Symdon Motors

Service 866-458-3633

Your Hometown Experience

2015 Traverse purchase

by from Verona, WI |

This was my first purchase at Symdon Motors, and Tim made it a very simple, painless one! He listened to my needs and worked with me to come up with the right car and the price that I wanted....within a matter of days I was trading in my old TrailBlazer and driving off in a beautiful 2015 Traverse. Since then, I have worked with others there for some accessories and find everyone to be very helpful and pleasant. I am very pleased with my decision to turn to Symdon and look forward to a long relationship.

Super place

by from Mount Horeb, WI |

Went in for a re-call fix and received my vehicle back in less then 30 min. Very good

Excellent!

by from Mount Horeb, WI |

Larry Smith is an excellent salesman! Whenever I buy a vehicle from Symdon I will always contact him first. He pleasant, not pushy, he explains everything I need to know about the vehicle. He goes out of his way to make sure I'm getting a great deal. He always does what he says he going to do. I love the service there and I love the fact that a loaner is always available when needed. Thanks for the great service.

Great salesmanship.

by from Mount Horeb, WI |

This was my first visit to Symdons and my first new car purchase in nearly 14 years. I hated to part with my Beetle but it was time. I was pleased with the knowledgeable salesman Tim Waterbury and Shane in the business office- they made everything go smoothly. Everyone lived up to Symdon's great reputation.

welcoming Dealership

by from Poynette, WI |

Stopped one Saturday on our way to Cave of the mounds, with 3 grandkids. To see what "they had," per my husband and a week later went home with a new Silverado. Trudy was our sales rep. And she's GREAT, found what we wanted. Got us a great deal, kept us updated. Every one we encountered was "the cream of the crop!!!!!" We will be back.

Jim Roschkee at Symdon Motors was a great salesman

by from Mount Horeb, WI |

Jim Koschkee did a great sales job. I bought a 2015 Suburban LT and I didn't want the sun roof and entertainment system. Jim took the time to find the car for me which was in Minneapolis and kept me posted on when they would be able to deliver my car.I also felt the pricing was fair. I would definitly recommend Jim and Symdon Motors to my friends.

Great service

by from Mount Horeb, WI |

Staff kept me informed of repairs and when to expect repairs to be finished. Love that you can get a loaner while work is being performed.

Quality service

by from Mount Horeb, WI |

Symdon has kept my truck running strong and problem free for 10 years. Quality service is a must in life and they offer the best!

Symdon Motors, you rock!

by from Mount Horeb, WI |

I've been taking my car to Symdon Motors for several years and I've always been satisfied with the service that I get. From my experiences with them I feel that they are honest and genuine with their customer service. I do not hesitate to refer them to friends, family or acquaintances. Much appreciation!

LOF?tires rotated

by from Mount Horeb, WI |

quick on time oil change...also rotated tires...nice area to wait for my service with daily paper to read

Quality Service

by from Mount Horeb, WI |

I had an appointment for an oil change. At the time of my appointment my auto was serviced and as a bonus, I was informed of a recall to the electronic parking brake. The service for the recall was preformed and I was on my way. Great service, on time and my auto was returned clean! Thank you. David Spangler