Randy Wise Auto Mall

Service 877-438-3015 Service 877-438-3015

Make the WISE Choice!

Above and Beyond !!!

by from Flint MI. |

Russ Confer = patience and honesty. Russ never made me feel rushed. After searching for a new vehicle at 4 other dealerships, feeling defeated and as if I was not to be taken seriously I finally found Russ :) I explained my budget and that I wanted to test drive a few different vehicles since I was not familiar with the Hyundai line. It was cold, late in the day, and I was not the most pleasant girl after 4 previous bad experiences with salesmen in the same day. I ended up driving 3 different cars 2 new and 1 used after Russ helped me so patiently and listening to my needs I drove home a new Elantra to test for a day. I decided it was a bit small for me but was impressed with Russ and the car, so 2 more visits and a few test drives later I decided to lease my Sonata which I NEVER thought I would do! Russ went over every detail with me and answered every one of my MANY questions and concerns. Then he had to have the car delivered because I had to have a white car with black interior. Now I knew what I wanted :) I put poor Russ through the ringer and spent many hours and a few days in the dealership, everyone there were so professional and genuine. I now live in Florida but I contact Russ from time to time and will stop to see him on my trips home, he's not only a wonderful salesman I consider him a friend as well :) I will be back to Michigan when my lease is up so Russ can help me with my next Hyundai. I Love it! What a great experience, Thank you, Linda Yohannan

Love my new car, Howard was awesome!!!!!!

by from Clio, Michigan 48420 |

Everything from the time I contacted Howard on the Internet until I actually signed the papers was great. The manager came over and talked to me and made me feel comfortable and they were all very confident that the vehicle I was getting was right for me and I love it! Thanks again!!

Great Job, Very Easy and Very Helpful

by from Fenton Michign |

Howard was great, from calling me back and being very professional and listening to what I needed in my next car. He found exactly what I wanted, then Kevin (I think that is his name) that helped me with my loan got me the payment that I wanted. They were not pushy at all and made it a great experience!! Very clean place too and anyone that I seen that worked there was very nice.

Great Service

by from Clio MI |

We purchased our car from Dan Eickhoff in March and we couldn't be happier. He found us the right car to fit our budget and needs. Great service after the sale as well! Thanks Dan, will recommend you to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!!

Dan Eickhoff & Randy Wise Automall are TOP-NOTCH!

by from Swartz Creek, MI |

I just recently purchased my 3rd vehicle from Dan Eickhoff! I called Dan and told him what I was looking for. He did all the financing over the phone and got me pre-approved within an hour. That evening after work, I showed up at Randy Wise Automall and Dan had the vehicles that fit my needs ready for me to test drive. I made my decision, and the following day after work I went back and completed my trade. Even though I was upside-down in my current vehicle, I didn't need any money out of pocket. Randy Wise had their vehicles priced so well I was able to roll the negative equity into my new loan. It was the smoothest transaction I've ever completed!! Thank you Dan, for making it so easy!!

Excellent Service! Proffesional staff

by from Burton, Michigan |

I was very satisfied with the quality of this facility and the staff. They were not pushy nor did they make me feel hounded while looking at your selection of vehicles. Howard Taylor was the salesman that helped me. He was polite and helpful with helping me select a possible vehicle for the near future. I will return to Randy Wise and purchase from Howard Taylor!

Great Job

by from Flint, Mi |

I was very satisfied with all aspects of buying my vehicle. Howard Taylor did a great job. I told him my budget and he didn't try and push me on my budget. He found me a quality vehicle I could afford. I will be back when I decide to upgrade!

Greatest Salesman Ever...

by from Clio, Mi |

Dan took such good care of my son I bought a car also. Then sent my grand daughter over and she bought one too. I send all my friends his way now.

Excellent Service!!!!

by from Flint MI |

Dan is a great salesman! He did such a good job with the first vehicle, I purchased another vehicle from him 2 months later!! Randy Wise should is lucky to have him!!

Top Notch

by from Grand Blanc Michigan |

I have bought 4 cars from Dan Eikoff and will remain a loyal customer. He goes out of his way to make sure you are happy and getting the vehicle that you want. He Isn't the type of salesman that try's to talk you in to another choice when they don't have what you need. He takes the time to listen to your concerns a scours the inventory till he finds the perfect car for you. Dan is a TOP NOTCH guy all the way around after years of dealing with him I am proud to say that he is now also a friend of my family not just the guy we but cars from!! Brandon Yorks