Holloway Motor Cars Of Manchester

875 Gold St, Manchester, NH 03103

New 888-539-3584
Used 888-798-8489
Service 877-268-8025

We are in the relationship building business. We happen to sell cars to do it!

Great Experience!

by from Washington, DC |

Best car buying experience I've ever had. I was in the market for a C63 507 Edition Sedan, and was working with three different dealerships to find the best deal. Vaughn at Holloway made the purchase so easy and transparent, that I decided to drive 10 hours each way, in snowstorms, to purchase the car from them. Once there, Vaughn was just as friendly and as transparent as during the negotiating process. Everything was seamless and low stress. I would definitely consider buying another Mercedes from Vaughn and Holloway Motors.

Car purchase

by from Manchester, NH |

The best car buying experience I have ever had. The staff at Holloway are very knowledgable and friendly. They treat the customer first class. Everything was delivered on time as promised.

Disaappointed

by from Amherst NH |

I have had a window problem for about 3 years, has been in for service to repair a window that does not close properly 4-5 times. I have been told that I need to open/close and hold for 10 seconds, (did no work), also ot is the cold weather they all do that (still only one window). After complaining again I was told that they only had one record of my complaint. Charged me for a warranty item, charged me for an item that was installed under warranty 2 months earlier. In short, the "right hand does not know what the left hand is doing" Very disappointed, have been a customer for 15-17 years, purchased at least 10-12 vehicles there. Former customer now.

TOP NOTCH!!!

by from Manchester N.H. |

After a BAD experience at Mini of Bedford,I was a little nervous about walking into a big dealership such as Holloway,I couldn't have been more wrong,from opening the door and dealing with Jeff to finishing the deal on the phone later that night I felt like a customer who was buying there fourth MB from this dealership and in fact it's my first.Jeff made me feel as if it mattered to him and making my dream of owning my first MB very important..Thank you for the no pressure,pleasurable experience...! can't wait to take delivery...!

Holloway staff is committed to help

by from New Hampshire |

Thank you Heather, Dave, Don, Jeff and Renee! Holloway is committed to find what you need from top to botom. Their entire staff is there to help, serve and support you. They are all accessible and knowledgable about the vehichles and serching for the vehicle that meets your needs.

Excellent experience purchasing new S550

by from Marlborough, MA |

Had an excellent experience working with Mark Ames at Holloway. This is the fourth MB purchased with Mark and he made the experience outstanding, as usual. Fulfilled all the requirements we had for an 2015 S550 and delivered exceptional customer service. Every aspect of the experience was excellent. Highly recommend!

Deceiving sales practices

by from Boston, MA |

After being asked to place a deposit on a vehicle I was interested in I did so with the understanding (as explained to me by the salesman) that I would have first right of refusal so no one else could come in and purchase the car. I began negotiations with the salesman and as we were working back and forth we were close to closing the deal. However, prior to our negotiations being finished the dealership sold the vehicle to another party. I would recommend you do not do business with this company. I escalated the situation through the sales manager and owner and was treated with disrespect. Obviously I won't be continuing my vehicle search with this business.

Very positive buying experience

by from Bedford |

I recently bought my first Mercedes, an 550S 4 matic and I have to say I was very impressed with my entire experience. Very low key staff, not high pressure at all. I had some very specific things I wanted and things I did not want on the vehicle and after some very hard and diligent work on my salespersons' part, she came up with the exact car I wanted and came in at a very competitive price. I am hoping the service will be as postive as the sales aspect of the dealership. I am sure it will be.

outstanding dealer

by from Amherst, NH |

Just picked up a CPO E Class today - process was seamless, quick, efficient and no hassle at all. Financing decision made in minutes and cleared by MB in 30 minutes. Salesperson Jeff Donovan was outstanding.

Outstanding Experience

by from Amherst, NH |

Mark Ames of Holloway Motor Cars of Manchester provided knowledgeable, professional service. I recently purchased my third car from Holloway, and they have always lived up to their promise of elite service. Mark spent time explaining the car's features, he helped me to fully understand the paperwork, and he spent time showing me how to get the most from each specific feature. It was a very enjoyable experience and when I drove away in my new Mercedes, I felt like an elite customer.

Excellent purchasing experience.

by from Manchester, NH |

Vaughn is the man. Mercedes is the product. The best or nothing!