Borgman Ford Mazda

New 877-691-5265 New877-691-5265
Used 877-562-9622 Used877-562-9622
Service 877-529-8956 Service 877-529-8956

Value. Service. Price.

If you need service call Jeremy

by from Grandville, MI |

Jeremy is always great and trustworthy. He makes sure both Ford products I own are taken care of very well.

Our F-150 purchase was excellent

by from Holland, Michigan |

Due to some back issues we needed to get my wife into a truck for her job. We also wante four or all wheel drive. We checked Borgman Ford as well as some other dealers. Justin Schipper allowed us to drive any number of new and used Ford and other make trucks over the course of a couple months. We finally purchased a F-150 Crew Cab and love it. My wife feels safe in the vehicle and also has the V-8 power in traffic when she needs it! Thanks Skip and all those at Borgman Ford for being such a great organization! Ric n Liz Smith Holland Michigan

Borgman Ford Mazda responded to this review

February 12, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful! It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Great truck and buying experience

by from Hudsonville,MI |

Recently moved to the Grand Rapids area from a small Wisconsin town. I needed a new truck and was very skeptical about going to what considered a big city dealership. I had had bad high pressure experiences in the past at big dealers and didn't look forward to another. My son who lives in the area told me to try out Justin Schipper at Borgman Ford. He knew Justin and said he would be good to work with. Long story short he was right Justin "Skip" as I know him now helped me find a great 2014 F150 at a price I felt was fair and the deal was done. Hope my experience with their service department will be as good. If it is Borgman would top of my list for future vehicle purchases in the future.

A great experience!

by from Grandville, MI |

After having a bad experience at another dealership in town, I was referred to Borgman Ford and specifically "Skip" by a good friend. I was reluctant to call, but am so glad I did. Skip was remarkable: friendly, understanding of my situation (a recent divorce), and confident he could help me. With less than stellar credit, Skip hooked me up with Peter, a finance person at the dealership. He was also so helpful, kind and considerate to me. After just a couple of days, I bought a car that was far superior than what I had expected I would be able to afford. I highly recommend Borgman Ford and especially Skip, who I found to be trustworthy and so helpful.

2014 Ford Focus: Great Experience at Borgman Ford!

by from Jenison MI |

Car is great. Really glad I made the decision to go with the Focus, Borgman, and new vs used. The car is a perfect blend of value and pizzazz features. The transaction was handled professionally and promptly by Skip and Pete both. Setting up Sync with my phone was a piece of cake. I'm really enjoying the hands-free communication and music streaming without cables.

GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH! BUY HERE!

by from Jenison |

I thought I would drop you an email to let you know how absolutely satisfied I am with the service and professionalism demonstrated by Justin Schipper. I bought a Focus from him that I picked up earlier this week. Throughout the buying process I felt he was informative, very up front and fair with the pricing, and all with no pressure. He kept in touch via phone calls and emails. He also went so far as to set up my insurance by calling my agent for me. I was dealing with replacing a totaled out car and it was so nice to have just one less thing to have to deal with. It was a great transaction from start to finish. I don't know how you recognize your outstanding salespeople , but I do feel he should be commended in some way. You have a great employee on your hands. Thank you.

Great dealership with outstanding sales experts

by from Middleville, MI |

We initially drove through the parking lot just looking as the dealership was closing. We did not have any intention to purchase at this time. A young sales person approached the truck and offered his card. He didn't push any thing. The sales professional just stated, if you need anything or have any questions, just ask. Skip (Justin Schipper) never asked for my name or anything else. When we were starting to get serious about buying, we went back to Borgman and looked for Skip. Skip was more than willing to help out and was never pushing anything. He let us look at a ton of different vehicles, and never once pushed anything. We decided we had enough for the day, thanked him and left. A couple more weeks went by, and we went back to Borgman because we felt welcomed. We asked for Skip again. He never pushed at all. He offered to help again and even threw a few other options at us. We ended up buying a new truck through Skip and are happy enough that I have sent many other people to see him. I have been using the dealership for all of my service now as well. There was one issue with service, and upon contacting the service manager, the issue was more than resolved in a very timely fashion. I will gladly return, which I have since, and I will recommend Borgman Ford for all of your vehicle service and sales needs. When the time comes for another new vehicle, I will definitely visit Skip at Borgman.

Review of our Leasing Experience

by from Grand Rapids Michigann |

Overall, we had a very good experience at Borgman Ford with Skip Schipper doing an excellent job helping to determine what our needs were and meeting them. We ended up leasing an Escape,which made the most sense for us.

Great day at Borgman Ford Mazda

by from Muskegon Michigan |

I just picked up my 2015 Mustang EcoBoost. I made eight visits to the dealership before I purchased my Mustang. My sales professional Skip was out there answering all my questions. Skip sat in the car showing me all the in and outs and how the options work and it wasn't always warm out. Skip never said what can I do to get you in this car today he just listen to me got me in the right car at the right price and I made it a great experience I also want to say thanks to Frank in finance it was a great experience and I will be back

2014 F-150 truck

by from Hudsonville, MI |

My buying experience at Borgman was a pleasure and would recommend Borgman to anyone interested in buying a new vehicle. Borgman was under construction at the time of this review so that is why the mark for facilities was graded a little lower, but they are investing in the overall building which will promote image and better set up to services all customers.