Fox Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

346 Grant Ave, Auburn, NY 13021

New 888-358-6206 New 888-358-6206
Used 888-354-7028 Used 888-354-7028
Service 866-692-6297 Service 866-692-6297

We will make the deal that you want to make!

new 2015 clallenger hellcat

by from cullman al |

i bought a hellcat sight unseen jason made the experience quick and easy.The finance department went the extra mile.I will definitely buy again .HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Salesman Tim is the BEST

by from Lockwood, NY |

Salesman Tim did a great job. Took the time to show me all of the Cambry Hybrid options on the car I was interested in. I wanted to take my time to think about the deal and I was allowed my time. Absolutely no pressure. Tim and his manager offered me a great deal and I was allowed as much time as I wanted to think about it. I wanted to compare the offer with another Cambry that Fox had at another Fox dealer location. Tim went and got the other Cambry for me to compare with the Hybrid Cambry. Tim's help and no pressure made my buying experience a pleasure. Now for the best part of the deal. I live 1 hour and 30 minutes away from the dealership. Tim offered to deliver the Toyota Camby Hybrid that I purchased free of charge!!! Unbelievable!!!!! Right to my driveway!!!! Unheard of!!!! I am a happy customer!!!!

Easy to deal with. Willing to help.

by from Syracuse, NY |

Cheryl was easy to deal with, and very pleasant through my buying experience.

Buying my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from canastota,NY |

This transaction to buy a car was the easest I've done . The salesman was wonderful, and so was the young lady in the financial department. I will most certainly check with them next time that I need a car. P.S. I love the car. Thank you Justin & Lynn.

The Best Car Buying Experience in 50 Years

by from Oswego, NY |

My husband and I have been buying cars (mostly Chryslers or Dodges) for over 50 years. From being greeted until signing was the easiest ever. No games, just business. Thank you. We are already telling our friends. Hope your business continues to thrive, it deserves to.

great service

by from cayuga ny |

Justin Seodrus was very polite and informative.This was our third car we have bought from him and will in the future.

TALK TO TIM--BUY FROM TIM

by from Savanah NY |

Enjoyed buying our used van & dealing / talking with Tim !

New Truck Purchase

by from Auburn NY |

My experience at Fox Chrysler was very good. Their staff was knowledgeable and professional.

Jeep Paint Repair

by from King Ferry, NY |

My Jeep Liberty had a 3/4 inch by 3 inch chip in the paint on the front passenger door when I bought it. Trying to save money, and having a family member try to sand and paint it, only made it bigger, and the wrong shade of paint was used. Personnel at Fox Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram body shop were very professional and experienced. They scheduled the work for a day and time that was convenient to me. When I dropped my Jeep off they arranged a rental car that was inexpensive and gas efficient. I picked my Jeep up the next day. The paint work is amazing. No one would ever think that there was a chip out of the paint on the front passenger door. I am one happy customer, and would recommend Fox Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram body shop to any one who wants quality body work done on their vehicle.

in 3 hours we had a truck, not the one we wanted

by from Cincinnatus NY |

The truck we went for was sold before we got there. A lot of fast talking, other trucks, oh, its at another site. Saw one husband checke it out , we brought it but never got the specs we received on our last purchase. got home and found the controler for the trailer brakes was missing, just cut and lightly taped. We discused with Art the fact that the ball was missing, I had said we could easily get that, so I know it was there. We have call 2 times and they say they will look into it but NO call back. I think they are good at luring you in and selling fast.Otherwise they were pleasent. As of now I wouldn"t go back or refer them.