent job with helping me find and purchase a new truck. He is probably one of the best salesman I have ever worked with. Thank you for all your help.

June 8, 2013

Thank you for listening to your neighbor and buying from who he bought his vehicle from. I know you enjoyed getting your truck without even leaving your house. Happy Truckin' Kevin

Great first time buying experience

by from Lancaster, NY |

Peter was very helpful and not pushy, had the answers to the questions we had and made this truck purchase easy and painless.

MRS. ANN JONES

by from BUFFALO,NY |

I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISSAPOINTED IN OVER 20 YEARS DEALING WITH PETER SABIO! HE IS MY NUMBER ONE SALESPERSON AND I DON'T EVEN TALK TO ANY OTHER DEALER, AND HE'S THE GUY I REFER TO ALL FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THANK YOU MY FRIEND FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!

Amazing service department!!

by from Depew, NY |

At 5:30 on the evening of Thursday September 4, 2014, I was at a quick-stop station near my house trying to equalize the air pressure in my van's tires, when suddenly a valve stem and the accompanying air pressure sensor broke on one of the front tires, causing my tire to quickly lose air and flatten. The Jim Murphy dealership was the closest one available to me, and not the dealership I normally deal with; when I called and explained my problem to them, they told me they closed at 9pm and had only one mechanic working at the time, but that they would do their best to get my van repaired by closing time. Fortunately they had all the necessary parts on hand. Their efforts to get me in and out in as short a time as possible were especially appreciated because my having to take the van to them meant that I would be leaving my disabled husband home alone without proper preparation for doing so. Service consultant Michael Goulding was very professional, friendly and made sure to keep me apprised of how the repair was progressing. The repair was completed before 8pm. As I said, Jim Murphy's is not the dealership I normally deal with, but after this experience, it will be from now on! I'm very grateful for their wonderful service and would highly recommend them.

Awesome Experience

by from Albion, NY |

We love our new Enclave! Kevin was very cordial, extremely patient and so knowledgeable! We couldn't have asked for anything more! We give Kevin 4 thumbs up for our buying experience!!! Thanks Kevin and Jim Murphy Buick GMC!

Sales and service

by from Buffalo, NY |

Excellent experience working with both the sales and service teams. Tim Sutton in sales is the best cat salesman I have ever worked with. I will continue to purchase vehicles from him as long as he works there. Also exceptional service from all in the service department.

Horrible Service Department

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

I have brought my vehicle in twice because the heat was not working in my car. On both occasions I was promised I would be taken as soon as a loaner was available and on both occassions I had to make a follow up call 1-2 weeks after I was promised to be taken in. Then magically the day I call a car is available. Not to mention when I said my heat wasn't working the service people spoke to me like I was an idiot. "Is your car warmed up", "Do you have it on auto" --- as if I have never turned heat on in a car before. I was given a loaner vehicle that was clearly not cleaned out before given to me because I found another customers information in the glove box, including drivers license number, credit card information, address, etc. When I returned the vehicle I filled the gas back to where it was given to me. I guess the service department is not held to the same rules. I brought my car in with less than 1/4 tank and it was given back to me on E with the light on. When I picked up my vehicle I brought this to the customer service woman's attention and asked her to leave a note for service to call me regarding this issue. She told me she can't and I'd have to call on Monday. Now there's some customer service. Also, they let a relative of mine drive my car around without my permission. Just because he purchased vehicles from them before and said he was related to me. Where is the security in this?? I did call on Monday and was spoken to as rudely as ever. Needless to say I will NEVER purchase another car from this dealership.

Fantastic experience!

by from Medina, NY |

I had the best experience ever at Jim Murphy! Kevin was very knowledge and offered me a more than fair trade on my car. I also didn't feel pressured to buy, which I absolutely hate. My appointment was timely and Kevin made everything easy by doing all the leg work. I was at the dealership in the early afternoon and my car was delivered to me at my doorstep that very evening...yes, right to my house! I would absolutely recommend Kevin at Jm Murphy to anyone looking for a car. You won't be sorry. Thanks again,, Kevin!

April 4, 2013

I was so thrilled I had the HHR in the color and options you wanted. I pride myself on making the purchase an enjoyable time and not a task. You were great to work with and thanks for letting me bring it right to you.. Have a great day. Mine is better because of your kind words. Kevin

New 2013 Enclave! Awesome Experience..Thanks Kevin

by from Elma, NY |

I have dealt with Jim Murphy Buick GMC for nearly 15 years. Never dissapointed!!! Customer Service is great. Kevin was a pleasure to deal with. He really goes to bat for you to get the best deal possible. He delivered my new Enclave right to my house and took my old car away. Just 2 weeks later, my dad was in the market for a new car and I took him to see Kevin. He set him up with a beautiful 2013 GMC Terrain. Do not hesitate to give Jim Murphy GMC a try and ask for Kevin. His years of experience are a great asset and you will not be dissapointed!

April 4, 2013

What a great ambassador for our dealership. We value your business and referrals and look forward to future dealings. Thank you from all of us at Jim Murphy Buick GMC

Need a Vehicle? Ask for Kevin !

by from Virgil, Ontario |

In any given profession, there are those that go day by day, fulfilling their duties adequatly and there are those that go above and beyond their call of duty. I would place Kevin in the latter category. You see, as a Canadian living close to the border, I was unsure of what would be involved purchasing a vehicle in the US. Kevin understood my relucatance and put my mind at ease answering all my questions with professionalism and ease. He brought the vehicle (a 2010 Enclave) across the border for me to test drive and completed all the paper work necessary to import the vehicle into Canada. There was very little I had to do differently than what's necessary when purchasing a Canadian vehicle. (All you really need is an RIV inspection which is done at Canadian Tire) For anyone considering buying a vehicle in the US but is reluctant or nervous about the proceedure, please contact Kevin as he will make the experience an easy an pleasant one. No, there aren't any exorbitant fees involved... a $50. import feee at the border is all.I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Kevin again and would recommend him to anyone.

April 4, 2013

What a great review. Thanks so much for those kind words. It was awesome working with you. Enjoy that awesome Enclave. Kevin

Best Car Buying Experience, EVER!!!

by from Tonawanda, NY |

If all car salespeople were to model themselves after Kevin Newkirk, stress and anxiety would virtually be eliminated from the car buying experience. Shortly after submitting questions regarding a particular used vehicle's features, via cars.com, Kevin, not being completely familiar with the make and model of the vehicle, not only had the answers to my questions, but called me from behind the wheel so he'd be able to answer any other questions as quickly and efficiently as possible. Without even knowing how far away I was from the dealership, Kevin also offered to bring the vehicle to me, so I wouldn't be inconvenienced. I didn't take him up on that offer, but was amazed that, AFTER the sale, he offered to pick me up at my home the next day (to pick-up the vehicle) so, once again, I wouldn't be inconvenienced. This offer, I accepted. Upon Kevin's arrival, I asked if he'd be so kind as to follow me in my other vehicle so I could drop it off at my wife's workplace, and he agreed to do so without hesitation. Keep in mind, this was AFTER the sale and every minute he's out of the showroom, he's missing opportunities to make additional sales and I'm fairly certain my purchase was far from the one he needed to make any sales goals and/or put food on his table. Kevin also took the time to follow-up with me, the following week, to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase...Something all salespeople should, but rarely, do. Prior to encountering Kevin Newkirk, I never would have imagined myself bothering to take the time to write a glowing review regarding a car purchase. In fact, this is my first, EVER, review of anything. There's a reason Kevin has been with Jim Murphy for 26 years and I certainly hope he's still there when I'm ready to purchase my next vehicle. :-) Thanks, Again, Kevin!

February 19, 2013

Bruce, We are so glad that your experience here at Jim Murphy Buick GMC was a great one! Kevin is so pleased to hear that he could help make the car buying experience a pleasant and stress free one! Please feel free to call if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with anything at all regarding your vehicle, we would be glad to help! Thank you for your kind words as well we look forward to helping you again in the future! -The Murphy Family