Autex Mazda

94 Key Rd, Keene, NH 03431

Used 603-313-9537 Used 603-313-9537

Great car buying experience

by from Hancock, NH |

I had a great car buying experience 5 years ago when I was looking at an used VW car of theirs (didn't buy that time) so I made sure to see what they had at their dealership this time around. And I was glad I did, they had what I was looking for, and Gretchen Jackson (Sales), Tim Machunsky (Manager) and Tim Hall (Loan, title and other paperwork) where a delight to work with. They listened, accommodated and went above and beyond all my needs when I bought my VW TDI Jetta Wagon with them. Coffee/tea/snacks available and also family friendly with kids play area. I will most certainly go back to Autex next time I want a car. Thank you Autex! - Peter

Amazing Customer Care

by from bangor, me |

They went above and beyond to help me purchase my new car. Definitely not your every day car dealership, a staff who actually cares and makes it a great experience.

Great sales and service staff.

by from Springfield, VT |

Buying a new car at Autex Mazda was an enjoyable experience. Staff were friendly and easy going. None of the pushy sales techniques I encountered elsewhere. They had a lot of choices for Mazda 3's to choose from, and gave me a great discount on accessories. Their financing shopped around and found me a better rate than I was expecting. I've had one minor issue with the infotainment center. I called near closing time, and their service department fit me in and took care of it quickly.

Honest and Organized

by from Spofford NH |

Donald Class and Jim (the finance guy) did an amazing job getting us into an affordable car. They were honest, organized and hard working. We needed a car desperately with a monthly price that fit into our budget. These guys went above and beyond to get us the best deal.

Excellent buying experience!

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I recently traveled 180 miles, from New York, to purchase my new 2014 Mazda 2 from Autex. I negotiated the entire sale and financing options via phone and e-mail with Donald Class and Tim Machunsky. I can be very particular when making a large purchase and Donald was more than happy to answer any and all questions I had about the vehicle. Tim assisted in obtaining me the best possible financing and the best price for my new car. On the day I picked up my Mazda, Donald had the car and paperwork ready to go, it couldn't have been easier. Being an out of state buyer, I was a bit concerned about getting my car registered in NY without any hassle, but these guys handled everything, and within two weeks, my NY plates and registration arrived at my front door via UPS. Overall, I had a great experience and I have no doubts that I made the right choice by going with Autex. I would recommend them to anyone I know and wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. Price and service, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone better!

Excellent Experience today!!

by from Greenfield MA |

Gretchen Johnson was very friendly, helpful & made us feel like we were part of her family. Gretchen & Tim Hall did everything they could to get us the best car & price. They were unbelievable, we drove in looking for a car & left the same day with a brand new one. That is fast service!! Thank you Autex Mazda!! We will definitely recommend you to everyone :)

Autex Mazda responded to this review

September 2, 2014

Great to see that you had an excellent purchase experience. Everyone should expect to be treated like friends and family when they are in our showroom. This is the level of customer focus that can be expected from the team at Autex Mazda and, it's great to hear that you experienced it first hand. Thank you, Tim Machunsky General Sales Manager Autex Mazda

Great buying experience!

by from Keene, NH |

We were very pleased with our buying experience at Mazda of Keene. Gretchen Jackson was friendly, knowledgeable, low-key and provided all the information we needed to make the best purchase for us. We were approved quickly and were able to get the payment amount we were looking for. The paperwork was done most efficiently by Tim Hall who was also very friendly and easy to talk with. Great customer service so far and we're looking forward to our dealings with Mazda of Keene in the future!

Customer for Life

by from Brattleboro VT |

This dealership renewed my faith in buying a car, from previous bad experiences to this exeptional service they have made a customer for life!! They were very professional and werent trying to push me into a car that wouldnt fit my family needs.From having numerious bad experiences at other car dealerships having a hassle free and enjoyable experience at Autex was a relief. Very friendly and helpful staff, I will not buy another car from any other place !! Thank you Donald Class my go to sales guy at Autex from now on ! Jocelyn Kennett

Fantastic Car Buying Experience

by from Massachusetts |

Autex overall as a dealership was a pleasure to do business with. Our Salesperson Donald Class' in-depth product knowledge was a breath of fresh air: he not only knew the "bells and whistles", but the performance, model, and option information as well. He demonstrated a great passion for the brand and cars in general which made our buying experience much more enjoyable. I didn't feel as though Don was pushing for a sale nor was he trying to "rush" us through the process, despite the showroom being very busy that day. He was attentive to customers who were waiting while never making us feel like we were being ignored. Don took us through the entire vehicle (2014 CX-5 GT) detailing every aspect along the way. At the end of the process, I feel like I had been treated like a human being- not just a sale. Autex made the buying process actually enjoyable. The sale was honest and fair- I don't feel cheated or misled at all. The team walked my husband and I through each step and made clear the details of the sale and financing. I would absolutely 110% do business with Autex again- specifically with Don. It was a pleasure.

Work hard for customers looking to buy a car

by from Keene, NH |

I've actually bought four cars from Autex Mazda over the past ten years or so they've all been positive experiences. In particular, Gretchen Jackson has been my sales person for the last three and she is great to work with. I've had a pretty tight budget for my last two purchases and Gretchen worked hard in both cases to get me the car I wanted for a price I could afford. I have no qualms recommending Autex in general and Gretchen in particular to anyone looking to buy a Mazda.