Kayser Nissan

New 888-252-6930
Used 888-264-4205
Service 866-415-8547

Madison's #1 Nissan Dealer! *Based on 2014 Fiscal Year

Another Great Purchase Experience!

by from Madison, WI |

We just purchased our 2nd car from Kayser; great service, great deal, very happy overall with the experience! Our salesman, Tyler, was great to work with!

auto buying experience

by from Wild Rose, WI |

I arrived at Kayser at 9;45AM and finished at12;30 PM. This was by far the longest wait in my auto buying. Tyler was very busy, but by the time Tony called me to his office, I was very disturbed. In retrospect, I should have left at that time. Tony was very good at his job, and I wanted to get the whole process completed. So I signed papers before reading the find print, a NO NO. I now have a Prepaid Maintenance Plan and an Extended Protection Plan I do not. Ken Sommer

December 14, 2012

Mr. Sommer, I would first like to thank you for your feedback, we are certainly not perfect and welcome any opportunity to learn and grow. I would also like to apologize for the delay in the delivery process you experienced, we always try to respect the time of our guests and will address the process in place to mitigate any future delays in serving our guests. In regards to the products purchased with your vehicle, if at this point or any point during the life of your ownership period you no longer see the value in them you may by all means cancel one or both and be refunded for any unused portion of the product(s). Please feel free to contact me directly and I would be happy to take care of that for you. Again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we really do appreciate it. Please watch your postal mail for further communication from me. Thanks Ryan Baxter VP, Kayser Auto Group

Not pushy

by from Madison, WI |

Tyler knew right off the bat how much room I have in my garage for a car -- so we eliminated all but the Versa. He was very knowledgable and happy to assist with each and every detail of the transaction. I appreciate the no pressure I received.

Everything was Excellent!

by from Madison, WI |

Everyone throughout the process was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you to Alfred and everyone involved. I love my new truck!

Excellent

by from Madison |

Everything and everyone involved in the process was excellent.

We love our Pathfinder

by from Reedsburg WI |

We had a very positive experience with our salesman, Alfred. he got us a very fair price for our trade in and also for our new Pathfinder. Our only issue was confusion with setting up a time to do all the paperwork. We didn't know we needed to make an appointment. It was the end of the month so there were a lot of sales going on. We ended up waiting for over five hours to do paperwork. Kaysers wanted to set up a time on another day but that didn't work for us. So we made the choice to sit and wait.

Big city dealer that appreciates small town folks.

by from Hillsboro, WI |

Bought a new Leaf there in August 2012. Good customer service and communication through the buying process. Really go out of their way to help their customers in all aspects of the sales and post-sale issues.

No hassle buying process, outstanding staff!

by from Sauk City, WI |

My vehicle was totaled by a deer and I was not expecting to have to make a large purchase right now. I did as much searching around my new vehicle as I could in a short time. I had a very bad experience with a sales person at a different car lotMy search ended at Kayser with the purchase of my perfect vehicle from a great sales person for far less then I thought I would have to pay. Thank you Kayser for your compassionate help!

November 26, 2012

Stonesong, Thank you for your confidence in us when dealing with an unexpected occurrence such as that. We are glad that we could help out and make the process as seamless as possible, that is what we strive for with all of our guests, thank you for the opportunity to serve you and hopefully your next purchase isn't under such circumstances. Thanks again!

Decent experience but no sale

by from Madison, WI |

Shopped this dealer for a couple of vehicles but was unable to agree on a price. Minus one star because the general sales manager put his name on a form letter to me thanking me for my visit and inviting me to contact him, but failed to respond when I contacted him about my negotiations for a car.

October 25, 2012

dragon_wagon, while it was unfortunate that we could not earn you business on this one, we would like to thank you for your honest feedback on your overall experience. We use this feedback in training to continuously improve on our processes and follow-up. If there is anything that we can for you in the future we would certainly welcome the opportunity to better to serve you on that occasion. Thank you again.

2012 Nissan Murano purchase

by from Gratiot, WI |

Our experience with Kayser Nissan was excellent--quality product and quality sales staff and service.