Castilone Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

306 W Main St, Batavia, NY 14020

New 888-530-9015
Used 888-306-0513
Service 877-292-5447

You'll feel at home at Castilone!

Excellent experience!

by from Churchville, NY |

Bought many new cars. If I had known about this dealership sooner, they would have ALL been from them! Great from start to finish.

Castilone Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

October 16, 2012

Thank you Kenneth! Customers like you make it easier for us to come to work every day!

Excellent service, beautiful looking dealership

by from Caledonia ny |

My salesperson was Nickole Millette. She was just great, very personable knowledgeable about the vehicle I was looking to lease. I think I met most of the employees and when I came in to pick up my jeep , the gentleman at the desk said congratulations to me about my jeep, which I thought was very nice. The financial officer even remembered me by my first name. Overall I couldn't be happier so far, and I think Nickole did a fantastic job. Her friendliness is a big plus to me. I would recommend anyone to go see Nickole.

Oil change

by from Corfu NY |

Had my oil changed in Jan. and just started parking my truck back on the blacktop driveway. Moved the truck and noticed oil leaking all over driveway, called dealership and took it in 4/18 to have it serviced. Complained that the work was not done properly and that I had oil all over my driveway, they came back and said filter all tight your all set... I said that's it, the work was not done correctly, response was the guy does not work here no more, and sorry the work was not up to my standards. Are you kidding me then they called me Monday and said they checked a carfax report that I have had service done elsewhere on the truck. Its brand new I have had it no where else what bull then told me Greg will give me 20% discount on next oil change big deal huh.. Well I have oil in my driveway and no consideration to the bad workmanship they took me around and promised the world before I bought and now I see how it really is. This was first and last car I buy there and no way I let them service anything I own

Super service and happy customer!

by from Batavia,NY |

The staff at Castilone found me the exact Jeep I was looking for. The service was fabulous in a relaxed atmosphere. I would highly recommend Castilone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to everyone!

Extremely happy with lease

by from Batavia NY |

48 hours from shaking hands on the deal to getting exactly the Jeep Cherokee that I wanted. Excellent experience from start to finish.

ok great buying experience with Castione !

by from Rochester NY |

I'd like to think Tracy, Austin, and Jess for a great buying experience at Castalone and I would recommend it to anyone !

VERY PLEASED!!!!

by from Oakfield, NY |

I had visited a couple different dealers while trying to decide on a new vehicle. I want to say that I was truly impressed with Castilone! I had requested a quote via e-mail and my salesperson Nickole had replied quickly and efficiently. I stopped in and met with Nickole, took a couple of test drives, decided on a Jeep Cherokee and started the negotiating process. Nickole was great, professional, and never pushy. I then also met with Greg Strauss who worked hard to earn my business. The total purchasing process was pleasant and professional. Everyone I met was friendly and down to earth. I would definitely recommend working with Castilone for the purchase of your next vehicle.

Friendly Staff Beautiful facility

by from Akron NY |

Plain and simple A wonderful buying experience and a wonderful new vehicle!!

Great service

by from Albion, New York |

Great service and experience. Came in looking for a used car and Nick made the whole experience easy.

Great Experience!!!!!!!

by from Batavia, NY |

Purchasing a vehicle here was a great experience due to Bob and the staff. We felt at ease from the moment we walked in. Bob is by far the best salesman I've ever worked with. He took his time in assisting us with every aspect involved in purchasing a car and was never pushy. We felt comfortable with him from the start. What also impressed me was that once you have made your purchase, you are not forgotten. Bob contacted us to make sure that all was well and that we were happy with our purchase. I would recommend Castilone and definitely recommend Bob when making your next vehicle purchase.

My New Cherokee

by from Elba, NY |

The Castilone Dealership has done a complete makeover inside and out. What it looked like before and to what it looks like now, it's just unbelievable! It's compared to an old lady getting an unbelievable make over. She ends up looking like a 25 year old and winning a USA Beauty pageant. The people who own this dealership should be commended for what they have done. It sure was an overwhelming project but well noticed by this customer. I would like to thank Nickole Millette the salesperson who worked really hard to make this sale on my new Jeep. We think she is a fantastic salesperson. She worked really hard to get the rock bottom lowest price for me. She really scrapped the barrel. Castilone is lucky to have her. I went form a Chevy Equinox to a Jeep Cherokee 4 cylinder FWD. I love how it handles on the snow and icy roads. The gas mileage is Excellent. I could not ask for anything more. J.G.