151 Portsmouth Ave, Exeter, NH 03833

Service 866-666-2669

The Real Deal!

Impressed!

by from North Andover, MA |

I hate car shopping. There's always sleazy and shady guys trying to sell you something you don't want and something ridiculously overpriced. I've always been skeptic of shopping for a car in NH while living in MA. The whole sales tax thing, although easy enough, seemed like a hassle. I researched for 3 months and went to all kinds of dealerships during that time. I almost gave up. Then I expanded my search to NH. I am so glad I did. Macfarland Ford in Exeter had gorgeous cars (new and used) and completely smoked the competitions prices. I was so impressed by this company. I was NOT hassled. I was NOT pressured. I DID feel comfortable and they were 100% sincere and honest. I still feel like I stole the car. I can't believe the price and neither could my friends and family. They were at least $6k less right off the bat. The Ford Exp. El I bought was immaculate. That alone impressed me as I had a bad experience with a Chevy dealership that rolled out a car with bird crap all over it (not a good presentation as you can imagine). The entire staff at Macfarland were great. Nicest bunch of people I have ever met in the business. Honest and pleasant people. The car I bought was exactly what they advertised. No hidden tricks or scams. They made the whole MA to NH sales transition a seamless effort. It was easy. I can not say enough about this company except, WOW!!!!!! They have my business, guaranteed!, for life. This is an honest and sincere review. Try them out. You will NOT be disappointed. Thank you Tom and the rest of the Macfarland group. I am very happy. Go there and you'll see.

by from Allenstown New Hampshire |

I filled everything out online so much was done when I walked in. I was more than a little disappointed when we asked for all weather cat mats and were told "No, the vehicle is already on sale": Drove the vehicle home on the 4th, the 14th, first time on the highway the tire pressure sensor fault light came on. Haven't had a chance to call them about that yet. Cheryl did call and leave a message on my machine to make sure things were going okay. I did feel bullied into buying the extended warranty. Overall, a typical car buying experience

Great Dealership

by from Epping NH |

This is the top of the line dealership ,the service dept is the best and the body shop is super i have been bying cars and trucks for over 10 years super dealership!!!!!

Great customer service

by from Hampton, NH |

McFarland did a great job to take care of us after learning about a very negative experience I had with another dealership. We purchased from the wholesale lot which sometimes can be a risky proposition but they were more than willing to let me take the vehicle to my mechanic to have it looked over prior to the purchase. They willingly submitted a credit application to my bank at my request instead of prior experience of being locked into the dealerships bank. I had brought my truck to this dealership in the past for service being the closest Ford dealership and am overall satisfied with the customer service received. I would recommend purchasing a car from this dealership.

Great experience

by from Woburn, MA |

Purchased a solid used car at a great price. Staff was excellent; friendly, responsive, and efficient.

Honest and Easy to Deal With

by from Rochester |

I was quit pleasantly surprised to find that this dealership was hassle free and delivered on every promise. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.