Transitowne Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Williamsville

Service 888-853-1955

Trust Transitowne

Buy a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

by from Williamsville |

My recent purchase of a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee was probably the best car buying experience I have ever had. Steve Webb was the sales rep and was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. This my seventh Jeep vehicle, so I do have some experience with the brand and very satisfied with the performance and quality of the vehicle. Transitowne has been my primary dealership for service and new cars for ten years and I am completely satisfied with all of my dealings with them.

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland

by from Williamsville, NY |

I recently purchased a brand new Jeep from Transitowne in Williamsville! I had been looking for a while and wanted to make sure I decided on the right car, with the right options and at the right price. This process was a little outside the normal since I had not only 1 vehicle to trade in?.. but 3! However, my sales consultant Stephen Webb, along with the entire team stayed in constant communication with me throughout the process and also located my new car! I am very happy to recommend Stephen and the Transitowne dealership for anyone in the new or used car market. They are extremely helpful and made the process as smooth as possible from start to finish. Up until that point, my experience in shopping for a new car was fair at best. Yet, after I discovered Transitowne, I was very happy to find people willing to help me buy a car?not just someone trying to sell me one.. It was very refreshing and I would certainly not hesitate to purchase from them again.

Transitowne Jeep - 2014 Wrangler Sahara purchase

by from Williamsville, NY |

I just bought a 2014 Jeep Wrangler - Sahara from Transitowne Jeep in Williamsville. My sale rep was Travis Alessi. The vehicle selection process, the financing, and the delivery of the vehicle were all top notch. When I picked-up my vehicle there was a thorough walk through of the features of the new vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealer to friends and family.

Great price, great service

by from Collins, NY |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Chrysler Town and Country. I received a good price (better than a 2nd dealership with the same vehicle) and excellent value on my trade-in. The salesman, Travis Alessi, expertly guided me through the different options available and helped me find the best fit for my family and my price range. I felt like the financing process was not as transparent / well-explained as it could have been, and that I may have received a slightly better interest rate on my own had I pursued it. But the deal I received was still excellent.

Great customer service all around.

by from Springville, Ny |

I purchased a used vehicle from Transitowne originally because it was the type of truck I was looking for (a GM not a Dodge Ram) after some major issues with the vehicle and wanting to get rid of it I spoke to Doug who is the V.P. there, he noted his sympathy for the dissapointment of the vehicle I purchased and said if I wanted to come back in and take a look at a Dodge Ram that he would be more than willing to help and work on a deal for me. Thinking it was just another sales pitch I went in to see what they had to offer, when I got there Doug personally came over and talked with me making me feel not just like a number. I met with Travis in sales he showed me a truck that would fit my needs in a truck. Travis was very knowledgeable about the Ram line and did not have to keep running to "check" to find information out about the it. He even went above and beyond the call helping me get the added features in the truck (spray in bed liner, and remote start) and all for a very great price. All around excellent service from Travis in sales, even after shopping around at other dealers Transitowne had the best deal, all the staff there were very friendly and helpful.

An overall great buying experience

by from Buffalo NY |

had my eye on a 2014 dodge dart gt for a while, however soon realized that there just isnt that many available in the area, less in the colors and options I wanted. I went to Transitowne on a whim really and by luck, was set up with salesperson Stephen Webb. He is very knowledgable and made me extremely comfortable. i did go to 3 other dealerships to see what they had to say, but the 1st ( Transitowne ) was the best from the start. Stephen gave me the most for my trade in and the lowest payment of all of them. futhermore he found the the exact car i wanted and brought it in from 300 miles away!! It seems in the past Ive always settled when buying a new car so it was refreshing having a salesperson go the extra mile to ensure I got everything I wanted. Stephen Webb and Transitowne have just earned a lifelong customer. Ive already recommended him to my friends, as I do to anyone reading this.

Great experiences so far

by from Springville, NY |

Bought a car there last summer, decided to give them some time before writing a review. Sales process was great. Travis worked with me to get payments where I wanted them and what I wanted on my trade-in and was incredibly friendly throughout the process. They even made sure not to put the front license plate bracket on the car before I picked it up, since I didn't want anyone drilling holes in the bumper. I've been taking it there for oil changes and any mentioning any other warranty-related item to them when I bring it in. I do wish that they had appointments so that my estimated weight time might be narrowed down a little, but I just show up early on a Saturday so that I'm one of the first cars to get in or drop it off for service. Their mechanic actually went through a bit of trouble to find a rattle that my car had, which turned out to be a heat shield near the exhaust that was pretty hard to find. My last trip there, though, they failed to find the noise in my suspension that I found in about 15 seconds after getting it on my friend's lift near my house (he's a mechanic, too). It's nothing terrible, just a little clunk that I'll get them to take care of the next time that it's in, but I'm a little disappointed that it wasn't found and taken care of the last time was there. Overall, a pretty good experience so far. Tough to believe that I actually have to say this, but they have excellent customer service, which has become pretty hard to find nowadays. I'll continue to come back to this dealership to do business unless anything major changes. I think that they're finished with their construction now, so they have a newly-renovated showroom and waiting area.

Best Car buying experience ever.

by from West Seneca, NY |

I came in last Saturday with a letter I had received for an offer on my Leased 2011 Jeep Liberty that was due up in 4 months. My intention was to see what the offer was worth and think things through since I had time before I really needed to look at getting another vehicle. 3 Hrs. later, I drove home in a brand new 2014 Jeep Compass. I could not be happier with the service I received from Ray Riordan. He found what I was looking for in a vehicle, made me an offer, I countered and we had a deal! I truly liked that we didn't have to go back and forth, round and round. No games, just quick to the point. In all my car buying experience, I have NEVER been able to walk out in under 3 hrs. Ray was extremely pleasant and professional to deal with. I will recommend him to anyone looking for a Jeep. I LOVE my new Compass and looking forward to working with Ray 3 years from now when it's time for another new vehicle!

Terrible service

by from Buffalo |

Signed papers to buy a used vehicle and was waiting to hear from them to pick it up. Two days later they called and said they couldn't sell the vehicle at the price that was listed on the internet ad. But they had some other "great" vehicles that were way out of my price range. The vehicle is still listed for sale online for the same price. Is that even legal? Beware of the bait and switch here. The original salesman didn't even have the nerve to call me back to tell me himself. I'll be contacting the Better Business Bureau for sure.

Great dealership to deal with

by from Buffalo, NY |

This was my first time working with the great people of transitowne. I have personally dealt with the other main Chrysler dealerships in the area and no one appreciated my business more and made me feel like i was part of the family like these guys. Chris Indovina was my salesman and he was a very down to earth relatable salesman that from the beginning seemed to have my best interest in mind. He took care of me from start to finish with friendly personable service. Ron Hess was my finance manager and he went above and beyond to ensure that i was happy with my trade and purchase... looking all over( even in a different state) to find my specific vehicle. These two men were a great team and my business will DEFINITELY come back to these men and this company. Thank you Transitowne!!!

Great Sales Experience

by from Akron, NY |

I recently Purchased two vehicles from Transittowne Dodge. My sales person Max was knowledgeable, helpful and worked very hard to ensure my total satisfaction. Max went that extra mile to set up my various electrical components and explain all the various features of the car and answered all my questions. Max later called to ensure all was well. I was and am very satisfied with his and Transittowne's attention to detail. Thank You