AutoFair Ford

1475 S Willow St, Manchester, NH 03103

New 888-719-2507 New 888-719-2507
Used 888-713-3084 Used 888-713-3084
Service 888-720-8576 Service 888-720-8576

Autofair Makes It Happen!

Excellent Work

by from Manchester, Nh |

I recently bought a used vehicle from Auto Fair Ford and the salesman (Ryan Lally) was excellent, informative, and kept me in the loop during the whole process. Couldn't have asked for a better expierence. Thank you.

June 30, 2015

Thanks for the review! -Austin Mills, Internet Manager, AutoFair Ford

Was but not now!!!

by from Chester NH. |

I'm sorry for having to rite again, but I feel I have not gotten my point across! I bought a 2013 mustang GT in Sept of 2012 Loved the car got great service. in oct of 2014 I bought a 2014 mustang convt.v6, I said when I turned 70 I was going to slow down! love the car before winter I bought a 2009 Saturn Aura, for a winter car They sold to me and I thought they would work on it if something happend in Sept I called service dept to get a oil change and also for a sticker. well it had a small leak in the exh . they told my son they would not fix it but would send me to someone that would ! while there they told him they changed a light in the back, the light bulb was$2.00 and labor was $23.00 ! I have always felt good doing busness with until this happend ! Just have not received the responce I thought I was going to get Got a call yesterday and was asked if they wanted me to be taken off your list and I was ticked so I said Yes have a great day RJS.

February 12, 2016

Thank you for bringing this negative experience to our attention. As one of our valued clients, we regret that your recent visit caused you to feel this way and we would like to speak with you regarding your concerns. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we can understand what exactly happened and do our best to resolve this matter to your satisfaction, if we still can. We sincerely value your business so we hope to speak with you soon. Take care.

Excellent Service!

by from Manchester, NH |

Great dealership! I recently bought a new car from the AutoFair Ford dealership and the salesman (Bisher Zein) made the experience very pleasant and without worry. He was friendly, informative and went over and beyond to address my questions and concerns. Highly recommended!

October 30, 2015

Thank you, Nick, for your wonderful review! We truly appreciate the business. -Austin Mills, Internet Manager, AutoFair Ford

by from Derry, NH |

I went in expecting them to be like all of the other dealerships. Telling you what you want to hear and showing you what you want to see, telling you yes you can afford it then when it comes to working out numbers, turns out you cant afford it but they're not like that. I went in shopping for a used car and to trade in my 2011 dodge. I ended up leaving with a Brand new 2014 ford focus and they made the numbers work for me as well. Kelly was my sales person and I highly recommend him to any and everyone. I've been around to many dealerships throughout NH and Autofair Ford was the only one willing to work with me and give me realistic numbers to work with and their negotiations were very fair. I LOVE my new ford focus and i am very glad i went to them for a new car. I am highly satisfied.

September 29, 2015

Thank you for your review Gene. Reviews like this are a testament to the hard work of our entire team. Thank you for the business! -Austin Mills, Internet Manager, AutoFair Ford

not impressed

by from Manchester, NH |

I went to trade in my Chevy Malibu and could not have had a worse experience. When we arrive I explain that I want to trade in my Chevy. The sales person, (his name was Animesh) turned to my husband and asked his name and shook his hand, completely ignoring me. We looked at a couple cars and I picked out a good escape that I liked. We go through the process and although I go home with my Malibu I'm told to come pick up the escape in three days. Three days later I picked up the escape but the bank paper work is not ready and I need to come back two days later so they can fix the seatbelt and sign ask the paperwork. I come back again, two days later at my appointment time and Animesh talks me that the bank paperwork still isn't ready and to come back tomorrow. I live 45 minutes to an hour away. I received no phone call or notification that it would be a waste of time to come down. In the end I didn't even get the escape because they wouldn't deal with the banks the same day. They wanted me to come back the next day and I refused. So frustrating! This sales person is so inconsiderate. Definitely do not recommend this dealership. This is the second bad experience I've had with the Autofair company. Will never come back.

March 23, 2015

Hi Deborah, I read your review and was disappointed to hear that your experience did not go as well as you had hoped. I apologize on behalf of the entire dealership that you felt our communication could have been better. We strive in every situation to communicate pertinent information in a timely manner to our customers. As you can imagine, in accommodating the many different situations that our customers bring us, sometimes it does take longer than normal to obtain financing. I can understand how this can be frustrating. We give our maximum effort in making it quick and easy for every customer, but every now and again, we do fall short. We appreciate your feedback in this situation because it allows us to adjust our processes in order to avoid the same situation in the future. I encourage you to contact me directly, if you wish, to go over anything you did not include in your review or if there is anything at all that I can do to help. Thank you, Austin Mills, Internet Manager, AutoFair Ford.

Best car experience ever

by from Manchester, nh |

My husband and I recently purchased a car from auto fair. The gentleman who helped us, Wade, was extremely kind and patient. We had a million questions and he answered all of them. We will definitely be back.

February 25, 2015

Wade is the best when it comes to vehicle knowledge. Thanks for the review! Austin Mills, Internet Manager, AutoFair Ford

Excellent experience

by from Manchester MH |

I recently bought a car from Dave Payeur at Autofair Ford. I had a completely enjoyable and pleasant experience buying a vehicle. I highly recommend him and the dealership.

January 31, 2015

Dave is awesome! Thanks for the review! -Austin Mills, Internet Manager, AutoFair Ford