Kayser Nissan

Service 866-415-8547

Madison's #1 Nissan Dealer! *Based on 2013 Fiscal Year

2013 Sentra SV

by from Baraboo, WI |

We bought our second vehicle from Kayser Nissan and have been pleased with both purchases, so far. We bought a 2012 Rogue and recently purchased a 2013 Sentra. We have dealt with Alfred Hall Jr. on both and he has been very knowledgeable and helpful. If I have any questions after, he is always able to answer them in a reasonable time frame. I would and have recommended him and this dealership to others.

Happy with one came back and bought another

by from Albany, WI |

We bought in October from Joel a 2013 x-terra and had a great experience with Joel and Toby that we came back and bought a Juke. Very pleased with the service and the cars so far. Have already recommended Joel to a co-worker.

Great service, Great salespeople, thumbs up

by from Lodi, Wi |

Dealership was very professional always asking the right questions in helping me purchase my new Rogue. When my salesman was busy with another customer he made sure I was taken care of by having a colleague show me the vehicle I was interested in. My overall experience was great with Kayser Nissan.

Good experience

by from Verona, WI |

It was a pleasure to work with Tyler. He was very informative and knowledgeable about the Nissan brand and the differences between each model and trim line. He was also very straightforward and personable. I had a very good car buying experience working with Tyler.

Excellent experience as a first time buyer

by from Madison, WI |

Buying a car can be a fun, yet stressful process. The guys at Kayser Nissan (and Ford!) took good care of me when I went in to purchase a car for the very first time. I was very nervous about getting a car because knowing that I had zero credit.. I figured it would be very difficult. I tried another dealership because I was interested in one car and they kept pushing me to buy a different car that I couldn't afford (even though I kept reminding them of that). I found a car for a better price (which had all of the goodies I wanted) at Kayser Nissan. Alfred Hall was very kind, not pushy, and professional. Despite me making silly mistakes here and there, being a first time buyer, he was very patient with me through the whole process and never gave me a "Are you stupid?" look even though I deserved it a few times. Big kudos to whoever did the work of finding me a good deal (I believe it was Tony? I spoke with him on the phone). I was nervous because the process was taking longer than expected, but it was worth it in the end. It took a while because he had offers for me but kept looking to find something better. I am a first time buyer with zero credit (with a co-signer who has good credit but not a steady income), yet he hooked me up with a place that offered 5.5% APR. I think that's a pretty solid deal. I never got to meet Tony in person; however, and I want to give a shout out to another Kayser employee, Jeff from Kayser Ford. Tony couldn't stay to finish the process with me, so they sent me across the street to have Jeff take care of me. My impression is that it doesn't matter if it's Kayser Nissan or Ford; Kayser in general seems to have very wonderful employees who genuinely want to help you get your car (if not, then they are extremely good actors!). Jeff was super nice and even made me laugh a couple times despite me being stressed to the max seeing how I have never invested in something as big as a car (Note to self: Need to get some anxiety meds prescribed for when I get a house haha). It was hard to let go of the car that my parents got me when I was 16 a decade ago, but I do love the Nissan Rogue that I purchased and hope that it will serve me as well as my Mustang did. Thanks to all of you for a VERY good experience!

Great Service, Helpful and Friendly Staff

by from Sun Prairie, WI |

Working with Vik and the team at Kayser was the easiest and most positive experience I have ever had with a car dealership. We were already set on trading our Armada in for the Pathfinder, so Vik did not have to do much to sell us on the vehicle, but he was very helpful and knowledgeable about the entire line. Vik and the team made it completely hassle free for me and my family and worked around my schedule to get me into my new car faster. They made it convenient for me, rather than themselves. I would definitely recommend Kayser to my friends and family, and I will definitely be paying Vik a visit the next time I am ready to buy a vehicle!

Great Experience

by from mauston, wi |

Overall my experience at Kayser was a GREAT one. Alfred Hall in Sales was very helpful and not pushy. I would definitley recommend him. Kayser had the CARFAX in the car to read. I met sales manager Jay and he gave me a good history of the vehicle and previous owner after the sale was finalized. Business Manager Bruce was friendly and informative regarding financing. Kayser Nissan also filled the tank with gas and washed it before I left. I was pleasantly surprised that a dealership was filling the tank with gas at $4 a gallon. The fact that Sales Manager would talk with me after the deal was done also said a lot to me about Kayser Nissan. Steve G

neat environment

by from Fitchburg, WI |

friendly, no hassles, business manager did a good job on explaining the warranty

Nissan2012

by from Madison, WI |

I had to wait in line to buy a new Nissan. Had to go inside and search for someone to see if I could see a car and drive it. It seems there was only one salesman working. Ugh! I would not recommend this dealer.

Great experience buying a 2011 Nissan Maxima

by from Downtown Chicago |

I purchased a 2011 Nissan Maxima in March. It is a 'certified' vehicle and drives/looks like new! Because of the incredible customer service I received on the phone from the sales manager, I drove up from Chicago to purchased the vehicle. The sales team went out of their way to assist me in the purchasing process. They will be my first call for my next car purchase.