Milnes Chevrolet

1900 S Cedar St, Imlay City, MI 48444

New 855-291-5103
Used 855-283-4003
Service 855-294-8817

Lapeer County's Exclusive GM Dealer!!

Horrible Customer Service

by from Lapeer MI |

I took my trail blazer in for a recall while it was at this dealership my cargo cover came up missing and my battery was switched out for an older battery. When I contacted the service department and spoke to John the service manager about what had happened he refused to make things right and told me he was done with me. Be very cautious if you use the Service Department. I am very unhappy to say the least. I am sharing my experience so other people won't be taken advantage of like I was.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Lapeer, MI |

I took my Trail Blazer in for a recall while at the dealership my cargo cover came up missing and my battery was switched out for an older battery. When I contacted the Service Department I spoke to John the Service Manager who refused to make things right and told me numerous times he was done with me. I have never been treated so badly. I bought the car new from Milnes and they were very nice and helpful when I made my purchase. I am very disappointed to say the least with my experience at the service department and how it was handled. I hope this helps other people from being taken advantage of like I was.

Service is awesome!

by from Columbiaville MI |

Brought our vehicle in for an oil change and they let me know that the Axle Seals also needed to be fixed. All work was done in a timely manner. Everyone was very friendly and warm.

Car Detailing

by from Attica,Mi |

I won a drawing for a free car detailing. They did a wonderful job and I'm very happy and excited to be in a clean car. I entered when I was there having repair work done after a oil change place broke my windshield wiper arm last month. They fixed that quickly and sent me on my way. Great dealership.

Great Bathrooms!

by from Port Huron, MI |

We went to a few other dealers before we came here and soon realized, look no further! Everyone was really friendly and the facility was so nice! I bought a 2010 Impala and feel that I got a great deal on it. I love my car and the way I was treated here. I would definitely recommend this dealership.