Zimbrick at Fish Hatchery Road

1601 West Beltline Highway, Madison, WI 53713

New 888-903-6985
Used 888-903-3740
Service 888-714-4494

"On Line And Around The Corner"

Save your time... buy from Zimbrick!

by from Cottage Grove WI |

I've had 14 Hondas, roughly half purchased new and half purchased used. As a former new and used car sales manager, I appreciate the high level of professionalism and assistance I receive from Zimbrick Honda. I've shopped nearly every competitor, and can't find a more comprehensive sales and service experience that puts my needs first! Robert Billig and Mark Cambier are honest, sincere, and focused on making my ownership experience top notch.

Great service

by from Mt. Horeb, WI 53572 |

I was impressed by your prompt service in helping me to purchase my new 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE pickup truck

Great products, great staff

by from Fitchburg, WI |

Since my wife and I moved to the Madison area in 1997 I have purchased or leased 6 new Honda products from your dealership. In every case my sales rep was Robert Billig. A bit of a car nut I have owned or leased 52 cars over a 63 year period and have met and worked with lots of sales reps in different cities. Without doubt Robert is the best I have ever worked with in any and all categories of the job. Most recent example not being a technocrat I was having difficulty figuring out the audio/info screens and was unable to preset FM and XM stations in my one month old 2015 Honda Accord 4 door sedan. Hated to have to ask the dealership for help but Robert insisted I bring it in and he patiently walked me all of the set up steps. Many thanks for your fine dealership and for having a truly outstanding sales professional in Robert.

Zimbrick at Fish Hatchery Road responded to this review

October 14, 2014

Robert would like to personally thank you for your business and wants you to know that we appreciate you here at Zimbrick! We're happy to help anytime we can! Thanks again Tom!

Great deal for a good friend

by from Spring Green, Wisconsin |

A good friend of mine, who is well schooled and a talented artist and researcher, has fallen on hard times since her parents passed away. She had bought a new Honda Civic hatchback in 1991. It finally gave out on her and she was having trouble finding the energy to find a different one. So, typical of me, I set out to find her one. I tried several routes but when I saw Zimbrick's offer of a blue Honda Civic at a price she could handle, I told her about it and then offered to take her there. The drive from Spring Green to the west edge of Madison took me an hour and then I tackled the beltline, for the first time in my recently bought used car. I got the car from another Madison dealer but it originally had been sold by Zimbrick's. I believe my parents had gotten one owner used cars from Zimbrick's. We were helped by the employes from the moment I drove up. The blue one had been sold but they had a lovely metallic green 2000 Honda Civic sedan that was in the same price range. She took a short test drive in it and was excited about it. They gave her a tremendous deal with the negotiated price, under the sale price and about 1/2 of the original asking price. They made the transaction as painless as they could. As one of the salesmen mentioned, she did get a great deal. She didn't lose too much from her hatchback, since the trunk was roomy and the back seats folded down for lots of room. She did keep trying to manually shift an automatic transmission but I've seen that before. I lead the way back to University Avenue and US 14, a route that is just as busy but less insane than the beltline. She had enough to handle with a car vastly different from her 1991 car. I'd gone through the same thing, in a snowstorm, with my 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe after driving a 1988 Lincoln Town Car for 11 years. She did a great job of following me. Not so the other cars. I normally drive close to the speed limit and I was more restrained than normal, staying between 55 and 60, so again, my friend didn't have to worry about her speed as she followed me. There were a lot of impatient drivers behind us. But if they were in such a hurry, why hadn't they left earlier? I talked to her a few days later and she had taken the car to her favorite nature walks and just enjoyed herself. She hadn't had the opportunity to go to some of the best kept secrets in SW Wisconsin for almost a year. She has her freedom back and I was very pleased with the service we received.

Best car buying experience I've ever had!

by from Madison, WI |

I purchased a certified pre owned Infiniti at Zimbrick Infiniti a couple months ago and it was the easiest, most pleasant experience I've ever had at a dealership. The staff was exceptionally courteous and helpful. The facilities (waiting room, lobby) remind me of a hotel with snacks, drinks, TV and comfortable furniture. The car I purchased was so impeccably clean it was virtually impossible to tell from new. Everyone I've shown it to has been surprised to learn it is a used car. Granted, it was a 1 owner off lease vehicle with less than 30,000 miles, but I've seen similar used cars that were not nearly as well prepped for sale. I appreciated the fact that the sales person with whom I worked was actually knowledgeable about the car as I ran into salespeople at other dealerships who had no idea what they were selling. When it came to the negotiating process, I found the process to be quick and easy. All my questions and concerns were addressed with direct answers with none of the sneaky surprises after the deal was done that I've encountered in the past. I've never felt so confident that I made a wise car buying decision. Plus, I got a really cool vehicle! Zimbrick Infiniti was great to deal with and I will be back when the time comes for my next car purchase. I would recommend them to any car shopper.

Great car, Great price, Great experience!

by from Waukesha, WI |

Found the car on cars.com. Contacted the dealership via the website and had a reply within 30 minutes on a Friday. Drove to the dealership on Saturday and was greeted by Cody in used cars. We were there to look at a 2011 Traverse. I know alot about cars, having worked at a dealership and being involved in the auto industry for a number of years. Cody was very sharp. He knew details about the vehicle most wouldn't and when we compared similar vehicles (the Acadia and Enclave) he knew the subtle differences. He also knew about the competition (Explorer). My wife and I took a test drive with Cody in the back. I asked about the car, and why the low price. It was significantly lower than others. He said they had the car since December and were about to move it to auction. Also based on the options, it was not as attractive as others. It had exactly what I wanted though, AWD and the towing package, a tough combination to find. After the drive, we sat down with Cody. We explained we did not have time to do all the car buying procedures today, as it was the day before Easter. We also wanted to try to arrange our own financing. Cody suggested we sign the contract. It was contingent on us approving their financing. If we did not, we could walk away. Who could argue. We left. Monday Cody contacted us, we found their financing better than what we arranged. We had a 30 minute window to do all the paperwork on Monday night. Cody had it all set up and within 25 minutes we signed the paperwork and were on the road to Waukesha from Madison. Cody never put any pressure on us, was very knowledgeable about the car, and we got a Traverse that was much lower priced than comparable Traverses. I had been researching them for about a month, and had a very good understanding of where they were priced, so I know we got a good deal. I'm sure the dealership made money too, so it worked out for them as well. This was a painless, quick process aided by a salesperson that really knew what he was talking about. I would recommend Zimbrick to anyone looking for a vehicle, and do yourself and favor and seek out Cody, he will definitely treat you right.

My favorite salesperson at Zimbrick Fish Hatchery

by from Cottage Grove, WI |

If you are looking for an honest, low pressure sales person, I highly recommend working with Tyler Brummer at Zimbrick Fish Hatchery Rd. When I started my car search at other dealers, I was completely discouraged by the high pressure I was getting from sales people. I hate shopping for cars and do not do it very often. Working with Tyler was great. Easy to work with, no pressure and very accommodating. Tyler made the experience much better than I anticipated. I would recommend working with Tyler to all of my friends and family that are looking for a vehicle.

Best dealership experience I have had

by from Wausau, WI |

This was the most painless car buying experiences I have ever had. I found the vehicle I was looking for and they were open to negotiate a deal online before I even made the 2+ hour drive down to see them. It was a smooth buying experience and I will most likely be a return customer. I recommend Tyler as a sales person.

Good Salesman

by from Janesville, WI |

Took a long time to get paperwork done. Was at the dealership for over 4 hours and already new what vehicle we wanted and only drove that one. One of the slowest I've ever delt with. Other then that I feel as though they did work with me on price to make me feel I was getting a good deal. Very nice salesman... Thanks for the nice vehicle..

Straightforward, trouble-fre experience

by from Madison, WI |

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned Honda from this Zimbrick dealership. The sales process was very straightforward. The purchase process was equally easy--no games in the finance office. I would certainly consider buying another vehicle from them in the future.

Great all around

by from Iowa |

I was in the market looking around for a used Saab to purchase. Zimbrick had one up for sale that caught my attention right away. Called and set up an appointment as I was traveling approximately 2 hours. I drove up there just to take a closer look at it in person. Best decision I made, and actually ended up purchasing from them. There was no pressure like other dealerships, and they were friendly and able to answer any and all questions that I had. Will definitely be looking at more vehicles they have in the future.