Mike Barney Nissan

3676 Sheridan Dr, Buffalo, NY 14226

New 888-234-2517 New888-234-2517
Used 888-234-2268 Used888-234-2268
Service 888-234-5841 Service 888-234-5841

Mike Barney Nissan - Awesome Cars, Great Dealership, Lousy Jingle! Visit us at today Sheridan & Millersport

Mike Barney Nissan is an amazing dealership!

by from North Tonawanda, NY |

Our Sales person, Trevor Rinaldi, was very friendly and helpful! He made the car buying process as seamless as possible. I have been driving my new car for just under a month now, and it is easily the best car I have ever had. I love my Sentra, and I just know you would too! Give these guys a try, you won't be disappointed. Also free drinks and cookies! :)

Wonderful to do business with

by from Grand Island NY |

My husband and I have bought 7 new Nissans from Mike Barney over the years. My daughter purchased 2 used cars from Mike Barney in the past 18 months. We are all delighted! Our sales rep Joe Dibble is very knowledgable and really nice, he made the whole transaction super easy. He was never pushy (nobody there has ever been pushy with us) and he was genuinely interested in helping us find the best vehicle for our needs. Thank you Joe Dibble and everybody at Mike Barney!! You guys are great and we will continue to buy all our vehicles from you (and Joe D). And we send everybody we know there!!

After buying a vehicle

by from Buffalo NY |

I purchased a 2013 vehicle from salesperson. The customer experience buying the vehicle was great. Less than a month later I had issues with the car. I called and brought it in a couple times and they said they didn't see any issues. I ended up going to another dealership to get it checked out and they knew immediately I had to get my fuel pump replaced Bottom line, they will be nice to get you to buy the car but then customer service goes down hill.

Mike Barney Nissan responded to this review

July 7, 2015

Dear JG, This 2013 vehicle you referenced, the part (fuel pump) would most definitely be covered under the manufacturers warranty for at least 5 years or 60,000 miles within the Powertrain Warranty for any brand we sell. The Manufacturer truly covers this component, and certainly there was a disconnect. I am terribly sorry to hear about your experience, and inconvenience, and I assure you, your satisfaction and trust is our top priority before, during and after the sale especially. Please contact myself Steve Dibble, General Manager at (716) 833-9888 for a prompt refund of the repairs you sustained and to help me get to the bottom of this.

great shopping and buying experience

by from Williamsville,N.Y. |

Originally I was just shopping for a new car. After meeting with Joe Grimaldi and explaining what I was interested in the actually buying experience began. Joe is a no pressure kind of salesperson and made my visit to Mike Barney Nissan an enjoyable one. Questions were asked and answered, inventory was shown and features of the Rogue were demonstrated/explained. Joe made this whole experience and enjoyable one. I would recommend anyone looking for a car to contact Joe.

excellent service and experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

I have been using Mike Barney Nissanfor my repairs to my Sentra. They have always been honest, fair, and explained things well to me. So when I wanted to lease again, I chose this same dealer. My service tech recommended Joe Grimaldi and I was not dissapointed! The test drive was good and I got my new Versa Note for the cost I wanted per month! Car was ready on Monday to be picked up and I only signed for it the previous Sat!

Excellent Experience

by from Williamsville, NY |

Joe Grimaldi made the experience of buying a car painless and stress free. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I applied for pre-approval online, received a phone call the next morning, and had my new car that evening. I am very impressed with their customer service.

Mike Barney Nissan responded to this review

June 8, 2015

Hi Susan, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your experience. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Mike Barney Nissan family! Joe Grimaldi Internet Sales Manager

Joe Grimaldi, Internet Manager

by from North Tonawanda |

Joe was fantastic to work with, he made the process easy and painless. I would highly recommend buying from Joe, he listened to my needs and helped me get something to fit my budget. I will buy from Joe again. Terri

purchase used vehicle

by from Buffalo, New York |

Overall great experience. Friendly, Professional, curtious.

Wonderful Experience from Start to Finish!!!

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

When I arrived at the dealership I was greeted by one of the salesman, Charles Davis, with a warm smile and a handshake. We sat down and he discussed my wants and needs in a vehicle. He suggested several vehicles that would suit my needs. I decided to take a test drive in a Rogue. Charles was very knowledgeable and explained all of the ins and outs of the vehicle and answered all of my questions. After the test drive he was very helpful with the paperwork and made sure I got the best deal I could. He was efficient and made it possible for me to drive home that day with my brand new 2015 Rogue. Never once did I feel pressured into buying a vehicle that day. Charles went above and beyond and made sure I was happy with everything. I absolutely love my Rogue and I was pleased with my whole experience from start to end. I will definitely keep going to Mike Barney Nissan for all of my vehicle needs! I would recommend this dealership to everyone!

Buying a car at Mike Barney

by from Williamsville, NY |

As usual the experience at Mike Barney was terrific. We have been buying cars from Mike Barney for at least the last 10 years and it always is a very pleasant experience. We look forward to many more cars from Mike Barney. Jack from Williamsville