Randy Wise Auto Mall

New 866-463-2887
Used 888-441-5660
Service 877-438-3015

Make the WISE Choice!

Dan Eickhoff & Randy Wise Automall are TOP-NOTCH!

by from Swartz Creek, MI |

I just recently purchased my 3rd vehicle from Dan Eickhoff! I called Dan and told him what I was looking for. He did all the financing over the phone and got me pre-approved within an hour. That evening after work, I showed up at Randy Wise Automall and Dan had the vehicles that fit my needs ready for me to test drive. I made my decision, and the following day after work I went back and completed my trade. Even though I was upside-down in my current vehicle, I didn't need any money out of pocket. Randy Wise had their vehicles priced so well I was able to roll the negative equity into my new loan. It was the smoothest transaction I've ever completed!! Thank you Dan, for making it so easy!!

Excellent Service! Proffesional staff

by from Burton, Michigan |

I was very satisfied with the quality of this facility and the staff. They were not pushy nor did they make me feel hounded while looking at your selection of vehicles. Howard Taylor was the salesman that helped me. He was polite and helpful with helping me select a possible vehicle for the near future. I will return to Randy Wise and purchase from Howard Taylor!

Great Job

by from Flint, Mi |

I was very satisfied with all aspects of buying my vehicle. Howard Taylor did a great job. I told him my budget and he didn't try and push me on my budget. He found me a quality vehicle I could afford. I will be back when I decide to upgrade!

Greatest Salesman Ever...

by from Clio, Mi |

Dan took such good care of my son I bought a car also. Then sent my grand daughter over and she bought one too. I send all my friends his way now.

Excellent Service!!!!

by from Flint MI |

Dan is a great salesman! He did such a good job with the first vehicle, I purchased another vehicle from him 2 months later!! Randy Wise should is lucky to have him!!

Top Notch

by from Grand Blanc Michigan |

I have bought 4 cars from Dan Eikoff and will remain a loyal customer. He goes out of his way to make sure you are happy and getting the vehicle that you want. He Isn't the type of salesman that try's to talk you in to another choice when they don't have what you need. He takes the time to listen to your concerns a scours the inventory till he finds the perfect car for you. Dan is a TOP NOTCH guy all the way around after years of dealing with him I am proud to say that he is now also a friend of my family not just the guy we but cars from!! Brandon Yorks

Dan Eickhoff

by from Montrose, Michigan |

I bought my car from Dan at Randy Wise in the fall!!! With being a full time working mother I had very little time to look for a new car. I put my trust in Dan to help me. He went over and above to help make this experience stress free. I was not disappointed at all. He was very passionate in his work. I couldn't have asked for a more kind,helpful salesman. Thank You Dan. I will be back

Dan Eickhoff

by from Birch Run |

I purchased my car from Dan and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I told him my needs and my budget h selected a car andot the financing in place before I saw the car! Once I drove it I knew he listened to what my family needs were. I will be back to buy another car from Dan and I reccomend him to family and friends all the time!

Dan Eickhoff + Randy Wise Auto = Above & Beyond

by from Fenton, MI |

Dan Eickhoff is a great guy. Knows his stuff, honest, and goes above & beyond thru the whole process of buying a car INCLUDING AFTER THE SALE, which is unheard of with any other dealer I've ever dealt with. You know he truly cares as it shows. Not only is Dan & Randy Wise Auto highly recommended, don't think I'll ever buy another car anywhere else. In fact we were so impressed with Dan that we bought 2 cars from him the same week! Yes we were that impressed & he's THAT good. We'll definitely be sending business his way. Thanks Dan!

Jeff Gayari, JJ Jones, Joe Riley

by from Grand Blanc, MI |

My Review of Randy Wise Genesee Valley Auto Mall: Phenomenal experience! I worked in the industry for over 8 years. My experience with Randy Wise was nothing but professional. So satisfied, we purchased a 2nd vehicle...