Grand Buick

2901 28th St SW, Grandville, MI 49418

New 888-221-6849
Used 888-229-7671
Service 888-286-1372

Discover the "Grand" Difference Today!

Great service!

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Purchased a used vehicle from Grand Buick. Great service and professional business. Very happy with everything so far!

Buyer Beware bait-n-switch

by from Grandville |

Wow! Used their site to set up test drive giving my number and email to confirm appointment. Nobody did and I had to call them. Salesperson was pleasent but part of the show. Was trading car in - they are using lowest price that vehicle sold for at auction for value not blue book. Also using bait-n-switch! Had in writing estimate from them that was $5,000 higher from their online site but after test drive and my being honest with them that their estimate was high they came back with trade value $5,0000 lower! And their manager appraiser didn't even know how to put the top down on my vehicle!

Won't ever go here again, ruined my credit

by from Grandville, MI |

Went in here to look at a GXP they had for sale. Test drove it and there were multiple lights on the dash were on. Second of all ran my credit and submitted it to multple banks for much much more than the car was to be purchased on top of the $2200 I was going to put down.

Great facility

by from Grand Rapids, M.I. |

Customer service was awesome. I felt welcomed and all of my problems were solved.

Buick Encore Purchase - 2014

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Judy McClure was excellent. . . . . .got a good test drive on the first visit, talked to her about the features I wanted - AWD, GPS, Leather Package, Remote Start - and got an excellent deal on exactly what I wanted - including the color. Also got a could value on my trade-in. Definitely recommend. For you women, it's a very comfortable way to purchase a new car without feeling like a dummy.

Good dealership with great employees.

by from Grandville, MI |

Every thing that we asked to be serviced was serviced in a timely manner and done with understanding of the problem. Jim

last week i leased my 4th car from the same dealer

by from Grandville, Mi. |

The dealership is exceptional. I have leased 4 cars from this dealership and the same salesperson. And, the salesperson has been recommended a number of times to both friends and family. (They still need a cold drink dispenser) I know that everyone thinks that this a joke. However; they offer popcorn and the customer has to leave to get a drink. The other suggestion would be to offer to trade with another dealer so that the customer, no matter how unimportant, will get exactly what they want. My salesperson did his best to get me the best payment I could get;and, I unfortunately, had to accept a very plain interior-this was a comment that I received when I went to show off my new car. The exterior wasn't exactly what I requested, but I have grown to love the color-it is just a question of the interior package color. I will continue to refer the dealership as well as the salesperson.

Impala

by from Grand Rapids MI |

sales staff very accommodating and willing work with me to find what I wanted and could afford. C was on inventory list of ready for sale but had nt yet completed detail process so probly should not have yet been on that list. after sale was processed still needed to go thru detail process. back sooner then I expected but maybe they rushed that a bit because there are many many stone chips still need fixing that should have been eliminated prior to car being added to list of those ready to go. Still working with them to get this done; salesperson seems more reluctant at this point to k with me but finance rep still going above & beyond to get this done.

Impala

by from Grand Rapids MI |

Extra Effort taken

by from East Grand Rapids |

My wife and I were headed to the Cadillac dealership and decided to stop into Grand to take a look at the New Enclave and we were so impressed with the vehicle and extra attention Harvey and his staff gave us. This is way a dealership shoudl treat you. I will definately tell my golf friends about guys! Thanks!!!

Usd Terrain

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Was initially happy with the service and the purchase of a 2011 used Terrain. After approximately 60 miles driven off the lot the left rear tire went flat because of a poor patch in the tire. Then my wife waited 1.5 hours to get it re-patched. No offer was made to replace the tire nor was any explanation or apology offered.