Exeter Subaru

37 Portsmouth Ave, Stratham, NH 03885

New 888-601-3031
Used 888-311-4524
Service 888-273-6506

Product Specialists not "Typical Car Salespeople!"

Fantastic buying experience as Usual

by from Salisbury MA |

I have been a customer of Exeter Subaru since 1978. That was back when it was physically located in Exeter NH. I am now on my 8th new Subaru. They make is easy to buy the car you want with the options you want. If it is not on their lot they will locate it and bring it to their lot for your purchase. It is a painless way to but a car. Not only would I recommend this Dealer to a friend I have done so many times in the past

Great test drive and pricing

by from Burlington, VT |

I had a very positive experience at Exeter Subaru. I highly recommend John Webster as a very knowledgeable salesman. He gave me a very thorough test drive and excellent information about the features on the Subaru Forester remodel in 2014. I had driven many vehicles at many different dealerships before I test drove the 2014 Forester with John, and his test drive was the best I've ever had. This test drive convinced me to buy either a 2014 or 2015 Forester instead of the earlier models I had been considering. However, they no longer had the red or blue 2014 Forester in stock, and I was not willing to accept the dark gray with higher mileage, even though the price was great. As for pricing, I searched cars.com daily for several weeks, with incoming alerts on both 2014 and 2015 Subaru Foresters. My range included a radius within 500 miles of Burlington, VT. Exeter Subaru Foresters always came in at the top in the lowest price filter. An online chat with Brianna after my test drive, indicated that they were also very willing to work with me on the price of a vehicle if they had one in stock that met my specifications, including adjusting the price on a new one to try to come close to my budget. Unfortunately, Exeter did not have a Forester with the features I needed, in a color I wanted, and I found one at a different dealership. I know I paid more for the one I finally bought, but we had already sold my old car, so did not have time to wait for Exeter to get the ?right? vehicle for me.

Professional in All the Positive Ways!

by from Lakes Region, NH |

Ease of accessibility in/out of vehicle was top priority, due to my mobility challenges. Dan and Nick worked to find the model that was best for me! Anyone with problem knees should seriously consider the Forester. It met my needs better than any of the competitors' models, by far. It's only been a few days since we accepted our new car, but already both of us love the car! We'd been contemplating purchasing a certified used Subaru, but after listening to all the financial possibilities including leasing, we decided to lease a 2015 new model! Pricing was very competitive and trade-in fair and reasonable. It's great to know we don't have to worry about "car issues" over the next three years. Leasing was the perfect choice for us. Thanks Exeter Subaru, for a terrific experience! So glad our daughter (on her 3rd Subaru from Exeter) insisted that we travel the 1-hour + from the Lakes Region to try the Subaru vehicles at "her dealership"!

Very friendly and welcoming employees!

by from Hooksett, NH |

Eric St. Pierre was amazing! He was very helpful and respectful. He was very patient and answered all of our questions and if there was something he was not sure of he made sure to get the answer for us. That is what you call a dedicated car salesman! He made the experience enjoyable. I would recommend Exeter Subaru to EVERYONE I know. Everyone in there was very friendly, helpful and welcoming! They go the extra mile just to help you. I LOVE my Lexus Es330! :)

Friendly atmosphere, respectful employees

by from Dover, NH |

I came in with husband and 3.5 year old son, looking to buy a new 2015 Subaru Outback. Eric St. Pierre was respectful, helpful and accommodating with my son. He answered all of our questions and worked very hard for us. Even though we did not purchase a car this time, when the time is right for us, we will be coming back to Exeter Subaru!

Great Car buying experence

by from Rochester, NH |

Eric was an amazing sales person. He knew the product well and treat us with respect. He was so nice we bought two cars from him and next year when I am ready to trade in my Forster I will be going to see Eric.

Great experience buying my first new car

by from Hampton, NH |

Working with Dan, we never once felt pressured or like we were being "sold to". He was very informative and friendly, helping me cut through the information overload and dealing with my anxiety about buying a new car for the first time. He took time to understand my price constraints and the other priorities I had, and worked well with his team to get me into the car I had my heart set on. The process took more time than I expected it would, but working with Dan and Greg was a pleasure. I couldn't be happier with the end result, and will definitely recommend Exeter Subaru to my friends.

just bought our third Forester

by from Cape Neddick, ME |

Our 2002 Forester needed a major repair but instead, we were able to find a 2006 Forester on the lot at a very good price. There were some issues with the car that needed to be taken care of but everything was taken care of. John Webster was very helpful and pleasant to work with. This is the third Forester we've purchased from Exeter Subaru and have always been satisfied with their service.

Thanks, Exeter Subaru!

by from Newburyport, MA |

I am in love with my new Forester! Thanks to Dan B. and the entire crew at Exeter Subaru for being so responsive, proactive and knowledgeable. I enjoyed how easy they made the process -- I went in there with the exact idea of the car I wanted and they delivered it as requested in a timely manner, and at a fair price to boot.

Great Experience

by from Sandown, NH |

From the time we inquired about a vehicle via the internet to the time we closed on the purchase the entire staff, especially our product specialist, Dan Bottomley, was great to work with. Dan, worked with the rest of the staff at the dealership to address any concerns we had and to ensure we had a great car buying experience

Professional and Friendly

by from Amesbury, MA |

John Webster made the experience of getting to know the cars and taking a test drive easy and interesting. I really appreciated his prompt return of my calls. And he kept in touch while I was pondering next steps without being obtrusive.