9009 Lansing Rd, Durand, MI 48429

New 866-983-8793
Used 866-983-8791
Service 866-983-8794

At Graff Durand, we make it simple!

Great service and sales staff

by from Swartz Creek, MI |

My first experience was with the service department. I've brought my car there several times for oil changes and repairs over the past year. They were always helpful and did a good job. Exceeded my expectations. That lead me to the sales staff when I was looking at new cars. The sales staff were equally as helpful. Dave Green was great, a pleasure to work with. Thanks

Exceptional Service once again! Kayle is fantastic

by from New Lothrop, MI |

As always, Kayle is wonderful and does a great job! He was able to get me right in, even without an appointment. He also was able to find me a loaner within minutes and it was ready to go.

Great staff !!!

by from Durand, Michigan |

Jeff sims and Jeff in financial services were both very professional and I am very pleased with the service I recived . I will be back in 5 years for another new truck. Your service and professionalism have just gained a lifetime customer. Thank you guys !!!!

SUV maintance

by from Durand, MI |

I was in just for an oil change. There was no long waiting line, which I have happen at another large dealership in my area. The customer lounge was clean with plenty of reading material and in no time my car was ready and I was on my way.

My favorite Chevrolet Dealer

by from Durand, MI. |

Went above & beyond, they followed me home & brought me back while paper work was finalized, So I could drive my new truck home, after paying for it. Thanks Again, Howard

Graff Service Excels

by from Swartz Creek, MI |

It was getting near time for my oil change and while driving home from work I noticed that my left rear tire was running low - that decided the date and time of my getting in for the oil change as I felt the tire needed to be checked, sooner rather than later. Good thing because, as I suspected, there was a nail in my tire. They not only got the oil changed but replaced filters as recommended by GM @ 50,000, and pulled the nail/patched the tire; all in under half an hour!! I appreciate having the service available when I need it as they are open until 6 p.m. which affords me the time to get there after work, if and when needed. PS I check the acknowledgment of the use of my survey feedback; but would prefer that I not be contacted by telephone. E-mail contact fine.

by from Durand MI |

Everyone I dealt with were professional and courteous. Special thanks to Howard from Boidy Shop for swapping out my Tonneau Cover he solved my problem instantly.

New car purchase

by from Durand, MI |

This experience was great. I told my Salesman (Chris Dicolosa) what I wanted, when I would be in and everything was ready and waiting for me. I hate shopping for cars and this was just great.

Service and the salesman

by from Durand Michigan |

The salesman Mr Steven Brown was very professional and helpfully. He did everything to make me happy. I want to thank him for his patiences with me on changing my mind.

Excellent service and professional staff

by from Durand MI |

I get both my vehicles serviced at this dealership. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The time spent there for service is not very long. They do the job quickly and professionally.

Thanks

by from Davison Michigan |

Chris was awesome and found the exact truck I was looking for at another dealership and got it to me. Thank you