Jim Murphy Buick GMC

3000 Walden Ave, Depew, NY 14043

New 888-542-1993
Used 866-282-4994
Service 866-754-1006

The More You Shop Around, The Better We Look!

Great service!!!

by from Clay, NY |

I found vehicle on cars.com and Kevin was very helpful with the entire process including a fair offer on my trade in vehicle. I traveled 3 hours to purchase vehicle and it was everything it promised to be. I am very happy with the overall experience.

December 10, 2012

What a joy it was to work with you. It was worth your trip to Buffalo to get your new ride. Good luck and I look forward to selling your friends and family vehicles. Even from 3 hours away! Enjoy the awesome Black hot rod!

Jim Murphys

by from Grand Island |

Wow our salesman kevin N. was great we never even went to the dealers I inquired about our 2011 GMC truck online Kevin contacted us drove the truck to our home on Grand Island took for test drive loved it Kevin gave us a great deal took care of everything next day delivered the truck at 7:30 pm so my husband could have it for his birthay the next day I would recommend this dealership to anyone and I already have told everyone to ask for Kevin N. Best salesman I have ever dealt with and I have bought several cars in the past but never this easy or pleasant of an experience. in case you cant tell very happy customer lol.

October 3, 2012

What an awesome review. Thanks so much. It was great working with you both. I just need my customers like you folks. Best of luck and thanks again! Kevin

BAD SERVICE

by from caz,ny |

i bought a truck from there it turned out to be a lemon.it had problems with abs,four wheel drive, steering,and trany,and they did nothing about it.would not work with me a bit

October 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. That is not the type of service we strive to provide. Please reach out to me directly at cara@jimmurphycars.com and we will attempt to rectify the situation. Again, I personally would like to apologize. Sincerely, Cara Murphy

KEVIN NEWKIRK

by from new york |

WOW,the wife is driving a new vehicle,thanks to Kevins knowledge and kindness.he was looking out for our best interest every step of the way.my wife is now safer in her new gmc with all the safty features of the 2012.I have bought alot of trucks but this experience was one of the best.Thanks to Kevin N.

August 5, 2012

Thanks for the great endorsement. It was my pleasure working with you and your family. Happy motoring and keep in touch......Kevin

Awesome customer service !!

by from Rochester, NY |

Our salesman, Kevin Newkirk was great. He offered to drive the car I was interested in from Buffalo to Rochester just for the test drive. Gave us a great price with my trade, and delivered the car to Rochester. The car is wonderful. I would recommend them for sure.

July 17, 2012

Thanks for a great review. It was a real pleasure helping you in your automotive needs. Enjoy you new vehicle!

Great car buying experience!!

by from Rochester, NY |

Our salesman, Kevin Newkirk knew everything about the Lucerne we wanted to buy. We made the deal over the internet (for the most part). He even gave us a trade-in value for my car before he saw it. He also offered to drive the Lucerne from Buffalo for us to test drive it in Rochester, NY. We went to Buffalo, signed the papers, and he delivered it to us at our house two days later. He was professional, helpful, and wonderful to work with. He even sent me a text two days later to see how everything was. This was a great buying experience.

July 15, 2012

If the world had more people like you folks in it then we would all be better off because of it. I really enjoyed working with you. Thanks again for buying from our dealership. Have fun with your new Buick...Kevin

Toyota Solara 2008

by from Ohio |

My experience with this dealership and purchase of my new Solara was a pleasurable and enjoyable one for me. I found that Kevin NewKirk was very friendly and professional in his approach to doing business with me. I would recommend him to any of my friends, and am extremely excited about my new car. Thanks

July 3, 2012

Thanks for the great review.. I enjoyed bringing the convertible right to your doorstep in Ohio. You put a lot of trust in me not seeing the car in person before buying and I am thrilled that you are completely satisfied! Enjoy your new ride!

Acadia

by from Clarence, NY |

Just recently purchased a GMC Acadia and had an overall great experience. I will definitely be heading back here for future purchases.

May 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to send in a review. We are happy that you are happy! Good luck with your Acadia. You got a great vehicle.

2008 GMC Acadia

by from Buffalo, NY |

Jim Murphy Buick GMC dealership offered excellent service. Kevin Newkirk was the name of the gentlemen that assisted my husband and I in the process of purchasing our new family vehicle. We were very pleased with the process as a whole. Kevin was extremely honest about the vehicles we were interested in. We walked away feeling satisfied and confident with the choice we made. I would recommend family and friends to this dealership.

February 26, 2012

Thank you so much for those kind words. With every customer it is a two way street. With that being said it was my honor to assist you in purchasing a vehicle from our dealership. You made my "job" easy. Enjoy you new ride!

sales man was fantastic to deal with

by from Rochester ,NY |

Kevin our salesman was a delightful person to deal with,very educated about the product.Looked online and found what we wanted. Kevin drove 60miles to show us the GMC Acadia. Will recommend Murphy GMC too all my friens.

January 6, 2012

Its was my pleasure to bring it to you rather than you having to bring your family of 6 to me. Thanks again... Enjoy your new ride!