Lynch Chevrolet Mukwonago

915 Main St, Mukwonago, WI 53149

New 888-481-7491 New 888-481-7491
Used 866-564-3223 Used 866-564-3223
Service 888-513-7942 Service 888-513-7942

We Pay More For Your Trade! We'll Buy Yours Even If You Don't Buy Ours!!!!

Very satisfied

by from East Trot, WI |

Performed services as discussed and on time. No surprises.

Very Competant and fair dealership

by from Rockford |

In looking for a new "used" vehicle, while I wait for a few months for my new "new" vehicle - and after my past vehicle was destroyed in an accident...Lynch was one of many dealerships that I visited. Their staff was very professional and not at all pushy. While they had follow up, it was no aggressive and lies that I heard from a few others. Common used car lies such as "there was someone who wanted to put money down but I told then I had to give you the first chance" (those cars are still listed for sale). Everything about Lynch would make me consider to purchase a new vehicle (or used), if only they had the brands of vehicle I prefer. While I have yet to purchase a new "used" car (suing at fault's insurance for medical bills and my car)...if I can get a settlement on my past car and personal property destroyed...and the car I was looking at is there...no doubt, I know where I will be purchasing my temporary car.

great service!

by from Elkhorn, WI |

Quick service and great crew all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pleasant experience. Personal attention.

by from Milwaukee, WI |

The personal treatment and attention at Lynch's Horter Chevrolet Is fantastic. No other dealerships in my past even come close.

GreatService

by from Mukwanago Wisconsin |

I called Sue and she was able to work me in on short notice, does not get any better than that for an oil change , lube, filter, tire rotation. Great service person with the right attitude and you got to love that great smile.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

by from Mukwonago,WI |

Absolutely amazing experience! It was a completely different car buying experience than I have ever had. The service was beyond five stars as well as the family/team attitude that they have. I walked in unexpectedly a few times and there was always someone there to help me find the right person and car.EVERYONE was friendly and helpful. Now that I've bought a vehicle from them and know just how great of people they are- I won't ever go anywhere else. I am so excited for their new location to open. But I don't know if I loved the experience or the car more! :) Hands down the best place around!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

by from Mukwonago,WI |

Lynch Chevrolet: A Superb Dealership

by from Mukwonago, WI |

I would highly recommend this dealership, salesman Peter Hoffman, and the others who helped with the paperwork. They all helped me get in a new car in one day with what I felt was a great deal. I am completely satisfied with my experience.

Really pleased!

by from Whitefish Bay, WI |

Really pleased with my time here - Wayne, Jeb and Bill were all awesome and I feel like they went above and beyond to get me here, keep me here and sell me a car.

Great car buying experience!

by from Elkhorn wi |

Great place to do business!! My whole family will be buying from this great team in mukwonago!

Lynch Chevrolet Mukwonago responded to this review

December 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your business. We'll take great care of your family too!!!