Kayser Nissan

Service 866-415-8547

Madison's #1 Nissan Dealer! *Based on 2014 Fiscal Year

Perfect experience!

by from Oneida, WI |

Our experience at Kayser Nissan was perfect! Joel (sales consultant) came out to greet us and asked us questions to familiarize himself with us as customers as well as to familiarize himself as to what we were looking for in a used car. We test drove 5 used vehicles - BMW 335I, Acura TL, Infiniti Q35, Nissan Maxima, and a Mercedes-Benz C300. It was a cold day and Joel had started all the vehicles to warm them so we would be able to better enjoy the test drives. He helped to explain all of the trade-in options and let us know that Kayser wanted to establish the best trade-in price from the start. It worked so well that way. There was no need to haggle back and forth about our trade-in's value, making the used car purchase process that much easier. He also took the time to get to know us as people. As we talked, he shared information with us about his family and his hometown and his interests. It was more about getting to know us than it was trying to sell us a vehicle and move on to the next customer. We really appreciated his approach. Toby (business manager) made the financing process enjoyable. He added a little humor to the endless pile of papers to be signed making it a pleasurable experience. I would gladly recommend Kayser Nissan to anyone and would suggest they ask for Joel if they truly want an enjoyable and hassle-free experience buying a used car. Tim Riedel

January 10, 2014

Tim, Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with Joel, Toby and our dealership as a whole, your kind words are very much appreciated.

Mark Latif is Wonderful

by from Madison, WI |

I recently bought a new car and out of all the sales consultants I worked with, Mark was the best, hands down. My dad and I showed up 40 minutes before closing, and Mark sent us out in three different cars, insisting that we drive "just one more," even though they had officially closed. He was helpful, enthusiastic, and wanted me to find a car to love. Unfortunately I ended up buying another car, but I wanted to recommend Mark to anyone looking at a Nissan.

Great salesman - great car!

by from Madison, WI |

I found Alfred Hall to be helpful, knowledgable, patient and honest - a great combination to find in a car salesman! Alfred did a dealer trade to supply me with the 2015 Murano Platinum equipped and in the color of my preference. I have purchased many new cars in the past fifty years, my first being a 1965 Mustang. My experience with Alfred at Kayser was simple and easy, not always the case at some dealerships. Toby Oganezov, the finance person was efficient and presented me with all information and options available. Just remember to say "no" to all the upsells.

Same old song and dance, but no problem

by from Sun Prairie, Wi |

We didn't need any convincing or sales pitches , we just wanted to get the car we had pre-shopped for via the internet. Only a couple hundred more than the best deal we found (which was 150 miles away). So it should have been easy and it was for the most part. You just have to remember one little word. NO. NO overpriced scotch guard for your seats (It's called "teflon" now). NO overpriced life insurance to pay off your car if you die NO overpriced pre-paid oil changes which you wont' get around to using any NO overpriced "gap" insurance which your own insurance policy most likely covers anyway NO overpriced extended warranty NO when Toby asks "Why don't you want any of these things that make money for us and NO sense for you? NO to everything else he will try to sell you from their pure profit sheet after you've already agreed upon a price. NO when they tell you that their customers are like family to them. NO when Toby pretends to take offense (because he has "sold more than 14,000 cars and would never try to upsell anyone. He said that with a very "hurt" look on his face. It was precious.). So just KNOW that you're going to have to say NO ... a lot... and more than once, and don't fall for the fake indignation. (I had already warned my wife and step-son that this would be what would happen, and now they both believe I am psychic.) If all that bothers you, then consider this a one star review and stay away, but really for me that isn't even why I dinged them one star, that's just part of the game that ALL dealership sales mangers play. They are not bad guys, no worse than any others. So I dinged them one star for making us wait so long after we had already gone home once and then had come back at the time they specifically requested. I guess we were waiting while Toby was busy NOT upselling someone else . It took an hour before they started our application, and over two hours before we finally got all the papers sing from the time we arrived.

BAD!!!!

by from Madison wi |

When I first got there the saleman was happy to sell me a car. Trading My old car I lefted it up there I had been calling for a WEEK trying find out what was taking so long I call left voicemail & email just wanted a update he never got back to me so I went up there. He told me he didn't get back to me Cuz he was training a new salemann the manger was no better after almost 3 weeks I told them I don't want the car because they didn't get back to me I would never go there again

Back again!

by from Platteville, WI |

Bought a 2013 Rogue last year and did not have the best experience. Well we were leery about coming back, it certainly paid off. Found out the individuals that we dealt with are no longer there which was a relief. This time around was such a better experience, we are more than happy to come back again in the future and recommend them! We went in with an idea of what we wanted and basically took a short test drive and finalized the sale. Mark, our salesperson, was great for only being there a short time! Made us feel super comfortable and made it easier since we had our toddler along. Toby was quick through the finance part and even remembered us by name which is awesome. Everyone there was friendly and willing to help. Left with our new 2014 Pathfinder and couldn't be happier! Thanks guys, see you again!

DO NOT GET YOUR REPAIRED HERE!!

by from Madison, WI |

DO NOT COME HERE!! This is the worst place to get your car repaired. They have taken literally three weeks so far to repair a minor crash. They put any excuse to why it's not ready. They said a repair guy was off and this and that. They are obviously understaffed and the company won't do anything to hire more. Customer service is horrible and tell you that it's not a big repair and argue with you back. They say shipping takes forever but they sure did take the payment the insurance paid. It's close to a month and they can't my car repaired!!! Avoid this place at all costs!!

May 28, 2014

Silvia, Your repair was unfortunately effected by some delays in parts arriving from the factory and insurance estimates, for that we do apologize. Our collision repair department does make every effort to complete repairs expeditiously while maintaining a high level of workmanship and we will work to keep guests well informed of the progress of their repair so that a situation such as the one you have explained can be avoided in the future.

wrong price online

by from appleton, wi |

I was excited to find that they had a good price on a 2014 Nissan Altima...I called about it only to find out that the internet price was wrong. I thought maybe they would work with me a little bit since they had it wrong online but nope. it was going to be the same price as i could get it close to home. So i told him that and he was like ok...i guess they didn't need the business.

May 28, 2014

We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused during your shopping process, it was an error on our part and although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information online, absolute accuracy can't be guaranteed. We will work to avoid this happening in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

Terrible experience with Sales Manager!

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

I spoke with a very nice Salesman by the name of Brandon, over the phone on 02/17/2014 regarding a vehicle I was interested in. I live an hour away from Kayser, and assured Brandon, I would drive done on the weekend to see the car, and take care of some other business. I drove down and met Brandon, along with two of my family members. Brandon, was wonderful and made us feel very welcome. The car I wanted was sold on Brandon's off day, however Brandon showed me another vehicle I was interested in decided to purchase. Brandon ran some figures across to me and I wanted to get the deal, which I had driven miles away, only to find out the vehicle was sold. I did not agree with the figures and asked Brandon, if he do a littler better, which he replied, he had to check with Manager Jay. Jay, changed the figures to the worst, which would cost me more money. I asked to speak with Jay, and when he came out to speak with me. jay, did not greet me, he was very rude and acted as if my family and I should have not been in Kaysers. Jay, talked to me as if I was a nobody wasting his time, and then replied to me, I know you are "mad". What professional Manager would want to make a customer unhappy, I replied, no just disappointed at your poor customer service, and that I was going to write a review and blog him and kaysers on every social media site. Brandon, was great, and I know he felt bad, yet he works there. Jay, needs a diversity course! I made the purchase just to prove a point to Jay, I am hard working human being, with good credit, however, I tore the contract up, and went to another Nissan dealership, which management went far and beyond! Kayser, seemed to have pretty good staff at the dealership, which was friendly and made us feel welcome! But Jay, made us feel unwelcome and that's why I took my business elsewhere, and for Brandon, you were great!

February 27, 2014

Terri, I want to apologize for your negative shopping experience with our Nissan Dealership. I apologize for you having to drive from Milwaukee and us not being able to give you and your family a better shopping experience. I really appreciate you sharing your experience in detail and we will be using it to improve our future guest experiences. Thanks for at least considering us, Terri, and again, I apologize for the experience you had. Ryan Baxter, VP Kayser Automotive Group

Awesome

by from Madison, WI |

The best dealer in town, thanks Dan Cicorski for helping me in the decision to buy my new Pathfinder, you in your team did everything goes right, also giving the possibility to trade my car and give me the right price for my trade in., also a big thank you to Tony Scialabba for the best deal. You guys Rocks,!!!!

February 7, 2014

Paulo, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Dan and Tony, you rock too!

Worst Customer Service Experience Ever

by from Madison, WI |

Bought a 2013 Nissan Rogue and was told that my down payment was to big for financing. After agreeing on a down payment financing took over 4 hours to process. Then the salesman closed the rear hatch on a screw scratching the hatch and denting the bumper. Was told to come in first thing in the morning. When we showed up the body shop told us to go away, because we did not have an appointment. Three days later the car was finally looked at. Two days after that the car was finally able to come in to be fixed. Four days later we were called and told to pick up the car. The scratch was fixed but not the dent. When we called and informed them that the dent wasn?t fixed, we were told it is a manufactures defect and not their fault. Two days later the car went back in to have the dent removed. Four days later the dent was finally fixed. When asked what the dealership was going to do for us the gave us a free detail with them. After going back and forth on that we were finally mailed $200 dollars and told to get the car detailed else were because they did not feel comfortable in in servicing our car. When we pushed the matter higher up to the regional it took him a month to respond to our emails. He told us that the matter was closed and there was nothing more he was going to do. Not once did anybody say they were sorry or admit any kind of fault. Once we wrote a check to them we were just another sale and nothing more. I will never buy another car from Kayser again.

January 17, 2014

Kyle, After reading your review, I just got up to speed on your purchase experience and I feel horrible and embarrassed that it went as it did. Having been selling cars in Madison for over 80 years, we certainly need and rely on satisfied, repeat customers to maintain our business, and we certainly dropped the ball with your experience. I am truly sorry for your extra time lost calling and coming back to our store, the frustration of having to return a second time to get fixed what should have been caught the first time and our leadership team not communicating with you properly. I understand that we have lost your business in the future and quite frankly we deserve to, but I do not like having a customer who truly feels bad about buying a car from us. So if there is anything we can do to make you feel better about your purchase I do hope you will let me know. Thanks for taking the time to review us, we certainly can use your experience to get better as a dealership. Sincerely sorry, Ryan Baxter, VP Kayser Automotive Group