Hank Graff Chevrolet

Used 877-468-3884
Service 866-984-1801

VEHICLE SALES

by from Burton, Michigan |

I found the sales person to be knowledgeable, friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help me out

Great service

by from Davison, Michigan |

Very fast, very efficient, expected to walk out because price was too high but our salesman did a great job meeting our needs.

Great Sales Staff - Hank Graff

by from Davison,MI |

Theo Demming attended to everything I would expect as a customer. I have no reservations recommending Theo and Hank Graff to friends, family or others.

Above and beyond once again.

by from Davison, MI |

Oil change was quick and easy. I also REALLY appreciate Kurt Jensen taking the time to help me figure out my Chevy MyLink issues with my iPhone. He definitely went above and beyond... The service I come to expect from Hank Graff Chevrolet! Thank you guys to continuing to exceed my expectations. - Bob Yurk

Great service

by from Davison, MI |

Scott in the service area was great. Polite, professional, helpful and new just what to do. Did not waste any time getting things done and getting me on my way.

SALES EXPERIENCE WAS OUTSTANDING, GREAT SELECTION

by from DAVISON, MI |

OUR SALESPERSON, DEBBIE S., WAS AWESONE SHE HELPED IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE AND MADE OUR PURECHASES STRESS FREE AND ENJOYABLE GREAT SELECTION OF VEHICLES GREAT CUSTONER SERVICE

A . good used car

by from Flint Mi |

I went to look at a car and was disappointed that I wasn't to test drive it. The salesman asked me to look at another,a mini van this time. I drove it and felt good,sounded good so decided to take a chance on it. When it came time to talk money options,He was very helpfully and we worked out a deal in my favor. It was a bitter day in winter and he took all the time in the cold to answer all my questions. When I got home I panicked and called him back but he explained it all agin. I picked car up next day and so glad I did.

Bought a used car

by from Flint, MI |

We bought a car from the wholesale lot any was very happy with the sales person. I would buy another car here.

Service at Hank Graff

by from Goodrich, Michigan |

I was called because of a recall/check on engine coolant and so added on some service that would be coming up. It was my first visit for service and was so pleased that it was all at no charge, oil change, and tire rotation. Thanks for adding air to tires, we had wrestled with the Meijer air machine and will not use it again. Nice lounge, was made to feel welcome, was showed how to change the channel on your TV and also, the courtesy driver checked to make sure that I did not need a ride somewhere. Your attention to courtesy and the customer shows in your employees actions.

Car serviced

by from Genesee, County Michigan |

Always greeted by pleasant courteous employees. Service work done efficiently and completed in very reasonable time. Waiting area pleasant with TV, variety of reading material, beverage choices and comfortable seating.