Hank Graff Chevrolet

Used 877-468-3884
Service 866-984-1801

A . good used car

by from Flint Mi |

I went to look at a car and was disappointed that I wasn't to test drive it. The salesman asked me to look at another,a mini van this time. I drove it and felt good,sounded good so decided to take a chance on it. When it came time to talk money options,He was very helpfully and we worked out a deal in my favor. It was a bitter day in winter and he took all the time in the cold to answer all my questions. When I got home I panicked and called him back but he explained it all agin. I picked car up next day and so glad I did.

Bought a used car

by from Flint, MI |

We bought a car from the wholesale lot any was very happy with the sales person. I would buy another car here.

Service at Hank Graff

by from Goodrich, Michigan |

I was called because of a recall/check on engine coolant and so added on some service that would be coming up. It was my first visit for service and was so pleased that it was all at no charge, oil change, and tire rotation. Thanks for adding air to tires, we had wrestled with the Meijer air machine and will not use it again. Nice lounge, was made to feel welcome, was showed how to change the channel on your TV and also, the courtesy driver checked to make sure that I did not need a ride somewhere. Your attention to courtesy and the customer shows in your employees actions.

Car serviced

by from Genesee, County Michigan |

Always greeted by pleasant courteous employees. Service work done efficiently and completed in very reasonable time. Waiting area pleasant with TV, variety of reading material, beverage choices and comfortable seating.

Buying a new car.

by from Mt. Morris, MI |

We enjoyed talking to Harold Schumaker, and the way he helped us to make our decision.

customer survey

by from Flint Michigan |

The staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. I had to come in regarding a recall on my new Impala and it was explained to me what the recall was about and what was to be done. I was in and out in a timely manner.

Great Customer Service

by from Flint, MI |

Hank Graff Davison is not the closest place I could go for oil changes, but I wouldn't go anywhere else. It has only to do with your staff. I have always been treated so well and all of my questions are answered with such respect. It's also the only place I'd buy my used cars from. They are the best!

Great service

by from Davison, Michigan |

I've been dealing with hank graff in Davison for years and I always get excellent service I will continue to give them my business and recommend them to my family and friends

good job

by from columbiaville mi |

It was good, had a little trouble about the extended warranty on my daughters car but got it straightend out.

Service great.

by from Davison, MI |

Service completed in a reasonable amount of time and I was very satisfied with the work. Service personnel very friendly.