Keller Ford Kia

3385 Alpine Ave Nw, Grand Rapids, MI 49544

New 888-292-6798
Used 866-772-1071
Service 877-289-2029

Keller Keeps you Moving...

I Love my Ford Fusion!!

by from Grand Rapids |

Today is my 1 week anniversity of owning my 2010 Ford Fusion and I'M LOVE IT!!, thanks again Rich Hunker and Kristine Vanoeffelen and Mark Cole. My new Ford Family has been great with helping me transition and answering all my questions, they made sure I had affordable payments. If your looking to buy a new or used car please stop in and ask for Rich Hunker because he's a great guy!! THANKS AGAIN KELLER FORD-KIA.

Keller Ford

by from Rockford Mi. |

Very Nice People They Treated Me Well And Like I Was Realy Inporting To the Bun.

Very disappointing experience

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

We took our truck to this dealer for repair after an odd incident with an animal. They told me they may need a day to look at it and a day to fix it so I rented a vehicle to use while the truck was there. The staff was friendly, but after having the truck for 8 days, they could not locate the source of the problem. I don't have as much of a problem with the fact that they couldn't fix it, but I do have an issue with the fact that I had to initiate communication with them multiple times to receive any updates, all the while my truck was sitting there unattended to and I was paying $30 per day for a rental car. So ultimately, I paid $250 for a rental car plus the $80 they charged me for a few parts and I was told to wait until the problem worsens and they may be able to find it then. When I asked if there was anything they could do to offset the cost of the rental car, they were not willing to work with me. Overall, it was an extremely disappointing and frustrating experience. I was considering purchasing a new vehicle from them but after this experience, they are no longer an option.

Friendly, good price, no hassles

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

We found the exact used car we wanted at a good price

February 26, 2012

Nickname, I am glad to hear that you were able to find the car you wanted here. We try our best to get a assortment of vehicles so our customers have a wide range to look at. Thank you for choosing Keller!

2012 Kia Soul

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Chris Roby was the best salesperson! We are so happy with our 2010 Kia Soul and will return to Keller when we desire to purchase another vehicle.

October 6, 2011

Vortex Vibes, as always thank you for the kind review! We are glad that Chris was able to assist you in your purchasing needs and that hope to see you in the future for the new Kia Soul's!

Fast and easy to buy!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I bought a Mercury Mariner and as soon as I knew I wanted the car it was easy and fast and got it right away.

February 26, 2012

Thank you! We do our best to make our customers experience fast and easy! We appreciate your business!

Purchased used car

by from Montague, MI |

Fast and easy, car in excellent shape, friendly staff.

February 26, 2012

Jovus, we thank you for your business and do our best to make sure our cars are completely detailed and ready to go for our customers. Thank you so much for working with Keller!

Mastter Service Advisor-Dustin

by from Rockford, MI |

He assisted me with a recall repair. He went the extra mile to provide service. Explained every detail about the recall. I couldn't have had a better Service Advisor. I will use him in the future for any Ford service. My truck is nearly 15 years old and he treated me like I had just purchased a new F150. Awesome. Thank you Dustin!

Good Service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Friendly staff. Good Service. Awesome Specials. Recommended.

Great service from Dustin

by from Grand Rapids MI |

Dustin has always been great to work with and had always given me great service and answered all my questions. I have never had a problem with any repairs on my car. It has always been done quickly and with a lot of care.