Schlossmann's Subaru City of Milwaukee

4640 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221

Used 866-780-0986

Worse exprience of my life

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

I went there 2 years ago bought a 2006 Honda civic was told everything was stock purchased it after leaving the dealership my window didn't work right so took it back they fixed it no issues. Then I started to realize that the ride was extremely bumpy took it to my mechanic he told me that the suspension wasn't stock it was changed which that was never noted on the window sticker. so I went took the car back with all the information asking them to put stock on my car since the sticker said that they told me it was too expensive to do and my choices were to return the car and pick another or keep it as it. I felt I shouldn't have to put 4000 to change the suspension so I returned it and had to choose between two cars I choose a 2004 kia rio priced at 9,999 and at Kbb for new was only 6999 the general manager talk to me and my mom like we were stupid at one point I got so frustrated and just accepted the deal which canceled out my warranties which were supposed to be transferred but he couldn't cut me a deal on the car that was over prices so the only way this general manager could help me was taking off my warranties and putting that towards the car which was 2000. Ever since I got this car is been HELL. when I took it to get emission test it failed took it to my mechanic and had the o2 sensor changed then drove it to let it kick in and then took it for emissions again failed again so at that point took it to Subaru told them they told me it must of been a bad part from my mechanic and had me purchase another o2 sensor they gave me instructions to drive it around for 100 miles again did that took it for emissions again and it failed at that point I was done trying to fix this on my own so we took the car back they told me that I had to run some kind of test to get it to kick in the o2 sensor which at that point I told I wasn't going to do that and they had to fix it. well they ran the test and couldn't get the car to still pass so they called me and told me they needed to keep my car and will give me a loaner while they fix it they had my car about a week supposedly replaced a battery and another o2 sensor and had to have it go to kia to replace the computer. well after that was done kia got the car to pass emissions but literally 2weeks later the check engine light came on again I took it back to Subaru they told me they will no longer work on my car they put to much into already. I have had so many issues with this car I've probably put more into this car than any car I've ever had I had 2 put 2 new coils into multiple other issues which have never been the solution. recently driving my car I parked it and did errands and came back to start it and wouldn't start. and since this company wouldn't work on my car I had to go to the mechanic that's been working on it I found out that my timing belt snapped and I need a new engine. he told me they would have known this if they actually took car of my car in the first place with the check engine light came on in the first place. he also said if I would've driving my car when this happened I could have caused a accident or died. Now I have to replace the engine or get a new car thank to this company. I will never return for a car purchase ever I was completely disrespected and treated like a moron which I'm not. this company has lost business from my entire family.

Ed Wrathall is the best!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I have purchased several cars from this dealer. I always have had a fantastic buying experience over the years. Mr. Wrathall is the best sales person I have had yet. I am very satisfied with the time it took to buy my car. Got a great deal on the trade in and new car. Very Happy!

High Service Level, Low Stress sales process

by from Sussex, WI |

The entire staff at Schlossmann's was helpful and friendly. Felicia answered all of our questions and provided valuable input throughout the process. Best car buying experience I have ever had.

Ed's the Best!

by from Cedarburg, WI |

Over the years we have purchased five cars from Ed. He never fails to find us the right car for our needs. He's courteous, friendly but not pushy. We wouldn't even think of going to someone else.

Bought a used CRV - very satisfied

by from Brookfield, WI |

Schlossmann's was one of the only dealerships that I can recall in the last couple decades that has given me both a decent price on my trade in and a decent price on the car I was buying. I've walked away from dealerships in the past when they insult me with a trade-in price dramatically low so my expectations were low when I walked in. I'm still not a fan of the car buying process [What can we do to make this happen today? Let me talk to my manager, etc...] which is why they only get 4 stars but theirs was less painful and less time consuming than others. Thank you Schlossman's - I will return.

Purchase of new Sobaru

by from Cudahy, Wi 53110 |

Mr. Wrathaall was very professional. This is the reasons why I always go to Ed because of his experience and knowledge. I am treated as a VIP when I'm there.

great car, great buying experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We worked with Ed Wrathall to buy our old car from Dodge City, and we came back to see him when we were shopping for a car again. He had kept in touch with us for ten years! We had a great experience buying our used car - Ed was patient and very helpful - he wanted us to be happy with the car we chose, to get a good deal, and to be satisfied with the terms - and we were! Everybody at Subaru City showed us great hospitality, from the owner to the managers to the sales and finance people. We recommend Ed and Subaru City to anyone who is shopping for a car!

Friendly sales people and complete car care

by from Milwaukee WI |

I purchased a used vehicle from subaru city back in december, they were the fastest to respond to my questions via the internet, and set up an appointment to look at two different vehicles. I was quite impressed with the sales persons. they all seemed very friendly. I worked with Jake Kerlin through internet sales and Adam Swernoff was my sales person. It didn't feel like i was being pushed into a sale at all. I also brought my vehicle in for service a couple weeks ago, and the service staff was also incredibly helpful. If you are looking for great customer service, subaru city is a great dealership/ service shop/ and there is also a body shop ( i havent needed this yet) but judging by my other experiences with them, i would expect the body shop to operate in a similar manner.

New 2013 Legacy Purchase

by from Milwaukee WI |

I quite possibly had the greatest car buying experience at Subaru City last night. Fiz (my sales guy) and Steve (the manager) put a deal together for me that was beyond what I expected. My payment is actually lower than I thought and I'm driving the car of my dreams. I will recommend Subaru City to all my friends and family.

Out of State buyer

by from Arizona |

I worked with Mike Pryor on purchasing a used car. I live out of state and never came into the dealership. Mike was wonderful in working with me, sending me photos and videos of the car I purchased. He answered all of my questions and was very honest. They did a great job of sending documents back and forth to complete the transaction and made shipping of the car very easy.