Keene Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

410 Winchester St, Keene, NH 03431

New 866-984-4048 New 866-984-4048
Used 866-984-4018 Used 866-984-4018
Service 866-984-4069 Service 866-984-4069

Where Everyone Gets A Great Deal!!

Excellent customer service

by from Keene NH |

Last week we decided to buy a new truck, our old truck was just old.... We started looking online at Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, there were a couple new and used trucks we wanted to look at. We took a drive in and Steve Robinson came out to help us out, we looked at used trucks first and on our way to look at a new truck Steve pointed a 2012 Dodge Ram which had just come in, It was what we needed. It was very low mileage, great condition, very clean and priced with in our budget. After a quick test drive we were happy. The business end was professional, quick and personnel as Steve had sold us the truck we were trading in 10 years ago. The purchase took less then 1 hour and we were on our way with a very nice truck.

Salesperson.

by from Swanzey, Nh |

On January 17, 2011 my husband were checking out mini vans. Tom Callum was not only helpful, he was also very pleasant. Needless to say we bought a vehicle.

Excellent buying experience

by from Keene, NH |

We had an overall Excellent buying experience. No hassles or pressure. Entire process was fast and easy from test drive to signing the sales agreement. Fair and reasonable pricing with many incentives applied. Greg was great to work with.

Purchase/Trade went well

by from Deering, NH |

Stopped in to this dealer to trade my 2013 Ram 1500 for a 2016 Ram 2500 diesel. The truck outfitted the way I wanted it, could not be located, so it was ordered. In about 7 weeks the truck arrived. Delivery went well. My salesman was Tom Callum.

very happy

by from n.andover |

I read up on great reviews on this dealership and how people were driving from boston to make repeat purchases. So I drove almost 2 hours and got an amazing deal on a 2012 durango. Thomas Callum was a great salesman. He does not push in any way and let me take control of what I wanted not what he needed to sell. I was in and out in 2 hours from test drive to driving it home. I will go back for my next car and would refer anyone to do the same.

Wonderful Staff

by from Marlborough, NH |

Excellent service, Tom Callum is very knowledgeable when going through the car buying process. I purchased a 2015 Jeep Chereokee latitude and I absolutely love this jeep, Thank you Tom for going above and beyond to make sure I was happy.

used truck purchase

by from Massachusetts |

My husband and I were out for a Sunday drive when he spotted just the pickup truck he'd been looking for in the Keene Chrysler lot. Ethan Brown was oh-so-helpful, courteous and pleasant. We purchased the truck the following Thursday, and Ethan even delivered it to our house! When we discovered a minor "glitch" the following day, the service department fixed it promptly and with a smile. This was a great car-buying experience!

Not Happy.

by from Gloucester, MA. |

Was not happy, I was told the car had a warranty but after cheque was written the papers said sold as seen and they would not change it, I sent detailed text message to salesman stating 6 issues and some phone calls to both salesman and sales manager but found they did care, the deal is done so forget about me. I was in the dealership 3 maybe 4 times and was not even offered a cup of coffee or even showed were I could make my own. The car was not as advertised.

My 05 Lemon

by from Richmond Va |

Bought a beautiful 2005 Ford Explorer from this dealer. 10 Days after buying it intake manifold gasket goes bad. It then spent 3 weeks going back a forth about getting it fixed. This truck was sold with warranty. I specifcally asked Derrick Brown if we had problems how would this get dealt with, and I was told you would take it to your local dealer and once they got the diagnosis it would get fixed. I finally get this dealer to step up and pay to get my truck delt with and pick it up. I don?t even make it home check engine light comes on. I take it back to the Local Ford dealer and I am told the following day I need new catalytic converters from were the manifold dumped eveyrthing into the exhaust. So by this time the truck has spent more time in the shop than with me. KEENE DODGE tells Ford there is nothing else we can do and wash there hands of the Explorer that is still covered under there warranty. They didn?t even have the decency to call and discuss this with us. We asked if we could bring the Explorer back due to all the problems we have had with it and there lack of concern with getting it fixed in a timely matter. We were told no that is not an option, we would need to trade it back in and buy something else from them. So I have Used truck I havent made a payment on that I have to try and figure out how to get fixed. I even offered to split the cost of getting this delt with. NO, is there response. This cost was 1500.00 out of my pocket to get the explorer back on the road. This has been the worst experience we have had buying a vehicle from a so called reputable dealer I highly recommend CARMAX to any one looking to buy used, They stand behind what they sell? I BEG ANY ONE THINKING OF BUYING USED FROM THIS DEALER DON?T?

Fabulous experience!

by from Boston, MA |

Although I live in the Boston area and have countless dealerships closer to home, I have now bought two cars from Steve Robinson at the Keene Jeep dealership. The prices are fair, the customer service is excellent, and I appreciate how easy Steve, Dustin, and the rest of the team in Keene, made both transactions. The first time, I traded a car and bought a new one. The second time, I traded a car and leased a new one. Both times, I was completely satisfied and very impressed. I'll definitely be back! THANK YOU!