Fairfield's Keene Mitsubishi

(4.5) 5.0 17 Reviews

446 Winchester St, Keene, NH 03431

Second car from Fairfield Kia

by from Newfane Vt |

Amanda was great. This is the second care I have purchased from her. I learned of Fairfield's after I bought a used Mitsubishi from The Fenton dealerships. They sent me to you for service, I was very pleased with Fairfield's and I have since purchased a new Mitsubishi and 2 used cars from Kia, working with Amanda Mills for both of those. Fairfield's has a great sales staff and service staff and all around great!

Fanastic Dealership

by from Alstead |

it was a pleasure to buy a car here at Fairfield Kia, sales staff Amanda Mills and Patrick Latvis superior to every other car dealership that I have dealt with in the past..

Fanastic Dealership

by from Alstead Nh |

Guy and Diane Cordelle

by from Keene Nh |

Amanda Mills came in into the service dept. while I was having my vehicle my 08 Sportage getting an oil change. Amanda had us fascinated about the 2015 Kia Souls. My wife and I was hooked and we came back to test drive the 2015 Kia Soul standard. We bought the Soul, having dealership add cruise control. We are very happy with Fairfield Kia. Fairfield Kia, Amanda and managers are great to deal with...

EPIC EXPERIENCE!

by from Massachusettes |

Fairfield is an awesome place to get a car good service all around I just got a Mitsubishi Mirage and I love it Mike G. is hands down the best to deal with for getting a car. Coming from a 94 Saturn that was money pit to a Mirage made my life and family's life safe and happy again. I'm going to get my family and friends to go there to get a car when they are ready to trade in. A word to the wise if your car is making you down and out and frustrated go see Mike G. at Fairfield Kia and Mitsubishi of Keene N.H. he will treat you right and he is fair. Get out of your Money pit of a Car if you have one well worth it! Thank you again to the Fairfield family truly blessed to have met everyone there In Keene N.H.

Not good at all

by from Keen NH |

I took my car there for a inspection sticker was told it flunked because my wipers streaked I told them I just bought them last week and just washed my windshield with them before bringing it in and they were fine but caved in to there demands and bought there over priced cheap wipers and got my sticker. I will never have a thing to do with this place agsin.

Great buying experience

by from Keene, NH |

Worked with sales representative Justin Flagg and Chris as manager, both were very knowledgable, friendly and worked hard to earn our business. Great experience.

Great Experience

by from Keene, NH |

My Dealer was Mat Cormier and he was great. He went above and beyond for me. I walked away with a brand new 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage. I really enjoyed working with Mat he was kind and polite and treated me like a person and not just another sale. He explained everything in full detail and made sure I understood what I was getting. This is the best experience I have and getting a car. Thanks Mat!

I just bought an outlander

by from Keene, NH |

I have been a Ford customer for 20+ years. This experience was easy. They went above and beyond beating a deal made by another dealership.

New purple mirage !

by from Lebanon, NH |

Fairfield gave us another great car buying experience. Justin was helpful and so knowledgable.