Graff Chevrolet Durand

9009 Lansing Rd, Durand, MI 48429

New 866-983-8793
Used 866-983-8791
Service 866-983-8794

At Graff Durand, we make it simple!

Great staff !!!

by from Durand, Michigan |

Jeff sims and Jeff in financial services were both very professional and I am very pleased with the service I recived . I will be back in 5 years for another new truck. Your service and professionalism have just gained a lifetime customer. Thank you guys !!!!

Very helpful, very clean dealership.

by from Durand,Mi |

My sales person Steven Brown,was very informative and helpful with my new Equinox,everyone at Graff was very nice and helpful.

Great Service

by from Durand, MI |

Jason Boyce was fantastic to work with during the purchase of my new car. I will be referring my friends and family to him when they are looking for a new vehicle.

Great service

by from Durand, Michigan |

I've always had good experiences with this dealership and I have bought my last three vehicles here. This is the only place I will go to buy a car and/or truck.

Great service, very helpful, very clean

by from durand, mi |

Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. The work was done quickly,I even got to pick the loaner which was awesome.

Great service

by from Durand, Mich |

I was so pleased to get a ride he while my truck was waiting on a part. You are caring dealership and that is why I come there. Thanks

clean, friendly facilities

by from Durand, MI |

From the first minute of our phone conversation I knew I was going to buy a car from this gentlemen on the other end! Steve Brown, professional, energetic yet kind is the very reason I purchased my very first brand new car! He took the time to answer all my questions, show me countless cars & interacted with my 7 year old granddaughter. I felt comfortable with the information Steve kindly gave me & now I'm enjoying my 2015 Malibu! A side note.....2 days after I picked my car up from the dealership, I was in a Verizon store. I got a new phone & the salesman said he would set it up in my car as well! He asked what kind of car I had........2015 Malibu. ..he said me too......me....black. ...he said me too.....me...Hank Graff Durand......he said me too......me.....don't tell me Steve Brown? He said me too! Me~~Steve, Thank You kindly young man!

Friendly people, prompt service

by from Durand , MI |

I am completely satisfied with the service at Graff Chevrolet. The people are pleasant and friendly and my car is running fine.

Best Service,Best Dealership!!!

by from Cohoctah Mi |

Wonderful! Steven Brown made every thing go smooth and enabled us to purchase earlier than we thought we would be able to. And the Trax, we have not found a thing we would change. We love it. Steven Brown made this the best car purchasing experience we have ever had. He was the BEST.

Great service for my oil change

by from Durand, MI |

This was the first visit to your oil change service area that I was able to leave with a smile. I've had many problems there, per my numerous conversations with Doug Schnell (who I see is now at a different location). He always made things right, but problems continued, until this past visit. I was greeted promptly, everything with my service was handled quickly and politely. My check out was quick and easy. All the staff that day were just excellent. I hope that this continues. I had actually priced oil changes and tire rotations at other places, because I just didn't feel like going through the hassles again. So glad that they were not there this time.

Great service and prices

by from Durand mi |

Eric Arnett is a great salesperson and your team did great getting me a vehicle that worked well for me and the best deal possible