Holloway Motor Cars Of Manchester

875 Gold St, Manchester, NH 03103

New 888-539-3584
Used 888-798-8489
Service 877-268-8025

We are in the relationship building business. We happen to sell cars to do it!

Excellent buying experience

by from Windham NH |

I worked with Lynn Prescott for the first time in leasing a new c250. Lynn was fantastic and made the entire process simple and clear. She was great to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for their next vehicle.

October 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience! Lynn truly is an asset to Holloway Motor Cars, we are honored to have her here to work with you!

2012 C300 4Matic used

by from Meredith N.H. |

We just bought a 2012C300 4Matic used from Holloway Motor Cars. The salesman, Chris, was very helpfull. We are pleased with our purchase and with Holloway.

October 26, 2012

Congratulations on your new Mercedes-Benz! I am glad to hear you are pleased with your experience and your Mercedes-Benz! I will be sure to pass this on to Chris!

Great experience

by from Manchester, NH |

I was greeted over the phone by a very friendly Renee, she had a great personality and was so knowledgable of the vehicles. She answered most of my questions and assisted me in scheduling an appointment with a Sales Rep. From the minute I walked in to Holloway I felt very comfortable and welcome. My Rep was Lynn Prescott and she was fantastic!! She was extremely helpful and made this process so painless for us. Within a few days I was leaving in my new C300. I have always driven Lexus vehicles but after dealing with the employees at Holloway including Renee, Lynn and Crystal I'm pretty sure I will be a forever MB and Holloway Motor Cars fan. Thank you for making this a truly great experience!

October 26, 2012

We welcome you to the world of Mercedes-Benz as a new owner! Please stop in and say hello when you stop in for service! Should you have any questions about your new Mercedes-Benz, please call or email us at anytime! Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS!

2011 VW Golf TDI

by from boston ma |

I had a great time at Holloway. The staff was very nice. The sales rep Chris was great to work with.. I would go back for a new or used car again!

used car purchase

by from Manchester, NH |

We recently purchased a used vehicle at Holloway. The salesman (Chris T.) was very straight-forward which was a refreshing change from a few of our previous experiences. He was willing to bring the car to my mechanic to have it looked at which was also very helpful. The only issues we had were with the car specifically and were due to the previous owner's neglect. Our overall experience was great.

October 26, 2012

Here at Holloway we strive to provide the experience you had! Kudos to Chris for creating that experience! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Purchase of Used Lexus

by from Nashua NH |

I did not have a problem until I was on my way to pick up the vehicle and founf out they had not completed [aint touch up as promised. They obviously knew during the day that it would not be completed and no one bothered to call or tell me. I waited three weeks to get this done and it turned out to be someone using the little tubes of touch up paint not what I had been promised. It was just a sign of all the things they did not do or did wrong. They made a big deal about giving me new brakes which turned out to be them replacing the pads but not taking care of the rotors. The vehicale had condensation leaking into the headlight assembly which I had to repair $1600. The battery was defective $150. They didn't even check the air or cabin filters as both were well beyond used. There was a leak in the power steering fluid system and that was anothe $100 to repair. I am not sure who checked the vehicle or didn't check it. They obviously got the best of me in this deal and I have learned and will never go back there for anything. For the amount I spenton the vehicle and the subsequent repairs, I could have got a newer certified vehcile froma Lexus dealer and had warranty to 100k miles. I did expect that a Mercedes dealer that Is supposed to be high end would have delivered the vehicle without the above issues and not cneaking things through knowing the car would be delivered at night and once it was off the lot it was no longer their problem. I have bought a few used cars before and the dealers always corrected issues if there were any for a reasonable amount of time maybe 30 to 60 days. Beware if you shop here. Bring the vehicle somewhere else to check it.

Used car issue

by from hooksett,nh |

I have been a high line car collector since 1986, I decided more recently I would make my next purchases at a local Mercedes Benz dealership that I thought was or should be top notch prior to finding out otherwise. I purchase a 07 450GL in december from them, no real issues other then exterior window trim peeling and no follow up etc from my salesman after the sale. So I go back in January to trade my 06 Maserati in on a 05 SL500, here's where the real drama begins! I make an appointment to see Don Steere the used car manager to have my vehicle appraised, I wait for him to finish with someone else and he does his thing and says the salesman will get back with me. I come in to take delivery and all the sudden my trade now needs to go to southern mass so the Maserati dealer can give ole Don the seal of approval before we can wrap it up! This wasn't on the agenda prior but I allowed for this delay even though Holloway sells their vehicles state insp as is as shown with no warranty. That evening I decided rather then jumping through hoops I would put my trade on ebay and I sold it for 2k more then trade allowance in 10 minutes! So i pull the trade from the picture still pay their full asking price, go to take delivery and I had prior advised my salesman to ensure the spare key the owner books and nav disc. Go to take car for demo drive and ask my salesman did you get these items together, oh we don't have a spare key and this has the keyless go feature so you shouldn't need another key! I said this will be a we owe item then as I expect two keys incase something goes wrong with this only key. They send the car out to service to see what key is needed to be ordered, where a tech tells me by the way this key is not a keyless go key (as I was told it was) also ole Don Steere comments " I'm going to yell at who ever promised this key as it goes for 500 bucks". Parts dept orders key, I'm told take this new key home do this and that and it will be all set. Well get home and this key is not a keyless go key so it won't program. I go back to dealership and they need to order another key, while there I said I would like a print out of what you did to car to get it ready for resale, low and behold they don't even change the oil from the prior owners on both of my recently purchased vehicles and the SL they have no clue when it was changed my GL450 oil was also used 6mo old with 4k miles on oil. Several # line items were missing on the report, read #1,#2,#3,#6! They installed used tires to save the Used car manager $$ and increase his department gross profits. This is insane, and the only dealership I have run across cutting these kinds of corners! Don't let the Pretty Pics of the used car in front of the Benz dealer fool you, it's bargain basement service when it comes to getting them ready for resale. The service due light was blinking in my face at time of delivery I had to have them reset it and Don Steere said a tech checked the oil but we will GOOD WILL the oil change, that should have been done as part of used car resale prep! Checked the oil how? smelled, tasted, had it chemical analyzed! They had no record when the last owner did it, this is the life blood of the engine that I'm buying with no warranty at 67k miles so oil should have been all set! I asked my salesman about the 27.00 key chains for both my just purchased Mercedes that was supposed to be thrown in and was told if I didn't have to get you a spare key you could have as many as you wanted, thus I was only allowed the SL key chain! I went on ebay and bought the GL key chain for 5.00! I have spent days and hours in their service dept getting my vehicles we owed items etc, I feel like I have lived there! I do give high marks to Jason in service, great at his job. Nowadays customer care is of top priority so I would think the local Benz dealer would be all over that!

holloway of manchester

by from coconut creek florida |

i bought a used lexus from Jeff one of the salesmen he was very helpful. i found the car on cars.com since i live in florida jeff took it to a repair shop on his own time for a private inspection for my own peace of mind, the csr got shipped to florida by jeff, every thing i was told about the car was true. i couldnt of been happier. This dealership is very professional, great job guys.