Schlossmann's Subaru City of Milwaukee

4640 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221

Ed Wrathall is the best!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I have purchased several cars from this dealer. I always have had a fantastic buying experience over the years. Mr. Wrathall is the best sales person I have had yet. I am very satisfied with the time it took to buy my car. Got a great deal on the trade in and new car. Very Happy!

High Service Level, Low Stress sales process

by from Sussex, WI |

The entire staff at Schlossmann's was helpful and friendly. Felicia answered all of our questions and provided valuable input throughout the process. Best car buying experience I have ever had.

Ed's the Best!

by from Cedarburg, WI |

Over the years we have purchased five cars from Ed. He never fails to find us the right car for our needs. He's courteous, friendly but not pushy. We wouldn't even think of going to someone else.

Bought a used CRV - very satisfied

by from Brookfield, WI |

Schlossmann's was one of the only dealerships that I can recall in the last couple decades that has given me both a decent price on my trade in and a decent price on the car I was buying. I've walked away from dealerships in the past when they insult me with a trade-in price dramatically low so my expectations were low when I walked in. I'm still not a fan of the car buying process [What can we do to make this happen today? Let me talk to my manager, etc...] which is why they only get 4 stars but theirs was less painful and less time consuming than others. Thank you Schlossman's - I will return.

Purchase of new Sobaru

by from Cudahy, Wi 53110 |

Mr. Wrathaall was very professional. This is the reasons why I always go to Ed because of his experience and knowledge. I am treated as a VIP when I'm there.

great car, great buying experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We worked with Ed Wrathall to buy our old car from Dodge City, and we came back to see him when we were shopping for a car again. He had kept in touch with us for ten years! We had a great experience buying our used car - Ed was patient and very helpful - he wanted us to be happy with the car we chose, to get a good deal, and to be satisfied with the terms - and we were! Everybody at Subaru City showed us great hospitality, from the owner to the managers to the sales and finance people. We recommend Ed and Subaru City to anyone who is shopping for a car!

Friendly sales people and complete car care

by from Milwaukee WI |

I purchased a used vehicle from subaru city back in december, they were the fastest to respond to my questions via the internet, and set up an appointment to look at two different vehicles. I was quite impressed with the sales persons. they all seemed very friendly. I worked with Jake Kerlin through internet sales and Adam Swernoff was my sales person. It didn't feel like i was being pushed into a sale at all. I also brought my vehicle in for service a couple weeks ago, and the service staff was also incredibly helpful. If you are looking for great customer service, subaru city is a great dealership/ service shop/ and there is also a body shop ( i havent needed this yet) but judging by my other experiences with them, i would expect the body shop to operate in a similar manner.

New 2013 Legacy Purchase

by from Milwaukee WI |

I quite possibly had the greatest car buying experience at Subaru City last night. Fiz (my sales guy) and Steve (the manager) put a deal together for me that was beyond what I expected. My payment is actually lower than I thought and I'm driving the car of my dreams. I will recommend Subaru City to all my friends and family.

Out of State buyer

by from Arizona |

I worked with Mike Pryor on purchasing a used car. I live out of state and never came into the dealership. Mike was wonderful in working with me, sending me photos and videos of the car I purchased. He answered all of my questions and was very honest. They did a great job of sending documents back and forth to complete the transaction and made shipping of the car very easy.

Remarkable Service, Great Car

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I just so happened to stop at Subaru City for a quick look, but it wasn't on my list of places to go. I was shopping for a used Mini Van and looking at all the dealerships on 27th street. What kept me there and coming back was the great service from longtime salesman Edward Wrathall. He not only gave me honest and dependable service, he guaranteed that same service even after the sale. A week later, my check engine light came on and Ed had me bring the van in to have it looked at by the dealership and gave me a loaner for the weekend at no charge or inconvenience to me. He delivered the great service he promised me from day one. If your looking to buy a car and you want honest and dependable service, go see Ed at Subaru City. You won't regret it!