AutoFair Hyundai

1477 S Willow St, Manchester, NH 03103

New 888-574-2074
Used 888-570-0857
Service 888-575-6707

AutoFair Makes it Happen!

Do yourself a favor!!!!!

by from Salem nh |

I have purchased many vehicles in my day both new and used,and have never been treated as well as I have been at Autofair Hyundai. For years I have purchased my vehicles at autoserve in Tilton and Bob Mariano in concord,and though I have always been treated fair at Marianos I can not say the same about autoserve being treated so poorly once at autoserve that I told the salesman that I was going to buy a car that day but not from him, and to go get me someone who cares about more than just his ccommission.At Autofair Hyundai it was a compleatly different experience all together.I was fortunate to work with Adam Roz who not only knew his product but knew how to treat people as well.He took the time to get to know myself and my family,and what our wants and needs were before he even thought about which vehicles to show us and definetly never tried to base the selection on which vehicle would pay him the most if he sold it.The management and finance team's service was equally magnificent!!!! In fact I have bought several ?vehicles from Autofair now both new and preowned.They stand behind both their product and customers never sacrificing their integrity just to sell a car.I have recommended them to many friends and family whom have also purchased from them and gotten the same fantastic service and will continue to do so.

February 6, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to provide every guest the best service. Please let us know what we can do to help you or your friends again in the future.

My third car

by from Nashua, NH |

I have now purchased three vehicles from Autofair Hyundai. I have also serviced all three there. I could not ask for better service!

April 27, 2015

Thank you so much for the continued business, we look forward to serving you, and your family and friends in the future.

Veyr bad experience

by from manchester,nh |

My son came to buy a used Hyundai.It looked good and passed the quick road test. They kept him there for 3 hrs withholding his car keys and pressuring him until he finally made the deal. Everything from the time to clean the car turned out to be a lie. He took delivery that night. The next day after just 20 miles the car was sputtering andh ad terrible shakes on the highway.He requested the loan be cancelled because the car was a dud.They had tried to pressure him into one of their $2300 service plans and the car was sold as is no warranty. When he returned the car, they offered to fix it-- fix a car he had for 24 hrs and less than 50 miles!! The deal cancelled and they promised to "work very hard" to make good and did not. I know of others they have also misrepresented loan financing terms to and sold these service plans which really do not cover much of anything

April 18, 2015

We certainly do our very best to make every customer happy, in this case we did what no other dealer would do- We TOOK THE CAR BACK and unwound the deal.

skip it

by from Manchester NH |

They don't come down on the price of the car, just the term of loan increases so you think you got a good deal!

April 18, 2015

We try and represent the price of a vehicle as it sits in the the market, meaning we don't overinflate our prices to then put customers through lenghty negotiations. That is not to say that we are not willing to have flexiblity if the market conditions have shifted and the price is not on target.

Tricky

by from Manchester |

If you have a trade-in they will spend a lot of time telling you all the money they will have to spend to repair all the problems with your trade-in, even if it has no problems. They they will make you a low ball offer and when you walk out they will call you and up their offer.

April 18, 2015

We make every attempt to be transparent in determining the value of a trade in, therefore we share with our customers how we arrived at a trade value, right down to the costs of reconditioning it and making it ready for resale. In some cases with market shift or new demand from third parties we are able to adjust a trade value and pass that difference along to the consumer who's trade we initially appraised. Offering more for a trade a few days or week later in our opinion is proper, not improper, nor because we made an attempt to give less money than it was worth in the beginning. We didnt become one of the largest Hyundai dealer in New Enlgand by giving poor value on trades and car prices.