Transitowne Hyundai

7420 Transit Road, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 866-484-6352
Used 866-464-8450
Service 866-489-6131

Trust Transitowne. Home of the "Free Oil Change Program".

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!!!!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Andy is GREAT!!! I worked with Andy, and he helped me find the best car in my price range. All the cars seemed appropriately priced. I was encouraged to drive the car for the day to ensure that it was the right one for me. So happy with my purchase, and the excellent customer service I received. Definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Will return in the future for my next vehicle.

October 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your review and purchase. Ben Macdonald GM

Happy to do business with

by from Rochester, NY |

When we first came in last year to look around we met Andy Macdonald. He showed us a couple of Outlander Sports. We were not ready to buy, but he took his time with us. Couple of weeks ago we called and made an appointment to lease an Outlander Sport from Andy. We wanted to make sure we got to talk with him. My wife does not like dealerships, but felt comfortable talking with Andy. The whole dealership is very comfortable to talk with. Thank you to everyone involved with our lease.

bad business

by from depew,ny |

my daughter tried to lease a car through Hyundai, she went through the process and to her excitement agreed to a deal. The salesman took her first payment and set up a day to pick up her new car. Only to be contacted 4 days before she was to pick it up and be told they could no longer give her the deal. My 20 yr old daughter was devastated to learn that her first new car was being taken from her. Being her father I called to find out what was going on, to be told that somehow that my daughters credit score dropped 50 pts. After talking to a supervisor i'm still not sure how they could go back on a deal that my daughter shook on and paid the first payment on. Needless to say that they ruined my daughters first experience of buying her own new car. I sure won't be buying any vehicles form transitowne anymore.

March 23, 2015

James, After speaking with you on the phone, I hope we can work on this with you at one of our other dealership brands. The credit score dropping was out of our hands but we will do whatever we can to make her first car buying experience a good one. I enjoyed speaking with you, and I thank you for taking time and for considering us for a future purchase. Scott Tedrow, General Manager

Above and beyond!!!!!!

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

I originally came in for service last week. After 3 long days of coming back and forth to try and get my car to make the same clicking noise. The mechanic by the name of Jerry was very patient and understanding. He went over the car the first day and couldn't find the issue. The second day he went for a ride with me and heard the noise. The third day he went for a ride with another mechanic to see if they could find the issue together. The service advisor by the name of Lee was always super nice and helpful. Because of the amazing service I will stay faithful to this dealership. When I was in for service I also had a issue with my blue link system being locked up by the previous dealership that I bought the car from. I tried to call the dealership I bought this car from and no one would ever return my calls. I even tried calling the Hyundai customer service and the lady on the phone couldn't even help me unlock it. While I was in for service a gentleman by the name of Nelson from sales walked in. Nelson promised he would keep me updated on evey step of the way with trying to get this issue resolved. He kept his word and made sure to call me everyday to let me know what the status was. Seeing that I didn't even buy the car from him or this dealership, I was totally blown away. I couldn't be happier that the issue with my blue link is finally fixed! I would recommend these men to anyone. Service and sales. I can definitely say that my next vehicle will be purchased from Nelson because of the excellent customer service and the fact that he went above and beyond for me! I would recommend this place to everyone!

Never again

by from Batavia NY |

I purchased an SUV almost a year ago, I love my SUV but dealing with these people is just a pain. I took it into the service shop to have a few issues looked at, the gentlemen doing check ins that day told me I needed my warranty information, I told him I did not have it and he said I must have it, I told him I gave it to a person I was dealing with to fix an issue I had aftter purchasing the suv and I had talked to this person several times and apparently all my paper work vanished into thin air. I only knew who the warranty was through. I was quoted around $1,200 to do the work. None of the work was covered under warranty, so I told the gentleman in the service area I will be taking it to my personal mechanic, at this point the gentleman checking me out started to have major attitude. I called my mechanic and took it down to him and I asked what was wrong with it and he said absolutely nothing! During the time I was not driving my SUV until I had it fixed I called one of the offices and talked to the finance guy about my paper work situation and he said there is no reason my paper work should not be in an office somewhere, so he told me to call the Hyundai office and talk to that finance guy, so I called 2 weeks ago with no response. This whole experience has not at all been worth the hassle and I will never do business with them again, not even the free oil change.

February 4, 2015

Dear Hope. We are very sorry that you had these experiences with us. This is clearly unacceptable, and we would like to talk to you about it, and fix this to your satisfaction. Please email your contact information to us at customerservice@transitowne.com. Please send your name and address as would be in our database. This will get to the top of our company and we will get back to you. We are very sorry for your experience, and very much appreciate your business and your patience.

Poor Service

by from Ellicottiville NY |

I Had written 2 Separate emails to this facility requesting information on the lease options of a vehicle and after the first email sent I received a phone call from one of the employees saying they would get me the information later that day for me. I never heard anything from them so I proceeded to write another email and received one from the service manager stating their wonderful customer service so I again proceeded to tell him what I was interested in and never heard anything about the vehicle so clearly they didn't want my business. A simple email stating that they couldn't have given me the information that I had wanted would have been wonderful but clearly they couldn't even take the time to do that for a customer.

Helpful and Convenient

by from Buffalo, NY |

Nelson at Transitowne gave me a great first car buying experience by being helpful, courteous, and accomodating, even coming in a on day off to help me out. Good experience all around.

Great Buying Experience!!

by from Orchard Park, NY |

I had a great experience at this dealership! I had an awesome salesperson who helped me! Nelson is very informative and helped me through the process of getting a new car. Not only did he explain to me in detail and answered all of my questions, he knew what he was talking about and was nice, friendly, and wanted to help in anyway he can. It was a very quick and easy process and I was able to take my new car home that night! I would refer all my friends and family to Nelson for any car needs that they may have! Nelson did a great job and I will continue to go there for any car needs!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Middleport, NY |

Second Tucson purchased from this dealership and couldn't have had a better all around buying experience. Made sure that all the details I wanted were taken care of before I picked up my new vehicle. My sales person (Gina) even programmed the new vehicle with all my radio stations while I was doing the paperwork. Great trade-in and price for my vehicle. Highly recommend visiting this dealership if you are looking for a Hyundai. This is my fifth one. Wouldn't but anything else.

Great Experiene for the Sixth Time!

by from Depew, NY 14043 |

Gina has sold us(daughter, son-in-law, wife, myself) six Hyundais in the last four years. The buying experience is admirable. The dealership recognizes that the purchase is more than a front room experience. From GM, Ben, to the service center and parts, Transitowne gets it! Hyundai's warranty and Transitowne's employees makes the purchase process a good experience. The trade in was valued in a professional manner. Our family would highly recommend Gina and the entire dealership.

Accent Alyssa

by from Buffalo, New York |

I worked with Myna she was the best! No pressure and guided me to a wonderful car !!!! If I needed anything during the process she was there every step of the was with a friendly phone call and an Email!! The best experience ever Alyssa