Kayser Nissan

New 888-252-6930
Used 888-264-4205
Service 866-415-8547

Madison's #1 Nissan Dealer! *Based on 2013 Fiscal Year

Car, dealership, people, . . . Great!!

by from Downtown Chicago, IL |

I purchased a used 2011 Nissan Maxima from this dealership in Feb 2013. The customer service was the reason I drove from Chicago to purchase the certified vehicle. Ive already put 3k miles on the car, runs like new. Would recommend to anyone looking to buy a used car!

FANTASTIC...

by from Germantown WI |

Everyone that we dealt with at Kayser was great! Friendly, helpful, laid back atmosphere. Alfred Hall took his time to get us through it all. And to be sure we understood everything we needed to know about the vehicle. I would recommend Kayser Nissan of Madison to anyone!! The fact that we found the vehicle on the internet and drove 1 1/2 hrs. was well worth the trip!! Great deal.. Great experience! Nice people and we were treated well..

Overall Experience

by from Madison, WI |

Just recently bought a car from Kayser Nissan. Wasn't the best experience I've had and it wasn't the worst. After checking out a few dealerships I found a car I liked at Kayser. Out of the 4 dealerships I looked at, they gave me the WORST trade-in value. I was also told one thing, and then the result was different. Overall customer service was ok. The initial internet sales person was great, very informative. After that, it was borderline.

Super People and Great Prices

by from Janesville, WI |

We've purchased two cars within the past two years from Kayser Nissan. Everyone was super helpful and freindly and made our experience so nice and easy! Thank you Kayser!

Fantastic experience with the people and facility.

by from Beloit Wisconsin |

From the moment we had the door opened up for us to the time we signed the papers for the sale, I couldn't say enough good things about the way we were treated. There was never any pressure to purchase, they answered all our questions very professionally, even after we got home. We had such a bad experience just days before with a dealership on Blue Mound Rd. in Milwaukee, that we were very leary when we got to Kayser. All of our aprehension disappeared when we were greated at the door by Matt, then was introduced to Tyler, then Jay and finally Tony. What a great bunch of people. They all deserve a raise, and Kayser should feel very lucky to have them working for them.We thank all of you and you will the first place we look when we go to purchase another vehicle.

very impressed

by from madison wi |

I recently bought a used car from kayser nissan in madison. When i was on my way home the car broke down 40 miles away from the dealership. Based on the ammount of engine knowledge i have acumulated i believe it was the crankshaft. I then called the dealer and told them. They had the car towed back and are currently fixing it for free. They could have said too bad its your car now not ours but instead fixed it andboffered a free rental car. I recomend the dealorship.

2008 Toyota Highlander

by from Madison, WI |

Great overall experience. Both Vik and Jay were helpful, answered all my questions, and were willing to negociate. I liked their internet price comparisons and Kaiser's used care warranty.

by from lake mills, WI |

very helpful, kind, fast, very happy "Clay" searched till he found exactly what "I" wanted I am super happy!!!!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Madison, WI |

I recently bought the Nissan Murano, and I have to say this car-buying experience was great. Vik was wonderful to work with; he answered all our questions and made the whole process fun. My previous experience buying a car had left a sour taste in my mouth, but this time was completely different. I highly recommend contacting Vik if you have questions or are interested in looking at Nissan's. I appreciated the laid-back, no pressure car buying experience. Tony was great to work with for all the financing, as well!

Extremely Satisfied!! :)

by from Madison, WI |

I am extremely pleased with Kayser Nissan! Alfred Hall Jr did a great job of helping my husband and I purchase our leased 2011 Nissan Frontier before our lease was up. I went in about a month ago and talked to a Matt and he said he was not able to help me, this was not an option. Then I went back a month later with my husband after we were told Matt lied to us and talked with Alfred. He said we were able to buy our lease out early and helped us! We now are paying less to own our truck than to lease. I recommend Kayser Nissan to everyone!! I am going to tell everyone to talk to Alfred not Matt! The sales associates have been helpful 2 our of the 3 times we have stopped there. The first time being when my husband and I originally went there a year and a half ago to start our leases (2012 Nissan Altima and 2011 Nissan Frontier). Thank you Kayser Nissan for helping us get the cars we wanted!!!