Subaru of Keene

New 866-792-4101
Used 888-227-8635
Service 888-691-5520

Hassle-Free Buying and Service

Great buying experiance and Great service

by from Woodstock, NH |

I stopped by this dealer on my way home from a meeting in MA, more to check out the dealer than the cars since I had already made up my mind on an Impreza. The sales staff was helpful and at no time pressured me into buying. They spent extra time to discuss the options available and allowed me to test drive several cars, even though it was well past their usual closing time. They are very up front about everything. Check out their web site, it has base prices and options of everything you can think of, and that was the price I ended up paying. Compare that with other dealers. No haggling at all! Needless to say I filled out all the paperwork that night, and picked the car up the following weekend. Three years and 85,000 miles later I still bring my Impreza to Subaru of Keene even though there are 16 other Subaru dealers that are closer (according to this web site). I have never felt that a dealer is more on my side and wants to keep my car running well and safe. Of all the dealers I have been to, this is the only one that I didn't feel ripped off by after I leave the shop.

Love my Car, Pleasant Experience at Keene Subaru

by from North Kingstown, RI |

I live in RI. Keene had the car I have been looking at. They did everything I asked to prepare me before I drove up to examine the car.mAnthony Mastronardi was great to work with and helped me get the buy done. I enjoyed my Keene Subaru experience....

I love my subi

by from Springfield, Vermont |

The best auto dealer around. The people at Subaru of Keene will take care of you. They are there for you. You will not feel pressured. Best auto experience I have ever had. Curt finnamore is the man to see.

Excellent Experience Once Again!

by from Andover, VT |

Anthony was wonderful and made the process seamless! This is my 3rd lease with Anthony and Mike Perry was fantastic to work with again as well. Thank both gentlemen for me!