Autex Inc.

94 Key Rd, Keene, NH 03431

New 866-716-6151
Used 866-691-1677
Service 866-983-8308

Come by and experience the Autex Advantage...

You Can't Do Better Than Gretchen Jackson!

by from Harrisville, NH |

My wife and I bought a new Mazda CX-5. Our experience working with Gretchen Jackson was so positive and enjoyable, we're still a little in shock. It was the best car-buying experience we've ever had. No previous experience even comes close. Gretchen couldn't have been nicer or more knowledgeable. She flat-out knows everything about Mazda cars. She simply couldn't be stumped. Best of all, she didn't just wait for us to ask questions-- she pointed out things we were not knowledgeable enough to ask about. When we did ask questions, she explained everything promptly and clearly. And she was never in a hurry. We never felt rushed. She gave the impression she had all the time in the world for us. She has a great sense of humor, and a knack for keeping things very light and upbeat. I would never have believed that I could feel relaxed while buying a car, but that's exactly how we felt with Gretchen-- and it happened almost immediately. I can't recommend her highly enough. FWIW: Everyone we met at Autex Mazda of Keene was friendly and helpful. Our entire experience there was positive, and I can't imagine going anywhere else in future.

Excellent buying experience!

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I recently traveled 180 miles, from New York, to purchase my new 2014 Mazda 2 from Autex. I negotiated the entire sale and financing options via phone and e-mail with Donald Class and Tim Machunsky. I can be very particular when making a large purchase and Donald was more than happy to answer any and all questions I had about the vehicle. Tim assisted in obtaining me the best possible financing and the best price for my new car. On the day I picked up my Mazda, Donald had the car and paperwork ready to go, it couldn't have been easier. Being an out of state buyer, I was a bit concerned about getting my car registered in NY without any hassle, but these guys handled everything, and within two weeks, my NY plates and registration arrived at my front door via UPS. Overall, I had a great experience and I have no doubts that I made the right choice by going with Autex. I would recommend them to anyone I know and wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. Price and service, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone better!

Excellent Experience today!!

by from Greenfield MA |

Gretchen Johnson was very friendly, helpful & made us feel like we were part of her family. Gretchen & Tim Hall did everything they could to get us the best car & price. They were unbelievable, we drove in looking for a car & left the same day with a brand new one. That is fast service!! Thank you Autex Mazda!! We will definitely recommend you to everyone :)

September 2, 2014

Great to see that you had an excellent purchase experience. Everyone should expect to be treated like friends and family when they are in our showroom. This is the level of customer focus that can be expected from the team at Autex Mazda and, it's great to hear that you experienced it first hand. Thank you, Tim Machunsky General Sales Manager Autex Mazda

Great buying experience!

by from Keene, NH |

We were very pleased with our buying experience at Mazda of Keene. Gretchen Jackson was friendly, knowledgeable, low-key and provided all the information we needed to make the best purchase for us. We were approved quickly and were able to get the payment amount we were looking for. The paperwork was done most efficiently by Tim Hall who was also very friendly and easy to talk with. Great customer service so far and we're looking forward to our dealings with Mazda of Keene in the future!

Customer for Life

by from Brattleboro VT |

This dealership renewed my faith in buying a car, from previous bad experiences to this exeptional service they have made a customer for life!! They were very professional and werent trying to push me into a car that wouldnt fit my family needs.From having numerious bad experiences at other car dealerships having a hassle free and enjoyable experience at Autex was a relief. Very friendly and helpful staff, I will not buy another car from any other place !! Thank you Donald Class my go to sales guy at Autex from now on ! Jocelyn Kennett

Fantastic Car Buying Experience

by from Massachusetts |

Autex overall as a dealership was a pleasure to do business with. Our Salesperson Donald Class' in-depth product knowledge was a breath of fresh air: he not only knew the "bells and whistles", but the performance, model, and option information as well. He demonstrated a great passion for the brand and cars in general which made our buying experience much more enjoyable. I didn't feel as though Don was pushing for a sale nor was he trying to "rush" us through the process, despite the showroom being very busy that day. He was attentive to customers who were waiting while never making us feel like we were being ignored. Don took us through the entire vehicle (2014 CX-5 GT) detailing every aspect along the way. At the end of the process, I feel like I had been treated like a human being- not just a sale. Autex made the buying process actually enjoyable. The sale was honest and fair- I don't feel cheated or misled at all. The team walked my husband and I through each step and made clear the details of the sale and financing. I would absolutely 110% do business with Autex again- specifically with Don. It was a pleasure.

Work hard for customers looking to buy a car

by from Keene, NH |

I've actually bought four cars from Autex Mazda over the past ten years or so they've all been positive experiences. In particular, Gretchen Jackson has been my sales person for the last three and she is great to work with. I've had a pretty tight budget for my last two purchases and Gretchen worked hard in both cases to get me the car I wanted for a price I could afford. I have no qualms recommending Autex in general and Gretchen in particular to anyone looking to buy a Mazda.

A great experience!

by from Keene, NH |

I visited the dealership in early December 2013 to purchase a car. Donald was incredibly helpful in all aspects of the purchase, and the price was very competitive for the vehicle I bought. It needed some work in order to be inspected, which they covered under the price we agreed upon; when it wasn't done by the time I needed to have my vehicle (due to parts not arriving, no fault on their part!) they were more than happy to provide me with a loaner vehicle until the work was done and I was able to pick it up (which was almost a week later!). I highly recommend Autex and will most definitely be looking at them for any future vehicle!

Easy car buying experience!

by from Lebanon, NH |

We were very impressed with the service and friendliness of the staff. We never felt pressured, yet they were very helpful by offering to let us take the car for a longer time than just a casual test drive. Buying a car can be a very stressful time, but we were saved the stress by dealing with Autex. Our salesman, Donald Class, was very attentive, and we were able to easily reach him on the phone to answer several calls we made to him with questions. I would definitely recommend Autex to a friend. We drove over 50 miles to buy this car and it was worth the effort!

Good new car purchase experience

by from Keene, NH |

Gretchen Jackson was knowledgable about both the product and processes related to purchasing a new Mazda. She engaged us immediately upon our arrival at the dealorship, was easy to work with and welcomed our questions. i was pleased with her ability to locate and successfully swap for the vehicle that we were interested in. She guided us through the purchase process, and i was particularly staisfied with the thorough introduction to the vehicle and its functionality. i would not hesitate to recommend her as a point of contact for other potential customers. Thank you, Gretchen.

September 23, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review. It has been a pleasure serving you with all of your automotive over the years and look forward to helping you in the years to come.

14 Mazda CX5

by from Keene, NH |

We would personally like to thank Gretchen for working w/us. Her knowledge of the vehicles she sells made it so easy to compare. This is our 4th lease & she made us feel like we were getting the best deal up-front. She listened to what we wanted and worked w/us to get it. The whole staff made us comfortable and were helpful when she was not in. We couldn't be happier w/our new Mazda CX5, Drive One! We look forward to using your service dept. Bill & Donna Blouin

September 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. It is people like you that make my job easy and enjoyable. I look forward to seeing you when you are in for your first service.