Borgman Ford Mazda

(3.7) 3 Reviews

3150 28th St Sw, Grandville, MI 49418

Internet Sales Manager is TERRIBLE

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Matt Cameron, Borgman's Internet Sales Manager, is the worst salesperson I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I wasted two weeks trying to negotiate the price of a vehicle and get him to commit to the details in writing. When I got to Borgman's dealership, he tried to raise the price we agreed upon. When I challenged him, he made excuses. After a few minutes, it was obvious he hadn't read my emails and had no intention of honoring the price he quoted in writing. I expressed disinterest in continuing the transaction and he resorted to bully tactics. He actually yelled at me. I walked out. I've never seen a salesperson act as unprofessional and immature as Matt Cameron. Needless to say, I will NEVER even consider buying a vehicle from Borgman again.

Buying used cars

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Excellent place to do business. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Very helpful in finding a vehicle with specific options.

My expierence over time has ben excellent

by from Byron Center |

SERVICE AND FRIENDLY AND REASONBLE PRICES WHEN THAT IS WERE YOU LOOKING FOR GO TO DEALER BORGMAN FORD AND MAZDA AUTOMOBILE EXCELENT.