Holloway Motor Cars Of Manchester

875 Gold St, Manchester, NH 03103

New 888-539-3584 New 888-539-3584
Used 888-798-8489 Used 888-798-8489
Service 877-268-8025 Service 877-268-8025

We are in the relationship building business. We happen to sell cars to do it!

Excellent Salesman-Professional-knowledge-timely

by from Salem, NH |

Was looking for CPO S550. Salesperson immediately knew and found the exact vehicle I wanted. The sales process was smooth, from initial deposit on Thur evening, thru the drive away on Tue evening. Received updates daily on certification process, financing, and when car was available for pick up. This is the way I like to do business!

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK 250

by from Warwick, RI |

We recently purchased a 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK 250 from Holloway Motors of Manchester, N.H. They had exactly what we were in the market for. The entire process, from negotiating the price to closing the deal was seamless and stress free, due to the sales associate Mark Ames. Thank you for making this a smooth transaction.

January 16, 2016

David, All the way from RI! Excellent! Mark Ames is a knowledgeable Mercedes-Benz Sales Associate. He does try to make it easy for everyone! I am glad your experience was a success!

Easy and comfortable process

by from Manchester NH |

I ordered a new C450 AMG and it came in sooner than expected. The leasing process was very easy and the salesperson Lynn Prescott was very accommodating in working with my schedule to arrange delivery. I also appreciate the absence of high-pressure sales tactics and annoying push to add additional cost coverage for maintenance, paint treatments, etc.

January 16, 2016

Congratulations on your new C450! Excellent choice! Lynn is exactly just that - accommodating and low pressure! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

2011 Mercedes Benz E350

by from NH Manchester |

This is my 2nd car I have purchased from Holloway. Great experience buying from them. Easy no hassle. Excellent customer service friendly and helpful. Will buy from them again !

December 30, 2015

Congratulations on your second Holloway vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We like to make it easy to buy a car!

Another great buying experience

by from Marlborough |

This is our fifth purchase of an Mercedes from Mark Ames, second at Hollow. The experience has been consistently outstanding. Mark delivered exceptional service, as usual. Highly recommend him and the dealership. We just received delivery a brand new 2016 GL450. All our requirements met by Mark searching out the vehicle we needed. Can't speak highly enough of our experience.

Great buying experience at Holloway Motors

by from Manchester NH |

I had reached out to few dealerships over the Internet & got some good deals but decided to head to Holloway Motors in Manchester to look at the Mercedes. They had a great selection of vehicles and was promptly greeted outside by salesman named Devin Monahan. Devin proceeded to help find the right car for us. He was not pushy, very informative and helpful in make our buying decision easy. With a little negotiation Devin was able to get us a great deal on the vehicle that we wanted. We are very happy with the car and can't wait to try out the service at Holloway Motors.

Fast, no games and personable

by from Manchester, NH |

Jeff Donovan was amazing to work with! He was so helpful, knowledgable about the cars and features and made the back and fourth with the finance manager very very easy! I loved working with him and everyone in the building was super friendly and welcoming!

Total surprisr

by from RUTLAND, vt |

These folks took me by total surprise,in a good way. All communication was by E-mail,only giving them my info after they gave me great numbers,, the 1st time...no going back and forth..which is something you don't expect..not pushy, or demanding,, very out going.No hard push on after sell products.I live 130 miles from this dealer, they brought the car to me,did all the paperwork in the front seat of the car. It was so easy,I kept waiting for the unexpected,, it didn't happen.. Holloway motors has a great reputation for this,,only to find out afterwords,,,I will do business again,but its going to be awhile since the vehicle is a 2016 E class,,thank you

Great experience.

by from Windham NH |

I have purchased many cars over the years. I would have to say that my experience was one of the best I had. Devin was great and they put a deal together that fit my budget. Thanks and I have already recommended Holoway to a friend.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Londonderry, NH |

I purchased a 2012 CPO Mercedes E350 from Holloway for my wife's birthday. This was hands down the easiest, most enjoyable car buying experience I have ever had. Buying a car usually gives me a pounding headache as I haggle back and forth with the salesman. My salesperson, Devin Monahan, was awesome and I never felt like he was trying to "sell" me. They were very aggressive on my trade-in price and the deal was done in 90 minutes from the time I walked, test drove the car, they looked at my trade and give me a price. I would highly recommend Holloway and Devin if you are looking for a new or used Mercedes. We love the car.