Randy Wise Auto Mall

Service 877-438-3015

Make the WISE Choice!

Internet Purchase with JJ Jones

by from Mason MI |

I contacted JJ Jones via text message in the morning and received a return text right away. He still had the car I had seen advertised on the internet, had got it cleaned up and filled with gas for me to come take a look. This was by far the easiest transaction I have ever experienced while purchasing a car. I was at the dealership for a very short time, but I was given a tour of the facility (very nice and clean!) while the purchasing papers were printed, shown the service area and met with their staff as well. There was no uneccesary time spent wasting my evening. Since I was not trading in a car, JJ offered to have someone drive my sons vehicle home for me so I could take delivery of the new one immediately. Instead, I asked to have them bring it to me at work the next day (45 minutes away) and that was NO PROBLEM!! These guys are great! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Text JJ if you need a vehicle!

Loving My 2012 Elantra =]

by from Flint, MI |

My experience at Randy Wise Auto Mall was much better than anticipated. This was the first car I have bought for myself, and they made this a worthwhile and anxious-free experience. My salesperson's name was Andrea, and she took great care of me and addressed all concerns and put my racing mind at ease. She was a lot of help and super friendly =]. I got a great deal from them that I couldn't get anywhere else, and I don't plan on getting a car anywhere but here again. I appreciate all of the time and effort their entire staff put into my first car buying experience. Thanks again, Andrea =]

Great Help Howard

by from Burton Michigan |

I get my car serviced there regularly and I started to get some miles on it and the Service guy got me in touch with Howard and he was able to get me in to a new car for about what I was currently paying for mine. He hooked my cell phone to my car and showed me how easy it was to use my phone with my Hyundai. From service to the sales department everything was great. I sent my brother up to get a car and he was happy too.

Fabulous sales Lady Andrea

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

I just need to start out and say that the sales lady Andrea and JJ were to amazingly fabulous sweethearts! The dealership is pet friendly as I was able to take my doggie Buttercup in and they even had dog treats. I appreciate the attention to detail and accommodating they were with my needs as a small business owner. I fell in Love with my HHR and they gave it to me at a great discount and showed me how they were the best price. I had a ball when I was there!!! Everyone including the nice young lady at the front counter; whom escorted me to my saleslady was Fabulous! Thanks Randy Wise Automall! Super Duper!

Great Sales and Service!

by from Flint, Mi |

I was interested in buying a new car when I visited the Randy Wise Auto Mall and was greeted by a helpful and knowledgeable sales gentleman. He helped me find exactly what I was looking for, with their wide variety of vehicles. I ended up going with one of their new 2013 Santa Fe's. They didn't have an exact match of what I wanted, so they found the perfect vehicle and brought it to me on the lot to check it out. They were very helpful. I've gone to this dealership before for service on my old car and will never take my cars anywhere else. The mechanics seem to figure out the problem on my cars very quickly so I can be in and out at a reasonable pace. They have excellent prices and are willing to work with me, whether I cant afford something or have no transportation in the meantime. I would recommend this dealership to anyone seeking to purchase a great car for a great price.

Thank You for more Shoes!!!!!!

by from Birch Run Michigan |

When i went in to Randy Wise I thought I wanted a Van. Howard Listened to my needs and showed a car that saves me seventy dollars per month in gas! I am so very happy!!!! Now I have more money for shoes! I will go back to Howard and send friends and family in to see him.

Great experience!

by from Mount Morris Micigan |

Jeff G was great he helped me get in to a New Lincoln Hybrid and It took some time (not because of him )but always called me back! He got me everything I wanted and got the financing that I needed. Great service from Jeff and Nick A+ Service!!!! Go in and ask for Jeff he will make sure you get taken care of.

Howard & Todd were super

by from Mt Morris Michigan |

I have been bringing my car in to service for the last few years and Todd has been amazing! I decided that I wanted a new car and He handed me off to Howard and he listened to what I wanted and kept my payment exactly where I needed it. I got exactly what I wanted for my trade in and my new car was very clean and still had a warranty. Go see Howard and Todd and they will take care of you!

Excellent Service from Andrea

by from New Lothrup Michigan |

Andrea was a very sweet young lady that was very helpful in finding my vehicle needs! She listened to what I said and really paid attention to what I was Looking for. If you need a new car just go see her and she will help you out. The guy that filled out the paperwork Nic was very helpful and got me great interest rate.

Dan the Greatest

by from Burton, Mi |

Dan is the greatest no doubt about it. If you want the best service and the most honest information, please visit Daniel Eickoff!