Morris Ford

Service 888-714-8185

Our Grandpa Terry Morris will always be #1

AMAZING CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Clifton Park, NY |

I just bought a 2015 Ford Explorer from Morris Ford and couldn't be more thrilled with my purchase! The entire process was easy, from start to finish. Josh Darrow (salesman) was very helpful and knowledgeable. Jim DeMarco (Sales Manager) was incredible and made sure that I was completely comfortable. Brandon Corey (finance) was very trustworthy and made the "paperwork" portion easy. And, Mark Kislowski (General Manager) was friendly and made sure my new Explorer was all warmed up and ready to go on a cold day! The team at Morris Ford really focuses on customer service and it shows. I recommend Morris Ford to anyone looking for a new (or used) vehicle.

Excellent Service Experience

by from Brant Lake, NY |

Really appreciate the fact that you have evening hours available for me to be able to get my car services, I drive almost 200 miles per day getting to and from work so I need lots of oil changes and service. Folks there are very friendly and recognize me when I come in and they get me in and out quickly and efficiently. Overall a great automobile experience.

One happy momma

by from Ballston Spa, NY |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Terry's Super Lot. Tom Nuzback was my salesman He was very friendly and made the whole purchasing a vehicle a great experience. He sat me down and asked exactly what I was looking for and what was important to me in a vehicle. In the end I was very happy with my CRV purchase. Thank you Tom! I will be back in the future when my daughter needs a vehicle.

Great Service

by from 4 Meditation Way, Saratoga springs , New York |

Your Mechanic , Don Reeder was very courteous and helpful, and quickly diagnosed and repaired the problem with my 2010 Ford Escape !

Jack Purdy

by from Glenville, NY |

2014 Explorer maintenance. Excellent service from the initial phone call to return of my vehicle

Satisfied customer

by from Schenectady, NY |

I called and made an appointment for service on my car. My car was taken on time and serviced immediately. I was told of a special offer that would take care of several checks on my car including tire rotation. I accepted the offer and within a short time, my car was done and I was ready to go. Friendly and excellent service!!!!!

Great Customer Service

by from Ballston Spa, NY |

The staff were very courteous & friendly. The work was done promptly. The staff even drove my car around to keep me from having to go out in the rain. The only reason that I am not giving top marks is because they didn't appear to put anything down to protect the floor. I had big boot marks that I had to clean when I got home.

morris ford

by from Clifton Park, New York |

I always can count on getting good service at Morris Ford.

Purchased used truck

by from Scotia, NY |

Salesman was very friendly, not pushy and did a great job

Service Review

by from Scotia, NY |

I had the works oil change and a NYS inspection service done. I was able to make an appointment within and few days when I called. The work was done without a lot of waiting and was out within an hour. I am completely satisfied with the work and service.

great Service

by from Burnt Hill, NY 12027 |

service on my explorer went well. I needed 4 tier's, an oil change, and breaks. I was able to crop off my explorer on Thursday night and was able to pick it up Saturday morning once the technician finished. I would have liked it on Friday night, but I was fine knowing they needed more time to complete the job right instead of rushing and making a mistake. Thanks Morris Ford.....! Jason Zoller