Fox Ford

3560 28th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

New 888-838-1966
Used 888-709-4417
Service 888-290-4079

Fox Motor group - only the best!

Fox Ford Grand Rapids

by from Grand Rapids Mi |

I spent several months searching for my new investment, at Fox Ford I finally found the right amount of professionalism and friendlness that won me over. They can look forward to my repeat business every few years.

Awesome Experience

by from Omaha, NE |

I purchased a used car from Fox off of the internet and they shipped it to me in another state within a week. I was a little hesitant as I had never bought a car without test driving it first, but they made the process very smooth.

Transit Connect Repair

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

A part was ordered for my Ford Transit Connect. I thought it would take a few days. I was called the next day and told the part was in and ask to make an appointment. I made the appontment which was scheduled for 12:00. I live in Kalamazoo, MI. I arrived at the dealership at 11:30 or so. I had just settled down in the wonderful, comfortable waiting area when my adviser came and told me the job was done. That was at 12:30. I was impressed and extremely satisfied. The folks at Fox Ford are professional and just good people to work with. My experiance is well worth the 50 mile drive. Thanks Fox Family Glenn Charles

FOX FORD EXPERTISE.

by from GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN |

WE PURCHASED A CAR FROM FOX FORD LAST WEEK. THE PERSON WE DEALT WITH WAS TOM "GOOSE" GOSSELIN. WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE. TOM IS AN "EXPERT AND IF YOU TALK WITH "GOOSE" YOU WILL FIND OUT HE KNOWS CARS, INSIDE AND OUT. HE WANTS TO GIVE THE BUYER ALL OF THE INFORMATION THEY NEED TO MAKE A SMART PURCHASE AT A GOOD PRICE. IN FACT ALL OF THE PEOPLE WE TALKED WITH AT FOX WERE CUSTOMER FRIENDLY. GO SEE TOM AND TELL HIM "COACH" SENT YOU.

Too Busy?

by from Lansing MI |

My contact with this dealership was by internet. I received prompt replies to my questions. But I felt that they really were not serious about dealing with me as they kept quoting the sticker price. They did not offer to set an appointment with me to discuss my personal deal. I felt that they were just too busy to be bothered by a customer in Lansing.

Easy Used car purchase.

by from Cedarville, MI |

Goose or salesman was very east to work with. The whole used car sales staff worked together to complete the deal and get us out the door as we had a 4 1/2 drive back to home. Thank you to all the Used Car Staff.

Rude people! Don't waste your time to call them!

by from San Francisco, CA |

Called asking about LX470 they had listed on Cars.com. The guy (didn't provide his name) was very, very rude. His first question was - I see your phone number out of state, are you in CA? I said, - yes. Then he says you have to come down to buy any car from us and have to pay MI sales tax and then you can take to your home state. I asked him why would I pay sales tax if I'm going to take the car in CA and then export out of country, and not in MI. Not going to drive this car in the USA at all. His answer was - You asking too much questions! and he hung up on me... Rude! I want to aware everybody - Don't waste your time!! Find a car at another dealer. Imagine what will they tell you after you bought a car from them and suddenly it broke next day..... I think they will put your phone number to ignore list.

Review shopping for your Mitsubishi Eclipse 2001

by from Ionia, Mi. |

Checking out your Mitsubishi Eclipse 2001 Spider for a friend - which they purchased on my recommendation. Marilyn was helpful & considerate. Purchaser loves the car. Car was presented correctly - no hard sell .

thankx

by from macomb twp,mi |

every thing went smooth and I saved a trip to secretary of state for license plat

Bought Mazda 6 2007 used

by from Kentwood |

The salesman was very patient with us and did not push us to buy any specific model. One of the few dealers in town where they actually have the inventory they claim to have online. Are happy to negotiate a price that works for both sides(although I am wondering if I could have gone lower since they agreed so readily to the price I suggested)

Great Inventory

by from Allegan, MI |

The best inventory in the city. I am pretty sure that they have every variation of every ford line that I could pitch at them.