Kayser Nissan

Service 866-415-8547

Madison's #1 Nissan Dealer! *Based on 2013 Fiscal Year

Hartman review of Altima purchase

by from Verona Wisconsin |

Received our new Nissan Altima on Saturday 2/2/2013. We had a great experience buying the car and working with Vik Lazdovskis. He made what is sometimes a stressful experience purchasing a new car very pleasant. He also did a great job explaining all the new technology that this car has. He also introduced us to Tony in financing who went above and beyond to make this whole transaction a great experience. We look forward to enjoying the car and our relationship with Nissan.

Purchased a New Vehicle.

by from Watertown WI |

My 78 year old Father was interested in purchasing a New mid-sized Pick-up. This was his first time buying anything other than a Ford F-150 for over 50 years. Ford does not offer a mid-sized truck so went out to look. Thought that the Nissan would be OK. I work with Clay Lutrell and recived a fair trade price, a good price with good information on the truck. Clay understood my Father would be purchasing the truck and was very helpful with having all things prepared and ready for a quick and clean transaction. Very satisified with the service. We would purchase from Kayser again.

Great Experience

by from Madison, WI |

Andrew was a great salesman. Not pushy at all and very respectful of my time and what I wanted to look at. He gave me great service and I would work with him again. After some discussion, Andrew and Jay both helped me decide on leasing a brand new car and I'm very happy with my decision. I love driving my new car and I've only had it for a day. Tony was great to work with in financing and very helpful in explaining everything to me. Overall, great experience at Kayser Nissan.

Great experience all around

by from Madison, WI |

I have purchased two cars from Kayser Nissan in the past three years, and both experiences were excellent. There's no pressure, haggling, or hassles. Andrew was our salesperson both times, and he is very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. Tony handled the financing and paperwork, and my time spent with him was equally pleasant. Both of them took the time to answer questions and explain everything thoroughly, and I never felt pressured to spend more or do something that I didn't want to do. The vehicle was already priced below the fair market price on both KBB and NADA, and Tony *saved* me more money on financing by finding me a great rate. I look forward to doing business with Kayser again in the future!

recent purchase

by from Example: "Chicago, IL" |

Alfred rocks! Just traded my 10yr old Maxima for an Infiniti, Alfred was a great tutor regarding the features of the new car. He provided excellent service.

New Truck Purchase

by from Mount Horeb, WI |

Just bought a 2012 Nissan Frontier. Very please with entire process. No heavy sales pressure. Worked with identifying just the right vehicle and options that meet my family needs. I shopped around a lot and the price was very fair. Our salesman Clay was very professional. I would highly recommend Nissan and Clay. I am also very please with my Frontier.

Job Well Done!

by from Dane, WI |

Clay, in charge of internet sales, was hands down the easiest sales person I have worked with at any car dealership. I never once felt pushed into making a decision and it seemed like he genuinely wanted my family in the best situation we could be in. I was very pleased with this experience.

Great Service

by from Madison, WI |

Andrew was great to work with; he checked in with me to see if I had any questions, but was not pushy.

Another Great Purchase Experience!

by from Madison, WI |

We just purchased our 2nd car from Kayser; great service, great deal, very happy overall with the experience! Our salesman, Tyler, was great to work with!

auto buying experience

by from Wild Rose, WI |

I arrived at Kayser at 9;45AM and finished at12;30 PM. This was by far the longest wait in my auto buying. Tyler was very busy, but by the time Tony called me to his office, I was very disturbed. In retrospect, I should have left at that time. Tony was very good at his job, and I wanted to get the whole process completed. So I signed papers before reading the find print, a NO NO. I now have a Prepaid Maintenance Plan and an Extended Protection Plan I do not. Ken Sommer

Kayser Nissan responded to this review

December 14, 2012

Mr. Sommer, I would first like to thank you for your feedback, we are certainly not perfect and welcome any opportunity to learn and grow. I would also like to apologize for the delay in the delivery process you experienced, we always try to respect the time of our guests and will address the process in place to mitigate any future delays in serving our guests. In regards to the products purchased with your vehicle, if at this point or any point during the life of your ownership period you no longer see the value in them you may by all means cancel one or both and be refunded for any unused portion of the product(s). Please feel free to contact me directly and I would be happy to take care of that for you. Again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we really do appreciate it. Please watch your postal mail for further communication from me. Thanks Ryan Baxter VP, Kayser Auto Group