Applegate Chevrolet

Used 888-836-5118
Service 877-278-4326

New Truck purchase

by from Flushing Michigan |

Just purchased a new Chevrolet High Country. Have not purchased a new vehicle since 2003. Dave McDonald was so easy to deal with. He is no pressure, easy going and very up to date on his vehicles. Very nice experience. The F and I person Diane gave me great confidence that all of the paper work would be done no problem and it was. Great Job everyone!

January 6, 2015

Dan, On behalf of Applegate Chevrolet, Congratulations! We hope you enjoy your new Silverado High Country. Again Thank you for becoming apart of the Applegate family of owners.

Great Salesperson!!!

by from Flint, MI |

This is our third new car purchase from Applegate Chevrolet. Nancy is the best salesperson! She is very informative of the vehicles she is selling.There was a problem with our car after we signed the papers and was trying to activate the OnStar in the vehicle. She was with us from the lot to the service bay to inform them and get the proper help we needed. Unfortunately, the part is on back order and we will be without OnStar for a couple weeks. I know this is probably due to the holidays. She stayed with us until we pulled out of the service center. She is amazing and I will definitely refer anyone I know that is looking to purchase a vehicle to go visit Nancy at Applegate! We had so much fun purchasing our vehicle thanks to Nancy!!! Thank you Nancy for our 2015 Chevy Equinox!!! We love it!!!

January 6, 2015

Thank you Russ and Sheri, You're awesome and always a pleasure!

Applegate Chev

by from Flint, MI |

We just leased a 2015 Equinox through Applegate Chevrolet. We were replacing a 2000 van we bought new 15 yrs. earlier. Gene Seckora in sales explained to us all the vehicles and their options, trade in values, discounts, and incentives in order for us to make the best decision for us. He was very knowledge and upfront. When we were ready to order, Diane Hawley in finance was extremely helpful in finding leasing options and clearly explaining the process and requirements, step by step. Our only surprise was our vehicle was ready to pick up days earlier than expected. Gene made sure we were aware of all the vehicle options and how they worked before we drove away. Our experience at Applegate Chevrolet was outstanding! I would recommend the dealership to family and friends looking for new or used vehicles. Thanks Gene & Diane PS Love our new Equinox!!!!

January 6, 2015

Thank you so much for doing business with us! We are so glad you had an outstanding experience, that's our main goal! Enjoy the new Equinox!

Great experience

by from Flushing, Mi |

I had a great experience leasing my 2014 Silverado from Applegate. My salesman was Curt Rozier and he was very helpful.

November 4, 2014

Always happy to help! Enjoy your new Silverado and thank you for giving me the opportunity. Curt

Applegate is Great

by from Grand Blanc Mi |

I have been a loyal Applegate buyer for many years, Dave McDonald has sold me personally and my business 8 of my last 9 vehicles. I have always felt like I got the deal that I was looking for and all aspects of doing business with Applegate have been a great experience form showing me the features on the vehicle to any service required, to being allowed to watch the vehicle being prepared for delivery. I recommend Applegate to everyone.

November 4, 2014

Jack, it's been our pleasure doing business with you over the years. We deeply appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you in the future. Dave McDonald

Great service, Ed, Cindy, Jim &team are fantastic

by from Brighton MI |

The service department is always most accomadating. Repairs are done corrrcety the first time at a fair competive price. The Technicians are all GM trained with the latest tools for the latest technology. Everyone form the Dave the Service Mananger to Jim, Ed and Cindy.are alway very helpful and plesant, They make me feel like the truly appriciate my business. I will continue to do my service with Applegate Chevrolet it is well worh the drive. I will also give them an opportunity next time i'm in the market for a new or used vehicle based on my service experience. Thanks again for todays service on my car, I left extremely pleased with my service and the bill was as estimated and as expected, no surprises. :)

Extremely Impressed

by from Flint, Mi |

I went to Applegate for an oil change and was approached by a salesman Raymond K. Very nice gentlemen whose very passionate about his work, he did everything that he said he could do for me, very considerate wasn't confused about anything he said to me. He also went over all the details of my vehicle with patiences. The building was clean and other staff was considerate and friendly. I would recommend this dealership and my salesman to anyone. If you want great service Applegate Chevrolet is the place to be!!!

October 10, 2014

Thank you for allowing me the time to do my job and explain the benefits of our products and dealership! Enjoy your new car! Thank you, Cynthia

2011 Chevy Silverado

by from Flint MI |

I leased this truck in Sept. 2011. My salesman (Curt Rozier) was very knowledgeable helped me get a better lease deal than the other local Chevy dealers. His only concern was for me to get the truck I needed and no pressure to get a more optioned one. This was a great truck and I never had a problem with it. It only went to a GM Dealer for oil changes. When the lease in 2014 expired Curt did the return and mentioned that Applegate's might want to purchase the truck. After the appraiser checked it out they wanted it. So instead of just returning the truck and walking out I also left with a check. The whole process was fast and could not have been easier. I'm very satisfied with Applegate Chevrolet and will return when I get a new Colorado.

October 10, 2014

Mr. Stewart, Thank you for your great review. Know that I will be here when you need me. Sincerely, Curt Rozier

GMC Sierra - Too Good to be True?

by from Lansing, MI |

I purchased a 2008 Sierra in November of '12 which had high miles and seemed reasonably priced. The ad was newly listed and when I inquired the internet sales rep replied by e-mail within an hour. It was on a Sunday, and as she did not reply to my subsequent inquiries I was OK waiting until Monday morning. I contacted her then, was informed the vehicle was available and made arrangements to travel from Lansing. About half way into my trip, a sales rep from the used car department called and informed me that he had actually wrote a deal for the truck for another customer on Saturday, which, incidentally was the day the truck was listed on cars.com. I wasn't happy but understood that communication doesn't always keep up with events. About two hours later the sales rep called again and informed me the other deal fell through, and invited me to stop in. The test drive, inspection and negotiation process was straightforward and easygoing. Because I was pressed for time, they accommodated my schedule and had the truck ready for delivery as promised. My first indication things might not be all right was when the finance manager pressed me for an extended warranty. They advertised the truck as a "cream puff" but rather than argue the point I politely declined and he didn't press me further. It was a truck, and appeared to have been used like a truck so I expect I will be dealing with some issues down the road. Because I lived so far away I wasn't able to have it inspected by my mechanic. After purchasing it he checked it over and confirmed some of my hunches, but had some pleasant surprises - the original owner did take care if it pretty well. However: The detailing masked a number of flaws which revealed themselves after a first washing by hand. The underside had been given a coat of black paint; this did a great job of disguising the rust which is now bubbling through in many areas. The grille and front bumper had sustained damage that was not reported in the Carfax. While no major issues have occurred after one month of ownership, I don't have confidence that I got the best deal and I would not use this process again. The tools available for buyers, such as Carfax and KBB, are really useless.

2010 Chevy Impala

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

I asked about the car online. They got back to me quickly. I live about 50 miles away, they still held onto the car for me to check out. We actually set up buying it sight unseen. They set up a time to meet on the sales persons day off, and we made the purchase. They also got me a good financing rate. I highly recommend this dealership. They wanted my business, and I found a great price on the car I wanted. I would do business again with this dealership in a heartbeat.