Signature Auto

Service 866-862-0894

Signature Means Serious Savings

Professional 1 Stop Truck Buying Experience

by from Durand, Michigan |

I went to Dodge, GMC, Chevy and Ford Dealers all in one day and by far Signature Ford of Owosso was the most courteous, helpful and professional service I dealt with in all my Vehicle buying experiences. Financing was very professional and offered so many options. Sales was fast and knowledgeable. Hands down one of the best buying experiences of my 39 years of life. Thanks again, I LOVE my F-350 Super Duty Lariat Platinum Turbo Diesel 4x4! I can't wait to see her with a plow on the front of her.

Feeling safe for the winter!

by from Durand, mi |

Joe cantu was a very supportive salesman! He listened to my concerns and helped ease my anxiety! This was my first "adult" purchase on my own, without my parents, and I was extremely nervous. I am enjoying my new 4-wheel drive Escape and I'm not worried for this upcoming winter anymore. Also, it was very nice of Joe to let me know that my old focus has already been bought as a teenagers first car.

Great Experience

by from Owosso Michigan |

As a life long owner of GM (over 30) products, I cannot express how happy I am with my new Fushion. The comfort, style and gas mileage are all fantastic. Shannon Lawton did a great job in getting the deal ( I am tough) I expected and does a good job on follow up satisfaction calls. Cheryl the Business Manger was also great in trying to get me the best possible loan rates available and reviewing all the documents page by page. The dealership is low on pressure to buy and high on overall satisfaction. The service (Ashton) department is also all about service and had me in and out in twenty five minutes on the 1st. oil change. Cannot say enough about my experience and would gladly become a spokesperson for Signature and Ford Products.

honest reliable no pressure

by from chesaning, mi |

I was shopping for a reliable new'sd vehicle for my growing family. Joe Cantu was so knowledgeable and helpful. If ur looking for a quality car without the dealership "run around" I would highly recommend this dealership. No nonsense, no high pressure sales, just honest friendly service. He still follows up with me about my car months later!

I would recommend Signature Ford

by from Granger, Indiana |

I contacted Signature Ford via Cars.com. Shannon Lawton called me back within 2 hours and 4 days later I drove away in my Ford Explorer. It was worth the 210 mile one way trip and my wife loves her new car. Ask for Shannon.

by from Flint MI |

Thabk you for a great deal on my New F150 ! Everyone was very nice I love my Truck

An honest, positive experience!

by from Howell MI |

This purchase at a dealership was one of my best ever. Received great customer attention and appropriate responses to my questions and concerns. Joe Cantu did a great job, He and the dealership followed through on every request and kept their promises on every issue. The vehicle was honestly represented, especially for an older vehicle. It was and is in great shape, extra clean, and has low mileage for its age. I found the vehicle on line and drove miles to see it, but was not disappointed. You can trust this dealer.

Review on SiFord Lincolngnature

by from Canton, Michigan |

My experience at Signature Ford Lincoln was Great!! My salesman Randy was right on point with me and I am a very satisified customer. I traveled from Canton Mich to the dealership in Owosso Mich they gave me a good deal for my trade-in and when I am really for a new car in the future I will be going back to Signature again. Thanks again guys at Signature for making me a very Happy Customer! THANK YOU Betty,LEEPER

Great Deal

by from owosso mi |

Got a great deal on a new car at Signature, they are are all very nice.