Milnes Chevrolet

1900 S Cedar St, Imlay City, MI 48444

New 855-291-5103
Used 855-283-4003
Service 855-294-8817

Lapeer County's Exclusive GM Dealer!!

Felt confident sending my wife alone.

by from Algonac, MI |

First of all I am not being sexist but it is a known fact that some car dealers take advantage of women during the shopping process. I sent my wife to look at a vehicle that we found through Cars.com at Milnes which is an hour or so away from our house. Dan, our salesman was respectful, kind, and made my wife comfortable through the entire process. I picked up our vehicle the next day and it was in great shape. But what made me the happiest was the respectful treatment of my wife by the people at Milnes Chevrolet. The only reason I gave the facilities 4 stars is because they were remodeling and there was a lot of construction noise at that time.

Awsome Delership!!!

by from Imlay City MI |

I was in the market for a Chevy Traverse and happened to stop into Milnes Chevy. I spoke with the salesmen Brian and he was great. he know all about the used line up of cars they had and showed me exactly what I wanted to know about the Traverse. we sat down and Brian ran some number and about an hour later I was driving away with my new to me Traverse. A+ all around

Ask for Shawn Wise when buying your next vehicle

by from Sandusky, MI |

I first walked into the dealership looking for a used diesel pickup, but the one listed was already sold. Shawn said he would look for one and he found me a beauty! He made sure I had the first opportunity to buy it since this truck was not going to last long on the lot. If you want someone that will work for you, talk to Shawn because he will make sure you are happy with the purchase. I certainly am!

PC-Happy

by from Clifford, Michigan |

I had been looking in to buy or leasing a car. Your dealership was my last, but it should have been my 1st. My experience was wonderful. Honesty is extremely important to me and I found that here. I didn't feel like a # or lets see what we can get here. I was treated like I was the most important customer you ever had. Keith Stowell was wonderful. He told me what he was going to do and try to do and he delivered on all. It is so refreshing to be treated as such and the honesty that is there. I was so nervous through this all and you all made that so much better, It brought tears to my eyes upon leaving. Thank you all and Especially Keith-and I will spread the word.

Nice Place

by from Chesterfield, MI |

Nice place. Bob Early in used sales was friendly and knowledgeable. Although I didn't buy a car from them, I will still consider them for a future purchase.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Lapeer MI |

I took my trail blazer in for a recall while it was at this dealership my cargo cover came up missing and my battery was switched out for an older battery. When I contacted the service department and spoke to John the service manager about what had happened he refused to make things right and told me he was done with me. Be very cautious if you use the Service Department. I am very unhappy to say the least. I am sharing my experience so other people won't be taken advantage of like I was.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Lapeer, MI |

I took my Trail Blazer in for a recall while at the dealership my cargo cover came up missing and my battery was switched out for an older battery. When I contacted the Service Department I spoke to John the Service Manager who refused to make things right and told me numerous times he was done with me. I have never been treated so badly. I bought the car new from Milnes and they were very nice and helpful when I made my purchase. I am very disappointed to say the least with my experience at the service department and how it was handled. I hope this helps other people from being taken advantage of like I was.

VERY FRIENDLY STAFF!

by from STERLING HEIGHTS |

ME AND MY WIFE DROVE ALL THE WAY THERE FROM STERLING HEIGHTS AND WE BOUGHT AN EXPLORER FOR A NICE PRICE AND THEY WERE ABLE TO APPROVE MY FINANCING THROUGH THEIR DEALER AT A LOWER PRICE THAN MY CREDIT UNION.JUST HAVE SOME MINORISSUES WITH THE VEHICLE THAT I BOUGHT AND I WILL FIND OUT THEIR AFTER SALES SERVICE COMMITMENT ONCE I GO BACK THERE THIS JANUARY FOR THE ENGINE CHECK THAT THEY PROMISE TO NEXT MONTH. OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE MR. BOB EARLY WAS SO ACCOMODATING AND ALL THE STAFF THERE WAS VERY NICE! THEY'LL TREATED US LIKE VIP'S THOUGH WE'RE JUST BUYING A USED CAR!THOUGH IT'S A BIT FAR FROM OUR PLACE I WILL SURE GO BACK THERE TO BUY AGAIN!MORE POWER !!!THANKS MR. BOB EARLY!!

Horrible........

by from Angola, IN |

Horrible ..........they had a truck I was interested in and never got a response back. I contacted them via e-mail twice and via phone on THREE occasions. I had to leave messages and never got to to talk to anyone about the truck. I still have not heard from anyone. I thought that perhaps the truck sold so I figured no big deal in not being contacted because it was sold to someone else. Just out of curiousity I looked on Cars.com to see if it was removed or not. Nope, it was still there AND the price has increased by $500!!

Milnes Chevrolet responded to this review

September 27, 2013

Jeff, I am the Internet Sales Manager here at Milnes Chevrolet,after reading your review I looked at our records which are very detailed and discovered that we did indeed respond to your inquiry ! Our records show that we responded to your email the same morning we received it and our outbound call log shows a call was also made that same morning to the number you listed in your email. we pride ourselves here at the Milnes Auto Group in timely responses to all our inquiry's, it could be possible that our email's went into your spam folder. Our policy is also not to call a customer 100 times a day like allot of dealers do. We respect our customers and treat them as we would want to be treated ourselves ...and who likes a salesman that calls endlessly !! As far as raising the price ,there are many reasons why we might either raise or lower the price of a vehicle online, we reserve the right to do so . btw if you are still interested in the truck please call me direct at 810-834-5618 I will of course honer the original price you saw online ! Mike Lamet

Great!!!!

by from Lake Orion, MI |

Dealership overall was an awesome experience. Everyone is really friendly and my salesperson, Brooke Milnes, was great. I would come back again and again. And I love my new 2014 Impala!!!!!

Milnes Chevy was Great!

by from Almont, MI |

My daughter had been looking for a car for a couple of months. It was her first car and she new exactly what she wanted. The Users Car Manager assured us that he could find it and he did. More importantly at a price she could afford. It is rare to find a salesperson that will simply do what they say they will do. Thanks Mike.