Subaru of Keene

Service 888-691-5520 Service 888-691-5520

Hassle-Free Buying and Service

Subaru of Keene

by from Winchester, NH |

We have purchased 3 vehicles from Subaru of Keene and have been so pleased with our sales person Kathy Kelly that when our parents were in the market for another Subaru I brought them to Subaru of Keene. Our parents live in Sunapee and on one of their visits to us their first Subaru purchased at another dealer had a tire light come on. They pulled into the service area at almost closing time and the crew took care of it at no charge and had them on their way. We cannot say enough nice things about everyone at Subaru of Keene for our salesperson Kathy Kelly, Dan the finance man, Penny and Justin in service, all are professionally trained and pleasant to do business with.

Subaru of Keene responded to this review

November 12, 2015

Thank you Brenda for sharing your parents service experience! We are grateful to have earned your customer loyalty and your referral to friends and family! Have a great upcoming holiday season and we look forward to assisting you next. Best, The Team at Subaru of Keene

Great buying experiance and Great service

by from Woodstock, NH |

I stopped by this dealer on my way home from a meeting in MA, more to check out the dealer than the cars since I had already made up my mind on an Impreza. The sales staff was helpful and at no time pressured me into buying. They spent extra time to discuss the options available and allowed me to test drive several cars, even though it was well past their usual closing time. They are very up front about everything. Check out their web site, it has base prices and options of everything you can think of, and that was the price I ended up paying. Compare that with other dealers. No haggling at all! Needless to say I filled out all the paperwork that night, and picked the car up the following weekend. Three years and 85,000 miles later I still bring my Impreza to Subaru of Keene even though there are 16 other Subaru dealers that are closer (according to this web site). I have never felt that a dealer is more on my side and wants to keep my car running well and safe. Of all the dealers I have been to, this is the only one that I didn't feel ripped off by after I leave the shop.

Subaru of Keene responded to this review

October 15, 2015

My apologies on this tardy response, but I wanted to make sure to thank you for taking the time to rate and review us! SO great to hear our entire sales team was friendly, upfront and attentive to your needs and that we were able to earn your patronage over 16 other dealers in your area. Congrats again on your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you next! Best, Subaru of Keene

Love my Car, Pleasant Experience at Keene Subaru

by from North Kingstown, RI |

I live in RI. Keene had the car I have been looking at. They did everything I asked to prepare me before I drove up to examine the car.mAnthony Mastronardi was great to work with and helped me get the buy done. I enjoyed my Keene Subaru experience....

I love my subi

by from Springfield, Vermont |

The best auto dealer around. The people at Subaru of Keene will take care of you. They are there for you. You will not feel pressured. Best auto experience I have ever had. Curt finnamore is the man to see.

Excellent Experience Once Again!

by from Andover, VT |

Anthony was wonderful and made the process seamless! This is my 3rd lease with Anthony and Mike Perry was fantastic to work with again as well. Thank both gentlemen for me!