Mangino Chevrolet

4447 State Hwy 30, Amsterdam, NY 12010

New 888-501-2859
Used 888-280-7276
Service 888-286-7067

Experience the Mangino Family way!

Great sales experience! I bought two in 3 years.

by from Amsterdam, NY |

When I bought my 2010 Camaro in May 2009, it was the best car sale experience of all the cars I have purchased over the years, so I decided to go back to Joe K at Manginos. He did a great job right down to the small details. My car was ready and looked great when I picked it up. I will recommend Manginos to my friends and I'm sure I will return when I am ready to trade. Great to have such a fine dealer close to home.

Great Place To buy a car

by from Caroga. Lake ny |

We recently purchased a 2012 equinox from Mike Hodsoll he could not have been any more knowledgeable or nicer to deal with. I only have one regret we are moving to Florida and will not be able to purchase our next car from mangino.Thank you very much for all you did.

review

by from Amsterdam, NY |

I purchased a LTZ1 Turbo on July 2nd, and I love it. My salesman was very helpful in helping me to decide just what I wanted and needed. He took the time to go thoroughly over all the features. When I picked up the car everything was in excellent condition and he thoroughly went through every item on the car and explained its use before I drove off. I have used the service area at this garage before and the service was excellent. I plan to continue to use Mangino's service area when needed . Thank you for a great salesman and a great place to car shop.

Great experience at Mangino in Amsterdam!!

by from Greenfield Center, NY |

We just purchased a new 2014 Chevy Tahoe from Mangino in Amsterdam. It was a great experience! The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. We worked with Michael Couture on our purchase. I would highly recommend working with him. We also worked with the general manager, Dan Carlton. Between both of them our buying process was smooth and very pleasant. They were able to locate the perfect car for our family. Thank you Mangino!

Great sales and service

by from Schenectady, NY |

I bought a new Malibu LTZ from Tom LaViolette a year and a half ago and since I have sent other friends and family members to Mangino because of the people who work there. I have always been treated exceptionally well by both the sales and service departments and I don't mind making the drive to Amsterdam to get this level of professionalism. I'm bringing my son in this week to purchase a new Cruze because I know he'll have the same treatment I get there. Highly recommend.

Hassle free buying experience

by from Scotia, NY |

I moved to the area last year and need to replace an older car. I was very happy happy with the way I was treated at Mangino Chevrolet and would definitely buy there again. I dealt with Tom LaViolette and he found me a 6 month old Impala that saved me a bundle compared to a new one. I am completely satisfied with the way they do business and take care of customers.

I'll never buy anywhere else!

by from Glenville, NY |

I have a 2014 Impala that I purchased from Mangino about 8 months ago and I have never had such a positive experience at a car dealer. My salesperson, Tom LaViolette even picks my car up at my house when I need an oil change. The level of service from everyone in the organization is second to none! A+++!

Best dealer in all my years if car ownership

by from Troy, ny |

I came because I was seeking a friend not a good dealer... I stay friend because I want a dealer I can trust that I am happy to see that I want in my life a long time that I... Love. That is kind and thoughtful a dealer that knows how to listen to my desires and give me the solutions to my problem I may not have even know that I needed. This dealer is more than a place to bring a broken car... The people who own and manage and work here... Are friends. I don't even know their names but I can tell that they are just fair kind and most importantly... Honest. Give them your money and they will reward you with friendship and trust. I promise.

Best thing I ever did.

by from Ballston Spa NY |

I was looking to purchase a used vehicle for my gilfriend. We stopped in after seeing an ad on the internet. The salesman we dealt with was very nice. They sent us out for a test drive and we liked the car. We didn't think they would meet our terms but they bent over backwards to please us. We left extremely happy. It was the best experience we ever had shopping a car. Highly recommend these excellent people.

Happy

by from Troy, NY |

I brought my Aunt in to purchase a new 1212 Malibu - they're were great!

Jo Muscari Spano

by from Broadalbin, NY |

I have to say, I am amazed with the outstanding customer service! I was nervous with a few "glitches" after purchase, but MANGINO went over & above my anticipations! TY for that! :]