Kayser Nissan

Service 866-415-8547

Madison's #1 Nissan Dealer! *Based on 2013 Fiscal Year

Perfect experience!

by from Oneida, WI |

Our experience at Kayser Nissan was perfect! Joel (sales consultant) came out to greet us and asked us questions to familiarize himself with us as customers as well as to familiarize himself as to what we were looking for in a used car. We test drove 5 used vehicles - BMW 335I, Acura TL, Infiniti Q35, Nissan Maxima, and a Mercedes-Benz C300. It was a cold day and Joel had started all the vehicles to warm them so we would be able to better enjoy the test drives. He helped to explain all of the trade-in options and let us know that Kayser wanted to establish the best trade-in price from the start. It worked so well that way. There was no need to haggle back and forth about our trade-in's value, making the used car purchase process that much easier. He also took the time to get to know us as people. As we talked, he shared information with us about his family and his hometown and his interests. It was more about getting to know us than it was trying to sell us a vehicle and move on to the next customer. We really appreciated his approach. Toby (business manager) made the financing process enjoyable. He added a little humor to the endless pile of papers to be signed making it a pleasurable experience. I would gladly recommend Kayser Nissan to anyone and would suggest they ask for Joel if they truly want an enjoyable and hassle-free experience buying a used car. Tim Riedel

January 10, 2014

Tim, Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with Joel, Toby and our dealership as a whole, your kind words are very much appreciated.

DO NOT GET YOUR REPAIRED HERE!!

by from Madison, WI |

DO NOT COME HERE!! This is the worst place to get your car repaired. They have taken literally three weeks so far to repair a minor crash. They put any excuse to why it's not ready. They said a repair guy was off and this and that. They are obviously understaffed and the company won't do anything to hire more. Customer service is horrible and tell you that it's not a big repair and argue with you back. They say shipping takes forever but they sure did take the payment the insurance paid. It's close to a month and they can't my car repaired!!! Avoid this place at all costs!!

May 28, 2014

Silvia, Your repair was unfortunately effected by some delays in parts arriving from the factory and insurance estimates, for that we do apologize. Our collision repair department does make every effort to complete repairs expeditiously while maintaining a high level of workmanship and we will work to keep guests well informed of the progress of their repair so that a situation such as the one you have explained can be avoided in the future.

wrong price online

by from appleton, wi |

I was excited to find that they had a good price on a 2014 Nissan Altima...I called about it only to find out that the internet price was wrong. I thought maybe they would work with me a little bit since they had it wrong online but nope. it was going to be the same price as i could get it close to home. So i told him that and he was like ok...i guess they didn't need the business.

May 28, 2014

We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused during your shopping process, it was an error on our part and although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information online, absolute accuracy can't be guaranteed. We will work to avoid this happening in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

Terrible experience with Sales Manager!

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

I spoke with a very nice Salesman by the name of Brandon, over the phone on 02/17/2014 regarding a vehicle I was interested in. I live an hour away from Kayser, and assured Brandon, I would drive done on the weekend to see the car, and take care of some other business. I drove down and met Brandon, along with two of my family members. Brandon, was wonderful and made us feel very welcome. The car I wanted was sold on Brandon's off day, however Brandon showed me another vehicle I was interested in decided to purchase. Brandon ran some figures across to me and I wanted to get the deal, which I had driven miles away, only to find out the vehicle was sold. I did not agree with the figures and asked Brandon, if he do a littler better, which he replied, he had to check with Manager Jay. Jay, changed the figures to the worst, which would cost me more money. I asked to speak with Jay, and when he came out to speak with me. jay, did not greet me, he was very rude and acted as if my family and I should have not been in Kaysers. Jay, talked to me as if I was a nobody wasting his time, and then replied to me, I know you are "mad". What professional Manager would want to make a customer unhappy, I replied, no just disappointed at your poor customer service, and that I was going to write a review and blog him and kaysers on every social media site. Brandon, was great, and I know he felt bad, yet he works there. Jay, needs a diversity course! I made the purchase just to prove a point to Jay, I am hard working human being, with good credit, however, I tore the contract up, and went to another Nissan dealership, which management went far and beyond! Kayser, seemed to have pretty good staff at the dealership, which was friendly and made us feel welcome! But Jay, made us feel unwelcome and that's why I took my business elsewhere, and for Brandon, you were great!

February 27, 2014

Terri, I want to apologize for your negative shopping experience with our Nissan Dealership. I apologize for you having to drive from Milwaukee and us not being able to give you and your family a better shopping experience. I really appreciate you sharing your experience in detail and we will be using it to improve our future guest experiences. Thanks for at least considering us, Terri, and again, I apologize for the experience you had. Ryan Baxter, VP Kayser Automotive Group

Awesome

by from Madison, WI |

The best dealer in town, thanks Dan Cicorski for helping me in the decision to buy my new Pathfinder, you in your team did everything goes right, also giving the possibility to trade my car and give me the right price for my trade in., also a big thank you to Tony Scialabba for the best deal. You guys Rocks,!!!!

February 7, 2014

Paulo, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Dan and Tony, you rock too!

Worst Customer Service Experience Ever

by from Madison, WI |

Bought a 2013 Nissan Rogue and was told that my down payment was to big for financing. After agreeing on a down payment financing took over 4 hours to process. Then the salesman closed the rear hatch on a screw scratching the hatch and denting the bumper. Was told to come in first thing in the morning. When we showed up the body shop told us to go away, because we did not have an appointment. Three days later the car was finally looked at. Two days after that the car was finally able to come in to be fixed. Four days later we were called and told to pick up the car. The scratch was fixed but not the dent. When we called and informed them that the dent wasn?t fixed, we were told it is a manufactures defect and not their fault. Two days later the car went back in to have the dent removed. Four days later the dent was finally fixed. When asked what the dealership was going to do for us the gave us a free detail with them. After going back and forth on that we were finally mailed $200 dollars and told to get the car detailed else were because they did not feel comfortable in in servicing our car. When we pushed the matter higher up to the regional it took him a month to respond to our emails. He told us that the matter was closed and there was nothing more he was going to do. Not once did anybody say they were sorry or admit any kind of fault. Once we wrote a check to them we were just another sale and nothing more. I will never buy another car from Kayser again.

January 17, 2014

Kyle, After reading your review, I just got up to speed on your purchase experience and I feel horrible and embarrassed that it went as it did. Having been selling cars in Madison for over 80 years, we certainly need and rely on satisfied, repeat customers to maintain our business, and we certainly dropped the ball with your experience. I am truly sorry for your extra time lost calling and coming back to our store, the frustration of having to return a second time to get fixed what should have been caught the first time and our leadership team not communicating with you properly. I understand that we have lost your business in the future and quite frankly we deserve to, but I do not like having a customer who truly feels bad about buying a car from us. So if there is anything we can do to make you feel better about your purchase I do hope you will let me know. Thanks for taking the time to review us, we certainly can use your experience to get better as a dealership. Sincerely sorry, Ryan Baxter, VP Kayser Automotive Group

Great Experience at Kayser Nissan

by from Madison, WI |

My experience at Kayser Nissan was excellent. I worked with Andrew Trawinski, and he made the process very easy, seamless and fun. I found the perfect vehicle for me and the monthly payment worked within my budget. Andrew was a very low pressure salesperson who was focused on me & my needs. The sales process was never about him, and he made me feel very comfortable with my purchase. I would highly recommend Kayser Nissan to my friends & family, and I'll tell them all to work with Andrew.

January 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with Andrew and our dealership, we really appreciate your feedback.

Love our Nissan Juke and Murano!!

by from Albany, WI |

My husband and I are pleased with our Nissan cars. Toby and Joel are great to work with. We had to trade in the one car we purchased it didn't fit our needs for a different one and they were so helpful. I would recommend them and have several times. Don't hesitate to contact Joel today.

January 11, 2014

John and Vicky, Thank you for reviewing your experience, your recommendation of our team and dealership is truly appreciated.

The Earnest Sale

by from Madison, WI |

It was six in the evening and Viktor was dressed to the nines. Clean cut - framed in wire rimmed glasses - which can be off-putting, but as I ogled all the shiny new cars in my haggard, worked in clothes, with a pocket book not made for new things, he pressed his polished leather toes into the slush that encompassed the lot, and smiled as his outstretched hand caught mine. I knew I was dealing with someone genuine. After the requisite introductions, Viktor wafted past the vehicle my partner and I were eying and said, ?So, you are interested in the Leaf?? Vik listened to our story intently, leaning easily against the chilly wind. We came prepared; knew that we were interested in an electric vehicle, knew that the mileage was limited, and Vik did not condescend. He never treated us as anything less than people searching, as he acted as our guide. As we entered the Leaf, Viktor talked to us about all the meters, the bells and whistles. He pressed the ?gas? and thrust us past the old oligarchy of combustion. He pulled the car over on the top of a hill betwixt car lights and chaos. As he transitioned to the back and let me nestle into the drivers seat smf talked me through ?gear changing,? a fog rolled in like a blanket across our snowy mid-western expanse. The quiet of the Leaf was almost disconcerting, absolute silence, like a deafening roar of change, but Vik sat back and didn't say a word. We are so used to our noisy existence, the decibels of our car engines, the roar of passers-by, the hum drum cacophony between commercials and conversation, this hollow encapsulation of peace amidst the insulation created by the moisture in the air let me know I wanted the car. Perhaps Viktor knew. As the torque of the Leaf propelled us afar and agape, he mostly remained silent. He knew that the main draw of the vehicle was its anomalism: the silence, the lack of petroleum (oil, gas, etc.), the insane force from stop to go it has. But he let us experience these profundities on our own terms. He let the car sell itself. We came back several times and Viktor welcomed us, each time, with sardonic wit and a cup of tea; beckoning us to his table and the driver seat of the car we now call our own. He answered our questions and concerns with aplomb and earnestness, and, despite our nagging, dealt with us with uniform professionalism. You have to understand, this is my first non-used vehicle, my first dealer vehicle, my first car with the woman I love; this is a big deal. If Viktor had not been as unobtrusive, as learned, as easy going, I would have scurried off to my safety zone of malcontent. ?It's cheaper,? I would have told myself, ?to fix the ball joints on my twenty-something-year-old Honda.? ?I don't make enough for a car as nice as the Leaf.? The narratives are unending for a cynic like me. But Vik made me excited to join this strange group of non gas guzzling Leaf owners; made me happy to participate in the future. I believe I and my partner are unique in electric car owners in that we do not have a garage, we cannot charge at home. This was our choice and Vik was imperative in convincing us that the car could handle our commute with ease, as it does. That we would be fine. Viktor would often stay late for us, and abided our eccentricities. He was the perfect salesman for us new-wave, potential hippie, hard working, middle-class commuters. Nissan has made the perfect car for us, and Viktor eased into the discernment of that truism, never forcing our hand. We love our car! Thank you so much, Will & Angela PS: Tony in financing was awesome as well.

Great experience

by from Madison, WI |

Sales rep Peter was very patient in answering all our questions regarding our new car. All in all it was a great experience for us. I would definitely recommend others.

2013 Sentra SV

by from Baraboo, WI |

We bought our second vehicle from Kayser Nissan and have been pleased with both purchases, so far. We bought a 2012 Rogue and recently purchased a 2013 Sentra. We have dealt with Alfred Hall Jr. on both and he has been very knowledgeable and helpful. If I have any questions after, he is always able to answer them in a reasonable time frame. I would and have recommended him and this dealership to others.