AutoFair Ford

1475 S Willow St, Manchester, NH 03103

Used 603-471-3082

Great Experience With AutoFair Ford of Manchester

by from Manchester, NH |

GREAT EXPERIENCE My experience with AutoFair Ford of Manchester was great! All of the service men and women were very helpful and the customer service was impeccable! The employee I worked with was very helpful and helped me to find the right car for me along with discounts to come to a very satisfying final price. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle with AutoFair Ford of Manchester, I love my new Ford Focus and I also had a great experience!

Great Experience

by from Nashua, NH |

My wife and I enjoyed our new car buying experience immensely. The folks at Auto Fair Ford took the time to listen to our concerns and came up with an agreeable solution without using high pressure sales tactics. I would certainly recommend the dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

2014 Ford Escape Titanium

by from Weare, NH |

Absolutely top notch! Tim Sewell is a class act. Everything from beginning to end was a "wow"

Thanks auto fair for and thank you mike price

by from Groveland ma |

I had a fun ti he also gave me buying the truck from Mike Price he help me out with picking the truck I needed more then just what I wanted he went over all my options With me . And me his cell number if IHad any questions to call him

easy no pressure sale

by from Ctr Barnstead,N.H> |

When we called Auto Fair we told them what we were looking for Julie made an apt with Wade who was wonderful when we got to our apt the truck was waiting for us . Wade was very helpful and made it so easy there was no pressure This is the third vehicle our family has bought from Auto Fair.

Fabulous sales agent, dealership and car!!!!

by from Wilton, NH |

Last month my husband and I went to Autofair to purchase a new car for myself. I was very nervous but Keith Thibedeau was our sales agent and he was fabulous. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. Having been born and raised in the business I know what I want and what I am talking about. Sometimes this can be good or bad and that is what makes me nervous. I have to say what a wonderful experience we had at Autofair and with Keith. I have had questions about the car after and Keith has been right there answering all questions I have had. We left that night with a 2011 Ford Edge that both my husband and I love. This is our second experience with Autofair and we will definatly be returning with the time arrives and buy from Keith. Infact we have family moving here this summer and they will need vehicles. We will be sending them to Autofair and Keith. Sincerly Jenni Hartwell

Very easy process

by from Amherst NH |

Walked into autofair one night after checking out another ford dealership. I let Fred know what I was looking for in a deal and he and Austin worked with me to get the numbers to work perfectly for what I was looking for. The whole experience was seamless. I plan on recommending this dealership to all friends, family and co-workers! Great job and thank you again!

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Manchester, NH |

After visiting auto Fair ford for the president's day sale, I was looking to trade-in my 2012 focus and was shown a 2014 ford fusion which I immediately fell in ;love with. keith osowski my sales person for this car and also for my 2012 focus made sure that I was getting the right car for my needs and was as before extremely helpful and knowledgeable. all the people from Steve Glassman in finance as well as my salesman Keith made my buying experience painless.

2014 Ford Escape Titanium

by from Southern NH |

The Entire dealership treated my wife & I like we were purchasing an entire fleet of cars but we were only buying one vehicle. Truly a pleasant experience. Especially our great salesman great Keith and his assistant trainee Ian they made the experience smooth and kept things rolling without being pushy. I will recommend Autofair of Manchester to all my friends and co-workers and for the most part I have already started.

Relaxed, low pressure experience

by from Merrimack, NH |

I have leased many vehicles from AutoFair Ford. Each experience has been relaxed and low pressure. This was the first time I had worked with Animesh Singh. Animesh was very courteous, professional, and personable. I would readily refer a friend to both AutoFair Ford and Animesh Singh and remain confident that they would share a similar experience as I.