Transitowne Hyundai

7420 Transit Road, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 866-690-0527
Used 877-644-8321
Service 888-272-4581

Trust Transitowne. Home of the "Free Oil Change Program".

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!!!!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Andy is GREAT!!! I worked with Andy, and he helped me find the best car in my price range. All the cars seemed appropriately priced. I was encouraged to drive the car for the day to ensure that it was the right one for me. So happy with my purchase, and the excellent customer service I received. Definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Will return in the future for my next vehicle.

Transitowne Hyundai responded to this review

October 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your review and purchase. Ben Macdonald GM

Great Experiene for the Sixth Time!

by from Depew, NY 14043 |

Gina has sold us(daughter, son-in-law, wife, myself) six Hyundais in the last four years. The buying experience is admirable. The dealership recognizes that the purchase is more than a front room experience. From GM, Ben, to the service center and parts, Transitowne gets it! Hyundai's warranty and Transitowne's employees makes the purchase process a good experience. The trade in was valued in a professional manner. Our family would highly recommend Gina and the entire dealership.

Accent Alyssa

by from Buffalo, New York |

I worked with Myna she was the best! No pressure and guided me to a wonderful car !!!! If I needed anything during the process she was there every step of the was with a friendly phone call and an Email!! The best experience ever Alyssa

Hyundai Accent

by from Buffalo, NY |

I had a wonderful experience at the Transitowne Hyundai. Myna was extremely polite and helpful every step of the way! She was a very experienced saleswoman and made our time at the dealership very pleasurable. Everyone welcomed us with open arms and even sent us off with ice cream! Will definitely purchase my next vehicle with them!

Great Service

by from Willamsville, NY |

I had the pleasure of working with Rob who really did make my experience great. This only being my second buying experience, I needed some extra guidance and Rob was very friendly the whole way. We had some minor hiccups on the way, but I never felt rushed and everyone in the office was extremely helpful in sorting everything out. I couldn't recommend this dealership enough!

Excellent experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

My salesperson Gina was extremely helpful. I was able to get a good car at an excellent price. There was no pressure by Gina. All the items I wanted were included. I couldn't be more pleased at how they treated me. I would heartily recommend this dealership to all my family and friends.

great experience

by from buffalo, NY |

I went to transitowne just to browse, I had no intention on buying that day. Within 30 minutes I found myself in love with a car. Honestly it was so hard to find a favorite since there was so much of a variety. When I found the one, Mack Farr was there helping me the whole way through. I'm young, and a girl, so I had no idea what I was doing. Mack made the process so smooth, fast and easy. He explained everything to me step by step so that I understood what was going on. I felt so informed and comfortable and I trusted Mack and I wasn't let down. Not to mention the facility was friendly and welcoming. I recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new car and a fresh deal !

Great informative service; easy buying process.

by from Kenmore, NY |

It starts and ends with customer service. I initially found the product I was interested in on line, and made a phone call to speak with a sales representative. The call was answered promptly, and transferred to Nelson Eagle. He was informative, polite, and when he said he was going to do something, he followed through. It was phenomenal to have that with a car buying experience. He was able to work with my budget, get me where I needed to be and represented the dealership well. I am more than happy with the product, even when about three days after the fact, the check engine light came on. I called Nelson to see what could be done as well as the service department. The Jeep was brought back immediately and serviced. The only hiccup was that there was a break down in communication between service and my father who was waiting all day for the Jeep; he would have used his time a bit more effectively knowing the eta of the Jeeps repairs. This was minor in the grand scheme of things though as again the customer service from the service department and the salesman's willingness to help the overall process along---helping even after the sale--more than made up for it. Lastly, Nelson followed up with me after the repairs to make sure my Jeep was running smooth. Thanks for making my buying experience a good one. I love my jeep, and I am very happy with my purchase.

New yaris Yeah!

by from Hamburg, NY |

Brian was excellent on keeping me updated, even on his day off. Ashley was great also. She gave me a very warm greeting and speedy service.

Car Review

by from Grand Island, NY |

Could have a nicer showroom, but the sales staff made up for it.

Our first car from Transitowne!!!

by from Williamsville Ny |

Our experience was fantastic! Our mgr Jason was great as well as Gina and Tom as our sales people! We were in and out very quickly! Love our new Camaro! Thanks Transitowne!!